Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trashy Browns and Steelers hold impromptu MMA fight
(11-16-2019, 06:34 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Lol.  Ok, life is a game of semantics. He simply used his cleated foot to push Garrett in the groin (balls?) when he begins to lose the battle.   Actually, that part really doesn't matter.  He tried to rip off Garrett's helmet, fails, Garrett shows him how it's done, then he goes after him AGAIN, and then gets bonked by his own helmet.

Tragedy. 

I bet he never tries that stunt again to another player besides a kicker or punter.   Hilarious

It's funny how you don't think the big guy who felt the need to use a weapon against the only guy in the league who looks dorkier than Zac Taylor isn't the punk here. I bet he NEVER does that again. He doesn't deserve to play in the league again... Hope he has Vince McMahon's number.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 07:23 PM)jason Wrote: It's funny how you don't think the big guy who felt the need to use a weapon against the only guy in the league who looks dorkier than Zac Taylor isn't the punk here. I bet he NEVER does that again. He doesn't deserve to play in the league again... Hope he has Vince McMahon's number.

I did say that it was a pretty stupid incident.  I never called any of them a punk.  He could've punched him with one of those big meathooks and they would've become the weapon. Either way, if Garrett hits you, it's gonna hurt.

To put it simple, I have told my 6 year old son this:

"Don't go messin' with people.  They don't like it and you never know what they're gonna do."
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 06:34 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Lol.  Ok, life is a game of semantics. He simply used his cleated foot to push Garrett in the groin (balls?) when he begins to lose the battle.   Actually, that part really doesn't matter.  He tried to rip off Garrett's helmet, fails, Garrett shows him how it's done, then he goes after him AGAIN, and then gets bonked by his own helmet.

Tragedy. 

I bet he never tries that stunt again to another player besides a kicker or punter.   Hilarious

No he did not kick him. If you objectively watch the video there ISNT a kicking motion. He did use his cleated foot to push him away however,  because that's what you do whenever someone is standing over top and trying to yank your helmet off of your head. Your reaction is to get him off of you and from that position pushing him away with his legs is his only option. I don't think you're going to take the him to try to miss his balls in that situation.  
Reply/Quote

When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 02:02 AM)Vambo Wrote:

I would have expected this kind of video to be at least 10 times longer.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 02:38 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Rudolph didn't kick him in the nuts. That's just simply untrue started by morons who paused a video and took a screen shot. Watch the VIDEO and be honest. 

If you didn't see him kick out with his foot, you need to get your eyes checked, mate. He may not have tried to kick him in the junk, but his foot was there and he kicked out with it. There is absolutely no doubt about that. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Tragedy. 

He's a stupid QB. He should have ran to the sideline as soon as he got off the ground but he had to try and show how Pittsburgh steeler football tough he is and he ended up looking like a real moron, getting thrown around like a rag doll, then bonked, then throwing up his arms like a *****, then getting knocked down. 

He should learn from it, but he probably won't. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 01:15 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Here I'll answer in the form of a question. 

What is Piss yellow and are the biggest hypocritical crybabies in the league?

If your piss is yellow you need to drink more water.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 03:09 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's a stupid QB. He should have ran to the sideline as soon as he got off the ground but he had to try and show how Pittsburgh steeler football tough he is and he ended up looking like a real moron, getting thrown around like a rag doll, then bonked, then throwing up his arms like a *****, then getting knocked down. 

He should learn from it, but he probably won't. 

Sort of like how I throw you around like a rag doll and make you look like a moron in this smack forum. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 01:39 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Yeah I better quit doing that. Someone might mistake me for a Steelers fan. 

You do appear to be a punk, just saying.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 02:34 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Did BakerTheYeastInfection get banned?  He's noticeably absent from this thread.

Hey Bucktooth. Hoping another poster who smacks the shit out of you every time you attempt to talk smack gets banned is one way to shut me up. Hilarious

Don't forget to wish me a happy birthday on Dec. 25th. That is one thing your good at. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 06:34 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Don't forget to wish me a happy birthday on Dec. 25th. That is one thing your good at. ThumbsUp

And which account of yours has the Birthday on the 25th?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 06:21 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: If your piss is yellow you need to drink more water.

(11-17-2019, 06:24 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Sort of like how I throw you around like a rag doll and make you look like a moron in this smack forum. Hilarious

(11-17-2019, 06:27 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You do appear to be a punk, just saying.

(11-17-2019, 06:34 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Hey Bucktooth. Hoping another poster who smacks the shit out of you every time you attempt to talk smack gets banned is one way to shut me up. Hilarious

Don't forget to wish me a happy birthday on Dec. 25th. That is one thing your good at. ThumbsUp

These four weak attempts.

(11-17-2019, 08:22 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And which account of yours has the Birthday on the 25th?

And then these 11 words that rip them to shreds. 

P.S. Now i just almost can't wait to hear that cutting edge, next gen smack about how i'm "coming to my boyfriend's defense". Truly fresh and revolutionary. Rolleyes

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 08:36 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How rude of me Poopy, I almost forgot. Your Bungals are playing the Dolphins today. You might need these.

Hilarious
[Image: ddi8catselbvusy6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 06:49 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Heres an analogy.....

Two guys get into a fist fight. Don't know who started it or why, but one guy clearly wins the fight. That's when 2 other guys break it up and separate the two. The guy who lost gets up and charges the guy who won but is being restrained by the two others. Instead of cooling down behind the buffer of the two men, or fighting through to punch the guy coming back at him, the winner draws his gun and shoots the loser.

The police come. What do you think happens? They let the shooter go and say "oh well he shouldn't have started it or charged at him." Or do they arrest the shooter and charge him with attempted homicide?

In the end, they probably both get arrested. But the loser who was shot is fined and charged with a misdemeanor, while the winner is jailed and faces attempted homicide charges.

......and even though Rudolph wasn't suspended, I fully expect him to be fined. As will DeCastro.

Ok, so now we have 2 analogies that have been offered up and neither one fit. 

Allow me to introduce an analogy that actually fits, even though a football field and what happens in the street are two completely different things. 

First, the attempted sack was neither late nor unnecessary and it wasn't flagged as such, so it falls under the normal actions of what happens on a football field. Me walking down the street would fall under the normal actions of what happens...when i'm walking down the street. Next, some mouthy punk, for whatever reason, grabs ahold of me and tries to throw me to the ground (This is the point where Rudolph tries to rip Garrett's helmet off, since everything else up to that point was normal). 

I'm able to defend against that and i then actually do throw him to the ground (this is the point where Garrett rips Rudolph's helmet off and does nothing else). Then, the first mouthy punks friend jumps in and grabs ahold of me and the mouth punk gets up and charges at me. 

At this point it's two guys against me. Now, i don't know about you but if two guys are trying to get their hands on me i'm going to do one of two things; i'm going to try and icapacitate one of them any way i can to make it a fair fight again by either severely injuring one--going for his eyes or taking out his knee...or i'm going to pull my gun out and shoot one of them (this is the point where Garrett hits Rudolph over the head with the helmet). 

If the police show up at this point, i'm not going to be arrested or charged with a crime since two men were trying to cause me physical harm without being first provoked by me. 

Obviously, none of this applies to a football field and it's ridiculous to use analogies as such, but it's actually more accurate to what happened than the first two analogies that were offered up. You're welcome. 

Now i'd like someone, anyone to come in here and try to tell me i'm wrong because, as soon as you do, it's going to show your bias and how wrong you are. On top of that, i'd like to see someone now defend Pouncy's actions since he's the THIRD guy that entered into the fray, throwing haymakers when his friend (the first guy that tried to throw me down) started the whole thing. 

Rudolph was WRONG. Garrett was WRONG. Pouncy was WRONG. Okeobechobee (whatever the hell that guys name is) was WRONG. 

Someone PLEASE try and tell me how my analogy and opinion is wrong so we can all see who is biased and who is not, since my analogy is the only one of the three that comes close to applying a real world situation to what happened on the football field. 

Reply/Quote
Bakerofsteelybeastballs:

First of all, you completely screwed that post up. 

Second, you're showing your steelers colors by attacking Bengals fans that are pointing out what hypocrites steelers fans are by focusing on what Garrett did and mitigating what the steelers did. 

You're getting worse at covering your tracks, ballsofsteel. Better focus and up your game (as if you could lulz) before you get banned. 

Reply/Quote
I'm not sure if JS has already pointed this out but Balls is the guy that loves to photoshop Carrot Top's head on Dalton's body...so there's another instance where baker shows his true colors. 

Reply/Quote
Since 3's are a thing around here...why don't you edit your stupid, ****** up post because only a moron would say the Bengals are playing the Dolphins today, when in fact, they're playing the Raiders. 

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 02:36 AM)cinci4life Wrote: I would have expected this kind of video to be at least 10 times longer.

Well, right off the top of my head without trying to remember too many of them, they forgot this one...

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 03:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If you didn't see him kick out with his foot, you need to get your eyes checked, mate. He may not have tried to kick him in the junk, but his foot was there and he kicked out with it. There is absolutely no doubt about that. 

There's an enormous difference between shoving someone away with your feet by "kicking out" and winding up and delivering a kick to the balls. Surely you have to know the difference. Given their positions, Rudolphs feet are all thats available to him, so he used them. If Im on my back and Myles Garrett is pulling me up by my face mask Im trying to separate us by any means necessary. Im not going to stop pushing with my foot just because it's on his balls. 
Reply/Quote