Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Training Camp Chat/News/Updates
(08-21-2023, 01:38 PM)pally Wrote: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/bengals-rookie-takes-ownership-key-mistake-vs-falcons-nfl-2023/

Jordan Battle has a good attitude, I like the way he took the penalty and being pulled from the game in a positive way.

(08-21-2023, 02:44 PM)pally Wrote: injury updates

Chido is upgraded to 11 on 11 practice...though is being rotated in and out with limited reps.

Chido being upgraded is great news, I really like this Secondary with him in it. Could be top 5 with a healthy Chido.

Dax Hill is looking great, we will see with the other Safety.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 05:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
I think he’s going to end up overtaking Tez as my favorite Bengal LB of all time when it’s all said and done.

Nice interception by Logan. That is HIS ball.

But damn, we need better backup QB play even if that was a nice play by Logan. I do like Browning a lot better than Siemian tho.

I am just happy Logan Wilson is here to stay, for a while I was wondering after the Pratt deal.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2023, 11:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, it is public information. The difference is most people won't look it up because they don't know how or are too lazy. However, when a reporter just puts it out there..... I don't really blame him for being mad. 

This.

Ain’t nobody going to go through the effort to find what’s probably one of many properties he owns. The media made the job much easier for potential harassers/vigilantes to start shit.

Mixons boycott is probably a straw that broke the camels back type of deal. Blacklisted reporters need to rebuild that bridge.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2023, 11:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, it is public information. The difference is most people won't look it up because they don't know how or are too lazy. However, when a reporter just puts it out there..... I don't really blame him for being mad. 

How do you think trash ended up on Palmers front yard? Easier? sure. Doxxed as some have called it? No. 

Reporters give the locations of alleged crimes all the time, expecting special treatment for being a celebrity is kind of fascinating. He is lucky he is in a smaller market where the media didn't go hard at him to be cut over the allegations as what happens in many of the bigger markets. 
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 09:56 AM)Au165 Wrote: How do you think trash ended up on Palmers front yard? Easier? sure. Doxxed as some have called it? No. 

Reporters give the locations of alleged crimes all the time, expecting special treatment for being a celebrity is kind of fascinating. He is lucky he is in a smaller market where the media didn't go hard at him to be cut over the allegations as what happens in many of the bigger markets. 

The road rage incident didn't occur on his property.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 02:02 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: The road rage incident didn't occur on his property.

I read the media reporting where the shooting was being investigated which is typical of any shooting. I didn’t read the media reporting Mixon’s address in connection with the alleged traffic incident.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2023, 02:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Jordan Battle has a good attitude, I like the way he took the penalty and being pulled from the game in a positive way.

Chido being upgraded is great news, I really like this Secondary with him in it. Could be top 5 with a healthy Chido.

Dax Hill is looking great, we will see with the other Safety.

Better to learn that lesson in the preseason.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 04:37 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Better to learn that lesson in the preseason.

Exactly, just what the preseason is for. Like he said, he won't do that again.
Reply/Quote
https://www.wtvm.com/2023/08/22/suspect-custody-following-slow-speed-scooter-chase-columbus/

A suspect was taken into custody after a slow speed scooter chase ended at Box Circle, Columbus, Ga. No motive was given.

I wonder if the suspect will boycott the media after being doxxed?
Reply/Quote
offensively, you hate to see this
defensively, you love to see this

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

“Stop counting and just take the picture” :lol:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 04:36 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I read the media reporting where the shooting was being investigated which is typical of any shooting. I didn’t read the media reporting Mixon’s address in connection with the alleged traffic incident.

We're not talking about the shooting, we're talking about the road rage, which I believe was downtown.
Reply/Quote
There's a big difference between a celebrity and a random person.

People who do crime are going to target people who have money... so yes I agree that Celebs need extra protection regarding their private lives.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 08:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: We're not talking about the shooting, we're talking about the road rage, which I believe was downtown.

I never saw his personal information released regarding the alleged traffic incident. Only in connection with the shooting. Multiple media outlets released where the police were investigating a shooting. Did you see something different?
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 06:56 PM)pally Wrote:  
Uh oh..  Frank Boothe isn't going to like that

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
They are practicing inside to escape the heat and humidity

BJ Hill and Cam Sample still out

Sydney Jones returns to practice

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 04:36 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I read the media reporting where the shooting was being investigated which is typical of any shooting. I didn’t read the media reporting Mixon’s address in connection with the alleged traffic incident.

Yeah. 

Not saying the address wasn't relevant in the shooting case, far from that. But the doxing occurred when Mixon was first indicted for the road rage incident. Reporters leaked the indictment showing Mixon's current living situation and didn't remove the tweer and apologize until much later.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 01:55 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Yeah. 

Not saying the address wasn't relevant in the shooting case, far from that. But the doxing occurred when Mixon was first indicted for the road rage incident. Reporters leaked the indictment showing Mixon's current living situation and didn't remove the tweer and apologize until much later.

Cool, now we can drive over and throw trash on his yard, the next time he has a game where he only averages 2 ypc.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 01:34 PM)pally Wrote: They are practicing inside to escape the heat and humidity

BJ Hill and Cam Sample still out

Sydney Jones returns to practice

correction  Jones is in uniform but not practicing as is DJ Turner

Chris Evans is also out

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 09:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
“Stop counting and just take the picture” LOL

I just LOVE Chad. He's one of those guys I'd love to spend a day with.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote