Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-18-2016, 10:34 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Good deflection. You're still not refuting anything I'm saying and now I've gotten you so low that you're only defense is implying that I'm homosexual. But I'm the upset one.

My sexual desires aside, I'm simply stating facts when I say your children are only safe from you if they're not born. Statistically that's true. It's not an insult. It's not a strawman or a deflection. It's a literal statistical fact.

Use facts in a discussion and don't presume you know the other person's mood when it's text based. Otherwise you'll come off looking desperate for what you perceive is a winnable battle.

It's not about winning or being right - it's about the discussion. The rules and laws are going to be made whether you stomp your feet and shout your *****/transphobia from the rooftops of every building or every country, and they'll be made whether or not I do the same.

Thankfully despite the efforts of various organized religions, the world is headed towards a brighter future where personal freedoms are going to be more protected by the moral right than disrupted by the religious zealots that currently cry persecution more than the LGBT community and use tactics akin to most dictators around the world (i.e: promoting ignorance and fear mongering of those different than themselves).

You go ahead and keep worrying about the genitals of the person next to you at the bar and whether or not an anonymous person online is upset because of reasons you haven't provided or proof you haven't presented. I'll sit back and laugh as the world as you think it should be burns down around you and we, as a country, begin treating people like people.

Things that you have brought up:  

1. My gentitals and cutting them off 
2. My children and then you have said they were better off dead. 
3. Gay power rangers 

You should probably quit while you are behind.   You are edging close to fredtoast area where he wanted to have sex with my 7 year old.   And expressed those desires here on the board.  
(05-18-2016, 10:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Things that you have brought up:  

3. Gay power rangers 

You should probably quit while you are behind.   You are edging close to fredtoast area where he wanted to have sex with my 7 year old.   And expressed those desires here on the board.  

Water is liquid and lava is liquid. Therefore lava is safe to drink.

Lucie's thought process.

You're the pigeon playing chess. You have no facts to support your claims and everything you say is a deflection or a misdirection used to obfuscate the fact that you're wrong and you know it, but you strut as if you're saying anything relevant.

It's a sad joke at this point that quit being funny awhile ago.

Be blessed and I hope you find the absolution you so desperately crave.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-18-2016, 10:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Things that you have brought up:  

3. Gay power rangers 

im actually the one that filled in your blank with power rangers....

oh look, another thing you were wrong on...
People suck
(05-18-2016, 10:42 AM)Griever Wrote: only if theres a pot of gold involved

(05-18-2016, 10:42 AM)GMDino Wrote:

Wonder if you guys looked up to see if these were gay slang terms or not lol  .... 
(05-18-2016, 10:47 AM)Griever Wrote: im actually the one that filled in your blank with power rangers....

oh look, another thing you were wrong on...

Yeah but you didn't give us all a detailed lesson on the actual gay guy.   
(05-18-2016, 10:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wonder if you guys looked up to see if these were gay slang terms or not lol  .... 

nope, pretty sure leprechaun and looney arent

seems like you are the one with homsexuality on the brain if someone says polar bear and you automatically jump to gay slang terms

whats going on in that messed up head of yours?

#shadyprivatelife
People suck
(05-18-2016, 10:50 AM)Griever Wrote: nope, pretty sure leprechaun and looney arent

seems like you are the one with homsexuality on the brain if someone says polar bear and you automatically jump to gay slang terms

whats going on in that messed up head of yours?

#shadyprivatelife

Haha respect that you answered.    I know Dino checked.    No way he lets another one slide by...   

Na Idc about gays one way or the other.   Not my business how they live as long as they aren't forcing me to do anything.    Like anyone else.    
(05-18-2016, 10:55 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha respect that you answered.    I know Dino checked.    No way he lets another one slide by...   

Na Idc about gays one way or the other.   Not my business how they live as long as they aren't forcing me to do anything.    Like anyone else.    

no one in the gay/transgender community is forcing you to do anything, other than making sure you treat them with some sort of dignity (and if thats forcing you to do something, that seems more like your problem than it is theirs)

save your persecution card, once you use it, you lose it, and no take backs
People suck
(05-18-2016, 10:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wonder if you guys looked up to see if these were gay slang terms or not lol  .... 

Shocked

What's that what you wanted?

But no, "Spot the Looney" is the first thing that I thought of.

Did I win?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-18-2016, 09:24 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I went to target for some new underwear yesterday. I ended up also getting a Dogmeat pop vinyl. Love that dog.
WTF is Dogmeat vinyl?
(05-18-2016, 09:25 AM)Griever Wrote: my wife has no self control and buys all the funko's
WTF is funko's?
(05-18-2016, 09:45 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: My wife and I both have our collections, though we have somewhere nearby where we can usually get them at about 25% retail because we don't care about the box condition.
Seriously confused here...
(05-18-2016, 09:47 AM)Griever Wrote: ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

(05-18-2016, 10:03 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Those things are pretty awesome.

My wife and I really only buy one if we think the other will think it's awesome. Or if they've had a bad day and need a quick cheer up.

Still don't understand
(05-18-2016, 11:06 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: WTF is Dogmeat vinyl?
WTF is funko's?

Still don't understand

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQTj-l58xxkQ7ExcEM2eJ...jyZuXM1VEg]

....muggle
People suck
(05-18-2016, 10:42 AM)Griever Wrote: only if theres a pot of gold involved

(05-18-2016, 10:42 AM)GMDino Wrote:

You two have some pretty derogitory terms for Trans. Leprichan and Looney? You should be ashamed.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-18-2016, 11:06 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: WTF is Dogmeat vinyl?
WTF is funko's?

Still don't understand

I made a topic about them in Klotsch. Check it out once it gets some posts.

But they're little vinyl statuettes of pop culture characters and what not.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-18-2016, 03:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There shouldn't be some massive drug regimen to be you.   If there needs to be a massive drug regimen then you are doing it wrong.

(05-18-2016, 03:53 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I never thought about it that way but it's an incredible point.  

If people were just born with the wrong body parts and they weren't just confused, why would the hormones be of their natural sex?

So people that were born with a chemical imbalance in their brain and need medication to feel "normal" shouldn't take it? They should just let nature take it's course? Seek counseling only?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(05-18-2016, 11:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You two have some pretty derogitory terms for Trans. Leprichan and Looney? You should be ashamed.

Oh!  Did he mean to write "transgender"?

I mean he could have just done that since it is an accept word and allowed on the board.

Maybe he should be more clear what he mean so you don't have to defend him...again?

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-18-2016, 11:34 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So people that were born with a chemical imbalance in their brain and need medication to feel "normal" shouldn't take it? They should just let nature take it's course? Seek counseling only?

dude doesnt understand anything about mental illnesses

he considers being transgender a mental illness, so that makes it even more obvious he has no clue what they are, and how medicine works in those situations
People suck
(05-18-2016, 11:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh!  Did he mean to write "transgender"?

I mean he could have just done that since it is an accept word and allowed on the board.

Maybe he should be more clear what he mean so you don't have to defend him...again?

Mellow

yeah his blanks are confusing and we are doing our best to fill them in
People suck
(05-18-2016, 11:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh!  Did he mean to write "transgender"?

Mellow

(05-18-2016, 11:39 AM)Griever Wrote: yeah his blanks are confusing and we are doing our best to fill them in

It confused the hell out of me for several posts until i figured it out. I haven't looked in here for a while so i didn't know what was going on.

Then i had to wonder--as Dino pointed out TG being acceptable--was leaving it blank a passive aggressive response to not being able to "say" *****? <---asterisk is a shortened version, used in place of transmission. o_o

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(05-18-2016, 11:44 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It confused the hell out of me for several posts until i figured it out. I haven't looked in here for a while so i didn't know what was going on.

Then i had to wonder--as Dino pointed out TG being acceptable--was leaving it blank a passive aggressive response to not being able to "say" *****?

more than likely
People suck
(05-18-2016, 11:11 AM)Griever Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQTj-l58xxkQ7ExcEM2eJ...jyZuXM1VEg]

....muggle
Muggle...I thought that was a Harry Potter thing?
(05-18-2016, 11:14 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I made a topic about them in Klotsch. Check it out once it gets some posts.

But they're little vinyl statuettes of pop culture characters and what not.

Interesting, I'll check it out.
Probably more interesting than a bunch of hetrosexual conservatives worried about who's taking a shit next to them. Whatever