Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-17-2016, 08:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Evidently Not well enough ...  

Guess I wasn't on the gay power ranger fan club mailing list.   

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Blue-Power-Ranger-David-Yost-Was-Driven-Off-The-Show-Because-He-s-Gay-26639.html

http://www.tvguide.com/news/gay-power-ranger-1022231/

http://www.ew.com/article/2010/08/26/original-power-ranger-harassed-gay

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/17/power-rangers-reunion-drama_n_3293852.html

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/16/power-rangers-black-ranger-walter-jones-blue-david-yost-boycott/

i guess its better documented than you thought

maybe open your eyes for once and you might find something, but then again, if it doesn't jive with what you believe, im sure you just ignore it
People suck
(05-18-2016, 03:53 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I never thought

we all knew that, but hey, thanks for confirming it for us
People suck
I went to target for some new underwear yesterday. I ended up also getting a Dogmeat pop vinyl. Love that dog.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-18-2016, 09:24 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I went to target for some new underwear yesterday. I ended up also getting a Dogmeat pop vinyl. Love that dog.

my wife has no self control and buys all the funko's
People suck
(05-18-2016, 09:24 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I went to target for some new underwear yesterday. I ended up also getting a Dogmeat pop vinyl. Love that dog.

(05-18-2016, 09:25 AM)Griever Wrote: my wife has no self control and buys all the funko's

My wife and I both have our collections, though we have somewhere nearby where we can usually get them at about 25% retail because we don't care about the box condition.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-18-2016, 09:45 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: My wife and I both have our collections, though we have somewhere nearby where we can usually get them at about 25% retail because we don't care about the box condition.

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
People suck
(05-18-2016, 09:45 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: My wife and I both have our collections, though we have somewhere nearby where we can usually get them at about 25% retail because we don't care about the box condition.

Those things are pretty awesome.

My wife and I really only buy one if we think the other will think it's awesome. Or if they've had a bad day and need a quick cheer up.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-18-2016, 08:01 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Once again - I didn't bring the Power Rangers into this. I simply filled in the blanks. And I find it ironic that you're trying to say I've insulted you when you've yet to actually address anything I've said (or refute it) and you and your friends have insulted several people in several different threads. But of course, nobody but you and your ilk play the victim - a couple off handed comments and we're insulting you. But your direct insults aren't insults - they're playful jabs I suppose?

You've got ZERO proof these people have mental issues except for your biased reports from biased websites (since mlost non-partisan websites don't make such nonsensical claims) and your own prejudices. I highly doubt you've  (knowingly) actually spoken to a transgendered wo/man in your entire life and if you have I doubt you realized it.

But I should direct our conversation (such at it is) back to the topic at hand (the fear some sicko could claim transgendered to attack a child or woman in the women's room). Let's not forget that statistically you're more likely to rape or harm your own children than a stranger is.

Really if you wanna protect your children, you shouldn't procreate or your should cut your piece off.

Ahh the old you should t have kids or cut it off lol.    

You have quite the fascination with gay power rangers, my genitals, and an anything goes bathroom policy.    Which is interesting because you seem fixed on male genitals and men who dress as women.    

Would you like to share something with the board?  Ninja

No you didn't insult me.  It's just funny to see you try so hard at being upset.   
(05-18-2016, 09:10 AM)Griever Wrote: http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Blue-Power-Ranger-David-Yost-Was-Driven-Off-The-Show-Because-He-s-Gay-26639.html

http://www.tvguide.com/news/gay-power-ranger-1022231/

http://www.ew.com/article/2010/08/26/original-power-ranger-harassed-gay

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/17/power-rangers-reunion-drama_n_3293852.html

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/16/power-rangers-black-ranger-walter-jones-blue-david-yost-boycott/

i guess its better documented than you thought

maybe open your eyes for once and you might find something, but then again, if it doesn't jive with what you believe, im sure you just ignore it

Let me rephrase.   I don't care about gay power rangers.    That's something your boy brought up and now you obviously dedicated time to searching these out.   So what I am supposed to learn?  Did the gay power ranger have a super power of decoration? 
(05-18-2016, 10:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Let me rephrase.   I don't care about gay power rangers.    That's something your boy brought up and now you obviously dedicated time to searching these out.   So what I am supposed to learn?  Did the gay power ranger have a super power of decoration? 

you claimed there was no documentation showing he was harrassed and thats why he left the show

then i went over to google and googled "gay blue ranger breakdown" and bam, plenty of stories that show he was harrassed

but yeah, a 1 minute google is dedicating time to you...
People suck
(05-18-2016, 10:23 AM)Griever Wrote: you claimed there was no documentation showing he was harrassed and thats why he left the show

then i went over to google and googled "gay blue ranger breakdown" and bam, plenty of stories that show he was harrassed

but yeah, a 1 minute google is dedicating time to you...

No one cares about this gay power ranger except you and kain.  What's with the infatuation of pushing this guy and trying to convince us he was some sort of victim? 
(05-18-2016, 09:25 AM)Griever Wrote: my wife has no self control and buys all the funko's

(05-18-2016, 09:47 AM)Griever Wrote: ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

(05-18-2016, 10:03 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Those things are pretty awesome.

My wife and I really only buy one if we think the other will think it's awesome. Or if they've had a bad day and need a quick cheer up.

We need a funko thread in klotsch. I have a little over 30. Up until yesterday, I kept them all on my desk at work. The kids would fight over who they got to "borrow" (put on their desk) for the class. My coteacher just had a baby, though, so I took them all home since there's a sub in the room now for half the day.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-18-2016, 10:25 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No one cares about this gay power ranger except you and kain.  What's with the infatuation of pushing this guy and trying to convince us he was some sort of victim? 

no pushing

all i did was prove you wrong when you said there was no documentation that he was harrassed and that it was the cause of his breakdown

just admit you were wrong so you can go back to monitoring the bathrooms to keep the transgender people away from your daughters

hope you don't want to stop "her" from going into the womens room where "she belongs"
[Image: img_4480.png?w=594]
People suck
(05-18-2016, 10:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We need a funko thread in klotsch. I have a little over 30. Up until yesterday, I kept them all on my desk at work. The kids would fight over who they got to "borrow" (put on their desk) for the class. My coteacher just had a baby, though, so I took them all home since there's a sub in the room now for half the day.

ive got about 3 tall shelves from ikea worth, and then a stack of pops the heigh of the shelf still in the boxes

and i have on preorder the new dragonball z ones, as well as the one piece ones

im glad i have disposable income to waste, lol
People suck
(05-18-2016, 09:00 AM)Griever Wrote: nice try, this was probably in the works long before this bathroom business

but hey, you get an A for effort

Yeah I guess that drop in the stock price was in the works long before as well.... 
(05-18-2016, 10:03 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ahh the old you should t have kids or cut it off lol.    

You have quite the fascination with gay power rangers, my genitals, and an anything goes bathroom policy.    Which is interesting because you seem fixed on male genitals and men who dress as women.    

Would you like to share something with the board?  Ninja

No you didn't insult me.  It's just funny to see you try so hard at being upset.   

Good deflection. You're still not refuting anything I'm saying and now I've gotten you so low that you're only defense is implying that I'm homosexual. But I'm the upset one.

My sexual desires aside, I'm simply stating facts when I say your children are only safe from you if they're not born. Statistically that's true. It's not an insult. It's not a strawman or a deflection. It's a literal statistical fact.

Use facts in a discussion and don't presume you know the other person's mood when it's text based. Otherwise you'll come off looking desperate for what you perceive is a winnable battle.

It's not about winning or being right - it's about the discussion. The rules and laws are going to be made whether you stomp your feet and shout your *****/transphobia from the rooftops of every building or every country, and they'll be made whether or not I do the same.

Thankfully despite the efforts of various organized religions, the world is headed towards a brighter future where personal freedoms are going to be more protected by the moral right than disrupted by the religious zealots that currently cry persecution more than the LGBT community and use tactics akin to most dictators around the world (i.e: promoting ignorance and fear mongering of those different than themselves).

You go ahead and keep worrying about the genitals of the person next to you at the bar and whether or not an anonymous person online is upset because of reasons you haven't provided or proof you haven't presented. I'll sit back and laugh as the world as you think it should be burns down around you and we, as a country, begin treating people like people.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-18-2016, 10:27 AM)Griever Wrote: no pushing

all i did was prove you wrong when you said there was no documentation that he was harrassed and that it was the cause of his breakdown

just admit you were wrong so you can go back to monitoring the bathrooms to keep the transgender people away from your daughters

hope you don't want to stop "her" from going into the womens room where "she belongs"

Ah so you wanna play spot the ______.   

(05-18-2016, 10:27 AM)Griever Wrote:  

I knew that was a chick before  I read the post. Only a woman makes a fist with the thumb wrapped up.
(05-18-2016, 10:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah so you wanna play spot the leprechaun.   

only if theres a pot of gold involved
People suck
(05-18-2016, 10:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah so you wanna play spot the LOONEY.   

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.