Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trades you would make?
With JR down, we should see what Zona wants for JJ Nelson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bucannon and Cook, and don't just kick tires find out what is needed to make the trades happen and then execute them.

Cook gives the offense back an Eifert type player and Bucannon gives us a desperately needed cover LB.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 08:04 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Just heard Patrick Peterson demanded a trade,I'll give them dre k and and 3rd in a split second...

I wouldn't be mad with dkp and a first.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 05:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: Bucannon and Cook, and don't just kick tires find out what is needed to make the trades happen and then execute them.

Cook gives the offense back an Eifert type player and Bucannon gives us a desperately needed cover LB.

Who has said Cook was on the trading block?
Reply/Quote
Deone Buchanon. Literally all I want. I love, love P2 (Pat Peterson), but that's never, ever going to happen.

I could also see Oakland giving up some of their line for a pick or two.

Regardless, nothing is going to change. I don't think anything will happen with this team.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 07:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zona is in rebuild mode. I'd give them a conditional to bring back Gresh and/or Big Dre

See what our trading partner Buffalo want for Clay Charles and/o Shady McCoy

I would make an offer to bill cowder and give him top money to come here.He would probably make the move for a ton of cash.If I hit the lottery I will pay him my self just to see us win some games.Marvin Lewis is not getting through to his players and it shows,I know he trys but his way of coaching does not fit the nfl.We need a big time change and until upper management retires and marvin moves on its not happening.I have seen so many horrible seasons for 50 years,I would hire Dave Lapham to run the O-line and big Anthony to coach the entire offense,we need changes really bad,does anyone on here honestly believe this current team can whip the saints?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 08:23 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I would make an offer to bill cowder and give him top money to come here.He would probably make the move for a ton of cash.If I hit the lottery I will pay him my self just to see us win some games.Marvin Lewis is not getting through to his players and it shows,I know he trys but his way of coaching does not fit the nfl.We need a big time change and until upper management retires and marvin moves on its not happening.I have seen so many horrible seasons for 50 years,I would hire Dave Lapham to run the O-line and big Anthony to coach the entire offense,we need changes really bad,does anyone on here honestly believe this current team can whip the saints?

The saints no,unless they made changes which they just wont. Ive seen this story before. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 08:23 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I would make an offer to bill cowder and give him top money to come here.He would probably make the move for a ton of cash.If I hit the lottery I will pay him my self just to see us win some games.Marvin Lewis is not getting through to his players and it shows,I know he trys but his way of coaching does not fit the nfl.We need a big time change and until upper management retires and marvin moves on its not happening.I have seen so many horrible seasons for 50 years,I would hire Dave Lapham to run the O-line and big Anthony to coach the entire offense,we need changes really bad,does anyone on here honestly believe this current team can whip the saints?

Also i disagree about cower, hate the guy. He hates the bengals hed probably lose here on purpose. And never forget the we dey chant he kept yelling when they beat us the dirty way.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 08:23 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I would make an offer to bill cowder and give him top money to come here.

Never heard of Bill Cowder so why would the Bengals give him top money? Wink

(10-23-2018, 10:14 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Also i disagree about cower, hate the guy. He hates the bengals hed probably lose here on purpose. And never forget the we dey chant he kept yelling when they beat us the dirty way.

No offense but for some reason when I am quickly glancing over forum posts I sometimes read your name as benglasturnip and think why a name after a root vegetable.  Maybe because they sound similar when pronounced.  :)

[Image: 2xOvRJE.jpg]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Can anyone tell me the last time that the Bengals made a mid season trade? I’m trying to figure out if this discussion is pointless.
Reply/Quote
Carl Lawson and a 2019 first round pick to the Giants for Landon Collins...granted with a guaranteed resign.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 10:35 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Can anyone tell me the last time that the Bengals made a mid season trade? I’m trying to figure out if this discussion is pointless.

Carson immediately springs to mind

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 10:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Carson immediately springs to mind

Thanks. That’s been a minute, I guess that it has happened though. Would you happen to know if anyone on the team is threatening retirement?
Reply/Quote
Wonder if they could pick up Donald Penn for a late rounder. I strongly doubt he's part of Gruden's future plans with the Raiders. He's on the back end, but he's a hell of a lot better than Hart, Ogbuehi, or Fisher. Give up a 6th for him if you can and bolster the right side with a competent stopgap veteran.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2018, 12:04 AM)samhain Wrote: Wonder if they could pick up Donald Penn for a late rounder.  I strongly doubt he's part of Gruden's future plans with the Raiders.  He's on the back end, but he's a hell of a lot better than Hart, Ogbuehi, or Fisher.  Give up a 6th for him if you can and bolster the right side with a competent stopgap veteran.

Bobby Hart is really not doing so bad. 

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 09:28 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I'd trade Teryl Austin for a #8 medium sized with a coke.

I'd trade him for a free straw and maybe a used napkin someone blew their nose with..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2018, 12:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Bobby Hart is really not doing so bad. 

He ain't doing so good either.....but he's one hell of an improvement over the Bust Brothers.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Desmond Harrison was traded to Detroit for a 5th rounder. Don’t his contract details but that would have greatly helped our run d.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Gruden is all about bringing in his own guys so I would offer them a 5th round pick to take Gabe Jackson's 10 million dollar a year contract. He's exactly what the Bengals need at Right Guard and they've already shown their cool with trading for OL.

The Giants seem like they're in a fire sale but they have a terrible offense of line. Maybe the Bengals can help them recoup say a 6th round pick for the trade the giants made for Alec Ogletree. He's not Elite and coverage buddies versatile and can come right in and play just like Jackson.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 08:04 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Just heard Patrick Peterson demanded a trade,I'll give them dre k and and 3rd in a split second...

The idea of the Bengals trading FOR a player who is demanding a trade is making my head spin. 
Reply/Quote