Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight
(11-17-2019, 10:51 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: There's an enormous difference between shoving someone away with your feet by "kicking out" and winding up and delivering a kick to the balls. Surely you have to know the difference. Given their positions, Rudolphs feet are all thats available to him, so he used them. If Im on my back and Myles Garrett is pulling me up by my face mask Im trying to separate us by any means necessary. Im not going to stop pushing with my foot just because it's on his balls

I'd still hit you in the head with your helmet for that, punk!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 11:49 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I'd still hit you in the head with your helmet for that, punk!

And you be just as big of an asshole as Myles Garrett.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:51 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Given their positions, Rudolphs feet are all thats available to him, so he used them. 
Well, pretty much everything Rudolph did made him look like a little *****. I'm sure if given the opportunity he would have slapped the taste out of his mouth and shook his finger at him. 
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 01:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, pretty much everything Rudolph did made him look like a little *****. I'm sure if given the opportunity he would have slapped the taste out of his mouth and shook his finger at him. 
[Image: giphy.gif]

He's 6' 5", 235 lbs.

That makes him a big *****, not a little *****.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:44 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Obviously, none of this applies to a football field and it's ridiculous to use analogies as such, but it's actually more accurate to what happened than the first two analogies that were offered up. You're welcome. 

You just shot down your own analogy (I know, on purpose), so I don't get why you even took the time to write it.  Hmm
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:44 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote:  i'd like to see someone now defend Pouncy's actions since he's the THIRD guy that entered into the fray, throwing haymakers when his friend 

Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen anyone defend Pouncy. I know I certainly haven't. 

Again.....its as simple as, I can tolerate anything up to using the helmet as a weapon regardless of who started it, who escalated it, or who finished it. To me, everything up to the helmet swing isn't that unusual in a football game. Sure with each escalation things grew more and more rare, from the ripping of the helmet to the charging by Rudolph, but crap like does occasionally happen in the heat of battle. They are really nothing more than fine-able infractions. 

Even if Garrett had dropped the helmet and bloodied MR's nose with his fist, I'd still consider it not unusual as punches DO often get thrown. But swinging the helmet, wow that's just a whole different level. 
Reply/Quote
Just wait until Brad finds this thread. We'll go from 9 pages to 90 pages in 2 days.....
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 04:06 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You just shot down your own analogy (I know, on purpose), so I don't get why you even took the time to write it.  Hmm

Because while mine was a closer representation, the others weren't really close. I have a pet peeve for accuracy and it bugs me when someone agrees with something that's not really accurate.   Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 04:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen anyone defend Pouncy. I know I certainly haven't. 
You might want to go back and read from the beginning of the thread at all the people that didn't have a problem with Pouncy's actions in "defending his QB". 

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 04:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: But swinging the helmet, wow that's just a whole different level. 

Yup and not defensible in any way. 

Reply/Quote
If they gave Ogunjobi a one game suspension for a shove they should have given Rudolph at least one game for everything he did...We have a disparity in punishments.

Of course I understand why the league didn't...if the league suspended Rudolph it would hurt the chances of the 5-5 Steelers making the playoffs. Economically the Steelers making the playoffs is a good thing for the NFL because of the huge bandwagon fan base.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 06:23 PM)Synric Wrote: If they gave Ogunjobi a one game suspension for a shove they should have given Rudolph at least one game for everything he did...We have a disparity in punishments.

Of course I understand why the league didn't...if the league suspended Rudolph and the the 5-5 Steelers it would hurt the chances of them making the playoffs. Economically the Steelers making the playoffs is a good thing for the NFL because of the huge bandwagon fan base.

Mason Rudolph threw 4 picks the other night, and has made JuJu a non factor... Him playing hurts the Steelers playoff chances.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
jason Wrote:Mason Rudolph threw 4 picks the other night, and has made JuJu a non factor... Him playing hurts the Steelers playoff chances.

Rudolph is winning games. A 3rd string QB would mostly likely be worse.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 06:23 PM)Synric Wrote: If they gave Ogunjobi a one game suspension for a shove they should have given Rudolph at least one game for everything he did...We have a disparity in punishments.

Of course I understand why the league didn't...if the league suspended Rudolph it would hurt the chances of the 5-5 Steelers making the playoffs. Economically the Steelers making the playoffs is a good thing for the NFL because of the huge bandwagon fan base.

(11-17-2019, 06:28 PM)Synric Wrote: Rudolph is winning games. A 3rd string QB would mostly likely be worse.

You might want to go a read a Steelers message board or two. There's almost a 50/50 split between Mason and Duck (who beat the Chargers in LA). 
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 11:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No he did not kick him. If you objectively watch the video there ISNT a kicking motion. He did use his cleated foot to push him away however,  because that's what you do whenever someone is standing over top and trying to yank your helmet off of your head. Your reaction is to get him off of you and from that position pushing him away with his legs is his only option. I don't think you're going to take the him to try to miss his balls in that situation.  

Mason Rudolph Actually Punched And Kicked Myles Garrett In The Nuts Before Being Hit Upset The Head With His Own Helmet

https://prosportsextra.com/mason-rudolph-actually-punched-myles-garrett-in-the-nuts-before-being-hit-upset-the-head-with-his-own-helmet/?fbclid=IwAR1B7Csrc4H-lSmOlEVkgM_Zl4FsT7TLAWvkJT4VIgoK_4FVymW5R5k-3ZA
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 08:32 PM)Vambo Wrote: Mason Rudolph Actually Punched And Kicked Myles Garrett In The Nuts Before Being Hit Upset The Head With His Own Helmet

https://prosportsextra.com/mason-rudolph-actually-punched-myles-garrett-in-the-nuts-before-being-hit-upset-the-head-with-his-own-helmet/?fbclid=IwAR1B7Csrc4H-lSmOlEVkgM_Zl4FsT7TLAWvkJT4VIgoK_4FVymW5R5k-3ZA

Yawn.

Screen shots of videos, the go to of the low IQ and intellectually dishonest. 

**edit** and the "picture" of Mason "punching Garrett in the nuts" must have been posted by someone who not only failed anatomy class, but also physics as well. His dick is no where near where Rudolphs hand is, and how can you throw a punch at that angle and with your arm sandwiched between two peoples legs. 

Stop posting this silliness. You're baring your low IQ for all to see. It's embarrassing. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 07:32 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You might want to go a read a Steelers message board or two. There's almost a 50/50 split between Mason and Duck (who beat the Chargers in LA). 

That sounds awful. I already live in the Steeler Nation and all my friend are Steelers fans...and honestly the average Steelers fan doesn't know squat about football...

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 06:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You might want to go back and read from the beginning of the thread at all the people that didn't have a problem with Pouncy's actions in "defending his QB". 

*Raises hand*

I'd be one of them.  I have zero issue with Pouncey's response.  I knew he'd get suspended for the kicks, but I applaud his response to an unprecedented attack on a teammate.  
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 12:19 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: *Raises hand*

I'd be one of them.  I have zero issue with Pouncey's response.  I knew he'd get suspended for the kicks, but I applaud his response to an unprecedented attack on a teammate.  

There is a long history of hammer and nails rivalry between the Steelers and Bengals. The Browns have been a joke for 20 years. There isn't a doubt in my mind that had that been Camron Heyward hitting Ryan Tannehill in the head with his helmet, Bengals fans would be excusing Taylor Lewan for punching and kicking.

Had that happened in another jurisdiction, Garrett would've likely been charged with a crime. Marty McSorley was charged back in the day for taking his stick to a players head in the NHL.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:55 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bakerofsteelybeastballs:

First of all, you completely screwed that post up. 

Second, you're showing your steelers colors by attacking Bengals fans that are pointing out what hypocrites steelers fans are by focusing on what Garrett did and mitigating what the steelers did. 

You're getting worse at covering your tracks, ballsofsteel. Better focus and up your game (as if you could lulz) before you get banned. 
Yawn Yawn  I got your balls hanging here.  How old are you anyway, 15? You must be bi-polar or have ADHD. Focus son.

0-10
Reply/Quote