Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump to speak at Libertarian National Convention
(05-26-2024, 07:49 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Are you saying that even in a small political group there is in-fighting??
Every...single...day.

Although I know your comment was dripping with sarcasm, you'd be amazed by how many people do not understand that there's a spectrum of ideology within any party. That's why generalizing is such a dangerous pastime in our country. Politics should never be treated as a team sport, as it is so much more intricate.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2024, 07:54 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Ahem.

Yes, but today you can't go but what he says.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2024, 08:03 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Every...single...day.

Although I know your comment was dripping with sarcasm, you'd be amazed by how many people do not understand that there's a spectrum of ideology within any party.  That's why generalizing is such a dangerous pastime in our country. Politics should never be treated as a team sport, as it is so much more intricate.

It was sarcastic. Forgot the ninja.

I see it non-political organizations that I used to be a part of. The person in charge might be doing a good job, but there is always someone that thinks they can do it better
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Couple things:

When he says "Pretty good" you can tell he had no idea what was written before he read it.

And you can him seething that they aren't cheering him on no matter what he says.  This is what happens when you spend your entire life surrounding yourself with no one but people who praise you.

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1794534509234303206

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-27-093914.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2024, 10:44 AM)GMDino Wrote:

I always hate when people use the wrong version of that word. Washington is our nation's capital, the place where Congress meets is the Capitol.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2024, 10:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: Couple things:

When he says "Pretty good" you can tell he had no idea what was written before he read it.

And you can him seething that they aren't cheering him on no matter what he says.  This is what happens when you spend your entire life surrounding yourself with no one but people who praise you.

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1794534509234303206

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-27-093914.png]

I wonder how he's feeling today with knowing the LP chose the gay man who spoiled the Georgia senate race ?
(Chase Oliver)

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2024, 03:35 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I wonder how he's feeling today with knowing the LP chose the gay man who spoiled the Georgia senate race ?
(Chase Oliver)

I'd imagine hearing the guy is gay at least has conservatives hoping all the fence-sitting liberals will vote for him instead of Biden due to their straight guilt. 
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2024, 03:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd imagine hearing the guy is gay at least has conservatives hoping all the fence-sitting liberals will vote for him instead of Biden due to their straight guilt. 

Yeah.
It is possible.
Some LGBTQ votes could be pulled from Biden to Chase, too.

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2024, 03:39 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Yeah.
It is possible.
Some LGBTQ votes could be pulled from Biden to Chase, too.

It's all possible, but it is interesting hearing conservatives insist that a person who is not a straight white christian dude is a magnet for liberal votes when they're currently represented by a straight white christian dude.
Reply/Quote