Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Targets
(10-29-2021, 07:41 PM)samhain Wrote: I wouldn't mess with much on the roster right now.  If anything, I'd like to see a DE to put in a rotation, and IDK who that would be.  Maybe Josh Allen from Jacksonville.

I would like to see what Kareem does, he should get some snaps Sunday. He looked great in TC and the Preseason.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 07:41 PM)samhain Wrote: I wouldn't mess with much on the roster right now.  If anything, I'd like to see a DE to put in a rotation, and IDK who that would be.  Maybe Josh Allen from Jacksonville.

RB is a big worry for me.  Evans has a hamstring issue, Mixon has been banged up, and Perrine just got off the COVID list.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 08:03 PM)Whatever Wrote: RB is a big worry for me.  Evans has a hamstring issue, Mixon has been banged up, and Perrine just got off the COVID list.

Who would be a good RB we could trade for cause I am thinking the same since Patrick got poached and we only have Trayveon?
Reply/Quote
So who slipped kevin, the real voice of doom a mickey? I'm just not used to positivity coming from kevin.. Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
They can’t sign Bates until after the season now can they? I thought that was a rule. And I’m very wary of trading draft picks. Certainly no high ones.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 08:52 PM)grampahol Wrote: So who slipped kevin, the real voice of doom a mickey? I'm just not used to positivity coming from kevin.. Shocked

Well... I guess the blocking is better.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 08:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Who would be a good RB we could trade for cause I am thinking the same since Patrick got poached and we only have Trayveon?

Patrick is on the SF PS. If we want him, we can have him.

As to RB: The best for trade would be Marlon Mack. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If the Bengals can upgrade anywhere then I'm all for it.

Especially at Center

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 09:42 PM)Go Cards Wrote: If the Bengals can upgrade anywhere then I'm all for it.

Especially at Center

A great pickup would be the C we face this weekend. Conner McGovern is a top level C that has experience with Frank Pollack 

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 09:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Patrick is on the SF PS. If we want him, we can have him.

As to RB: The best for trade would be Marlon Mack. 

Awesome, would love either option.

(10-29-2021, 09:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: A great pickup would be the C we face this weekend. Conner McGovern is a top level C that has experience with Frank Pollack 

Nice and makes sense, thanks Bfine. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 09:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: A great pickup would be the C we face this weekend. Conner McGovern is a top level C that has experience with Frank Pollack 

We could just bring him back on the return flight.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 11:21 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Yep. That failed physical sucks in retrospect. 

However, I did see Kareem is eligible to be activated. Perhaps he will provide a boost. Looked pretty good in preseason.  

This is a great opportunity to build on a decent rookie season, and you are right about preseason. 

Don't forget regarding anything more than a rent-a-player that we also have Wyatt Huber and Joseph Ossai on the injured list.  
Reply/Quote
Show me you are willing to improve our chances. Make a move in the next 2 days.

Logan is a nice story but I've consistently said we need to improve Pratt. Gimme:

Myles Jack
Deion Jones

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 07:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Show me you are willing to improve our chances. Make a move in the next 2 days.

Logan is a nice story but I've consistently said we need to improve Pratt. Gimme:

Myles Jack
Deion Jones

I think we should play ADG more over Pratt. If we trade for anyone should be an Edge, 3T, or  CB.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 07:13 PM)J24 Wrote: I think we should play ADG more over Pratt. If we trade for anyone should be an Edge, 3T, or  CB.

I think C needs to be in discussion.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 07:13 PM)J24 Wrote: I think we should play ADG more over Pratt. If we trade for anyone should be an Edge, 3T, or  CB.

Maybe OG if Carman is out for any significant amount of time (which who knows with backs). Starting Trey Hill against some of the pass rushes we have left on the schedule would be less than ideal.

Reply/Quote
How about that Mike White guy, he seemed pretty solid.

Joking aside, I would like to another pass rusher added. Don't know who would be available to trade for though.
Reply/Quote
Interior OL would be great if anyone decent is available.
Wilson was absolutely awful today so hopefully he will put this one behind him and play like he did earlier in the season. Either way they could always use another LB,
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 05:07 AM)kevin Wrote: This is nonsense and it's not the same as the Reds or Baseball trade deadline.  The Bengals have the team chemistry that has them the #1 team in the AFC right now.  So trading players off this team makes no sense.  Plus unlike baseball, football has playbooks hat they practice, and practice.  THIS is our Team.  These our are players. THIS is our TEAM.   Nobody can come in here and catch up on the fly and be as good on the playbook as the players who have been here since Training Camp.  THIS is our TEAM, and the 2021 Bengals have the team to win The Super Bowl.   Unlike Baseball, the NFL trade deadline is silly.  Baseball has no playbooks, Football does.  The Bengals have a very good team Right Now, and they should not trade anybody.  

Agreed, and LOL at all the people suggesting we trade for a starting center. Yes Hopkins could be upgraded, but shaking up a unit that's all about cohesion without necessary due to injury is not how teams in the NFL win. 
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 07:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Maybe OG if Carman is out for any significant amount of time (which who knows with backs). Starting Trey Hill against some of the pass rushes we have left on the schedule would be less than ideal.
Good point adding OG to list.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote