Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trey Hendrickson update

Hopefully he’ll be back for next week. It would suck to see his streak end due to missing a game from injury. I honestly thought it would end today going up against Trent Williams, but sure enough Trey beat him. Think Williams had only given up 1 sack all season before this game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Trey was beating Williams like a rented mule before he got hurt.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 02:49 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Hopefully he’ll be back for next week. It would suck to see his streak end due to missing a game from injury. I honestly thought it would end today going up against Trent Williams, but sure enough Trey beat him. Think Williams had only given up 1 sack all season before this game.

Glad to hear it wasn't anything more serious. Hopefully he can get some good rest and some good rehab in this week and be ready for next weekend.

Hendrickson didn't get his sack against Williams, though. Looped back to the middle when the C moved over to help the LG, ran right through the hole that it caused.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 03:00 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Glad to hear it wasn't anything more serious. Hopefully he can get some good rest and some good rehab in this week and be ready for next weekend.

Hendrickson didn't get his sack against Williams, though. Looped back to the middle when the C moved over to help the LG, ran right through the hole that it caused.

Pretty sure Trent Williams also took a holding penalty on another play otherwise Trey would have had another one.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 03:08 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Pretty sure Trent Williams also took a holding penalty on another play otherwise Trey would have had another one.

Hendrickson was doing work before the injury. Signing has looked real good so far. 

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hard to not be happy with the Hendrickson signing, he is the real deal.

Glad to hear it may have just been spasms and hoping this ends up being the case.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Oh no not the Career ending back spasm.
Reply/Quote

I wasn't able to watch the game live yet, but recorded it.  Following it on my phone at a swim meet, it seemed like after he left there was little to no pass rush. 

If I had to put my finger on one thing that is lacking on this team, it is more pass rush and better LB coverage to the outside.  Get there sooner, and take away easy short stuff.  
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 08:14 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I wasn't able to watch the game live yet, but recorded it.  Following it on my phone at a swim meet, it seemed like after he left there was little to no pass rush. 

If I had to put my finger on one thing that is lacking on this team, it is more pass rush and better LB coverage to the outside.  Get there sooner, and take away easy short stuff.  

Actually the pass rush from the interior was really good all game. Hill, Reader, and Ogunjobi all had sacks.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 08:28 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Actually the pass rush from the interior was really good all game. Hill, Reader, and Ogunjobi all had sacks.

Yes, the inside DT's were getting it done this game.
Reply/Quote

back spasms are a pain and can take a little while to recover from    let alone play at high level hopefully only takes a few weeks.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 12:27 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: back spasms are a pain and can take a little while to recover from    let alone play at high level hopefully only takes a few weeks.

I'm sure he's doing acupuncture, getting massages, and living in the ice bath/warm compresses. Having a bad back myself, I know what a PITA it can be.
Reply/Quote
He only needs 1.5 more sacks in the next 4 games to break Dunlap’s official team single season record.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 12:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm sure he's doing acupuncture, getting massages, and living in the ice bath/warm compresses. Having a bad back myself, I know what a PITA it can be.

last times i had spasms bad it was hard to walk for a week i cant imagine playing football but im not near in the same level of shape
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 12:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He only needs 1.5 more sacks in the next 4 games to break Dunlap’s official team single season record.

1 sack to tie Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 12:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He only needs 1.5 more sacks in the next 4 games to break Dunlap’s official team single season record.

He needs 2 more games to tie the individual record for most consecutive games with a sack

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 01:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: last times i had spasms bad it was hard to walk for a week i cant imagine playing football but im not near in the same level of shape

I'v had bouts that took that long. But the last time I picked up a 5 gallon bucket wrong and screwed myself into spasms to where I could hardly walk, my acupuncturist got me in immediately for an hour session and I walked out of there feeling great.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 02:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'v had bouts that took that long. But the last time I picked up a 5 gallon bucket wrong and screwed myself into spasms to where I could hardly walk, my acupuncturist got me in immediately for an hour session and I walked out of there feeling great.

ill have to find me a needle wizard
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have been blessed by a mostly healthy roster all season up until the past two weeks.
We've been seeing firsthand though now for the past two games how bad the depth is behind the starters.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 03:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: ill have to find me a needle wizard

Unless they're Chinese, I wouldn't bother.

They created, developed and studied that form of medicine for centuries before anyone else in the world even thought about back pain LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote