Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newly released Nixon tape includes Nixon and Reagan using racist language
(08-06-2019, 11:09 AM)jj22 Wrote: What does that have to do with you? You bring up the holocaust out of nowhere, and I'd just rather not hear Trump supporters twisted opinion on it. Because it's very insulting to Jewish Americans.

I'm not a Trump supporter and I'm also Jewish, so I ask again, what does your statement have to do with me?
I wonder if Obama would have ever gotten Reagan coffee.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-06-2019, 12:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I wonder if Obama would have ever gotten Reagan coffee.

Perhaps the more relevant question is if Reagan would have ever gotten Obama coffee.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(08-06-2019, 11:09 AM)jj22 Wrote: Plenty of facts just look at Trumps anti-Semitic tweets and retweets. Look at the Nazi sympathizers who make up a significant chunk of his supporters.  He shares the Nazi one race doctrine with them or at the very least closely resembles it with his push to take America back to the days of one dominant and all powerful race (look at the Republican convention pics if you want to see their vision of America).

And well we all know how he feels about those good Nazi's here in America, and those who dare protest and get killed by them.

What does that have to do with you? You bring up the holocaust out of nowhere, and I'd just rather not hear Trump supporters twisted opinion on it. Because it's very insulting to Jewish Americans.

(08-06-2019, 12:12 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm not a Trump supporter and I'm also Jewish, so I ask again, what does your statement have to do with me?

I knew you wouldn't have the balls to respond to this.