Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trey Hendrickson injury
(11-12-2023, 08:03 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Jesse Bates is playing at an all pro level and I think we're seeing the effect of his absence.  No way old Noah Brown does that shit to us with Bates lurking.

Brown has his best game of the year against us last year
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:53 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Time to step the f up Murphy.

Myles Murphy?  The defensive end that was blown up by a WIDE RECEIVER on the goal line and gave up an easy touchdown?  Did he even play after that snap?

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 08:36 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Myles Murphy?  The defensive end that was blown up by a WIDE RECEIVER on the goal line and gave up an easy touchdown?  Did he even play after that snap?

No idea but that’s why I said he needs to step the f up if Hendricks is out. Murphy has been useless so far.
Reply/Quote
Trey walking to the locker room...its at the end of the clip. He did get an MRI after the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 06:49 PM)pally Wrote: Zac had no update.  This doctor thinks it is a sprained MCL.  If true that is often a 2-4 week injury

That guy did that on purpose and should be suspended 4 games minimum.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 09:56 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: That guy did that on purpose and should be suspended 4 games minimum.

How could it be intentional, when he couldn't see where he was falling... hell, he could've ended up hurting HIS OWN TEAMMATE.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 09:01 PM)TKUHL Wrote: No idea but that’s why I said he needs to step the f up if Hendricks is out. Murphy has been useless so far.

If Hendrickson is out then I just am not confident at all that Murphy can make an impact. I don’t want to be negative but we’ve seen what he’s got this season and it hasn’t been much. He’s young and a rookie that is what it is. My hope is that maybe Hubbard comes back and has an impact or maybe Ossai steps up but Murphy is just going to take more time before he gives us what we need.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 10:48 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: If Hendrickson is out then I just am not confident at all that Murphy can make an impact. I don’t want to be negative but we’ve seen what he’s got this season and it hasn’t been much. He’s young and a rookie that is what it is. My hope is that maybe Hubbard comes back and has an impact or maybe Ossai steps up but Murphy is just going to take more time before he gives us what we need.

Ossai is next man up per the depth chart.
Reply/Quote
Joseph Ossai….Myles Murphy….Zach Carter……no impact
Reply/Quote
Well the season is over anyway so there is no rush in getting him back.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
If you do not have a 1st round pick ready to play by the 9th game of the year that falls on the coaches.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2023, 09:56 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: That guy did that on purpose and should be suspended 4 games minimum.

??
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 07:07 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: If you do not have a 1st round pick ready to play by the 9th game of the year that falls on the coaches.

Or it was just a bad pick to begin with.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 11:31 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Oh, I saw him yesterday alright.  He was out there looking like the king of overpursuit and attempting to knife his way in and taking himself completely out of the play by guessing the wrong hole.  This team was really missing Hubbard on that right side, and it showed.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 12:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh, I saw him yesterday alright.  He was out there looking like the king of overpursuit and attempting to knife his way in and taking himself completely out of the play by guessing the wrong hole.  This team was really missing Hubbard on that right side, and it showed.

Is he back this week or what? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 12:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh, I saw him yesterday alright.  He was out there looking like the king of overpursuit and attempting to knife his way in and taking himself completely out of the play by guessing the wrong hole.  This team was really missing Hubbard on that right side, and it showed.

This^, I was also very disappointed in Cam Sample's inability to set the edge and play disciplined.  I dont expect anything out of Murphy anymore.

Kind of tired of hearing how great a coach Marion Hobby is when has yet to coach up a single guy on the dline.  The only one he can possibly take any credit for would be BJ Hill - and that could just be a matter of giving Hill an opportunity.

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 12:45 PM)casear2727 Wrote: This^, I was also very disappointed in Cam Sample's inability to set the edge and play disciplined.  I dont expect anything out of Murphy anymore.

Kind of tired of hearing how great a coach Marion Hobby is when has yet to coach up a single guy on the dline.  The only one he can possibly take any credit for would be BJ Hill - and that could just be a matter of giving Hill an opportunity.

Yep, maybe now some of these people talking about Hubbard as JAG will finally understand his role, and how critical it is to this team.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
In all seriousness, what HAS happened to Ossai?? Is he even getting snaps?? We've gotten very little out of Murphy thus far, which isn't necessarily a surprise. He was drafted based on his age and crazy measurables, knowing he may take some time to develop. But we've gotten even less from Ossai. With Hubbard, Hendrickson, Sample, Tupoa (sp??) all dinged up, we're gonna have to get some DL play from somewhere.... Not the best time to be headed to Baltimore for a MUST win. I'm not ready to write this team off, but they're gonna have to step up big time to earn this next one. Joe and the offense better be ready to put up 40, because if we can't pressure CJ Stroud, imagine trying to contain/pressure Lamar Jackson. And that's no disrespect intended for Stroud in any way, but Lamar Jackson is on his own level, when it comes to elusiveness.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote