Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: Jews who vote D are ignorant and disloyal
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/458135-trump-jews-that-vote-democrat-show-lack-of-knowledge-or-great?fbclid=IwAR1xHzMMilY8meNRbfStjLpsou5g5sQdqT5Y56PH4n8FUySn14L7xzEvCoI

I just married into a super liberal Jewish family last month. I'll break the news to them.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
With the Democrat party appearing to be increasingly anti-supportive of Israel, the Pres. kind of has a point..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-20-2019, 08:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/458135-trump-jews-that-vote-democrat-show-lack-of-knowledge-or-great?fbclid=IwAR1xHzMMilY8meNRbfStjLpsou5g5sQdqT5Y56PH4n8FUySn14L7xzEvCoI

I just married into a super liberal Jewish family last month. I'll break the news to them.

(08-20-2019, 09:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With the Democrat party appearing to be increasingly anti-supportive of Israel, the Pres. kind of has a point..

I shared this in the Israel Bans Omar/Tlaib thread.

He uses the same "loyalty" trope.  He's a complete idiot.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-20-2019, 09:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With the Democrat party appearing to be increasingly anti-supportive of Israel, the Pres. kind of has a point..

While this entire response is both pathetic in its attempts to defend Trump and, as usual, hilariously devoid of facts, American Jews are not compelled to support the current leadership of Israel. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-20-2019, 08:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/458135-trump-jews-that-vote-democrat-show-lack-of-knowledge-or-great?fbclid=IwAR1xHzMMilY8meNRbfStjLpsou5g5sQdqT5Y56PH4n8FUySn14L7xzEvCoI

I disagree with this just as much as I disagree with some Democratic candidates for POTUS calling a Trump voter an automatic racist.
(08-20-2019, 09:25 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: While this entire response is both pathetic in its attempts to defend Trump and, as usual, hilariously devoid of facts, American Jews are not compelled to support the current leadership of Israel. 

Facts?  We don't need facts.  Just ask Joe Biden.   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-20-2019, 09:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Facts?  We don't need facts.  Just ask Joe Biden.   Ninja

wE cHoOsE tRuTh!
Charlottesville Nazis - "Jews. Will Not. Replace Us. Jews. Will Not. Replace Us."

Donald Trump - "Good people on both sides"

Donald Trump - "I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat -- it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
(08-21-2019, 12:38 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Charlottesville Nazis - "Jews. Will Not. Replace Us. Jews. Will Not. Replace Us."

Donald Trump - "Good people on both sides"

Donald Trump - "I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat -- it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."

Player two has entered the game.

If Tlaib said AIPAC places Israel's foreign policy over US foreign policy, would Trump see that as a good thing, if true?

Would Jewish-Americans be "disloyal" to Israel if the sided with the US over some US-Israeli issue?

State of Israel is not equivalent to Judaism. Also, I'd make a firm argument that the present day GOP is the antithesis of tikkun olam. But that is just my opinion.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Congratulations Pat.
(08-20-2019, 09:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I disagree with this just as much as I disagree with some Democratic candidates for POTUS calling a Trump voter an automatic racist.

As well as Democrats using disparaging remarks towards black people who vote for Trump and Republicans.
He's now proclaiming himself the King of Jews, King of Israel.

Hell awaits.

We see many Evangelical Christians following a false profit, and we know where they are headed.

Will Jews follow the same path of damnation? We'll see how long they let him keep this title.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(08-21-2019, 12:47 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Player two has entered the game.

And he sounds like a welcome addition!

(08-21-2019, 11:03 AM)PhilHos Wrote: As well as Democrats using disparaging remarks towards black people who vote for Trump and Republicans.

lol  "Both sides" do it?
Could you imagine if Obama called himself the King of Jews, King of Israel?

I mean really people.

But you don't hear a peep from Conservatives or the "Religious Right".

(08-21-2019, 01:27 PM)Dill Wrote: lol  "Both sides" do it?

Actually, no both sides don't do it. Democrats and liberals typically shit on black Republicans and other POC on the right. But you don't see the same shitting on the "traitors" from the right, aside from Trump and the far right of course.
(08-21-2019, 02:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Actually, no both sides don't do it. Democrats and liberals typically shit on black Republicans and other POC on the right. But you don't see the same shitting on the "traitors" from the right, aside from Trump and the far right of course.

All Democrats and liberals vs only Trump and the far right?

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76113f1d65c7140c1995d1...=giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Are there any Republicans today that aren't far right? If there are, their silence is deafening.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~