Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump asking supporters to fund new plane...
The grifting never ends.

But you don't get to be a supposed billionaire by spending your OWN money.  Smirk

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/597673-trump-asking-supporters-to-fund-new-plane-after-emergency-landing

Quote:Former President Trump is asking his supporters to help fund his new "Trump Force One" private plane just days after a jet flying him to Mar-a-Lago made an emergency landing when one of its engines failed.

Trump, through his Save America PAC, sent his supporters an email titled "Update Trump Force One" in which he said that "my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One."

He added that the construction of this plane has been under wraps and said "I can't wait to unveil it for everyone to see."

The fundraising email said he had "a very important update on his plane" and asked potential donors if they remember how the former president used to travel across the U.S. in his own "Trump Force One" before he became "the greatest President of all time." 

The email included a GIF of a plane taking off with a poll giving donors "yes" or "no" options if they wanted to see his new plane.

The poll links to a donation page that asks supporters to "Contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to send your response to President Trump!"

The former president was traveling back to his Mar-a-Lago residence in Palm Beach, Fla., from the Four Seasons Hotel in New Orleans in a private jet when the pilot decided to turn around and return to the airport after an engine failed. The news was first reported by Politico and The Washington Post.

The jet, a Dassault Falcon 900, was given to Trump by a donor for the evening to travel back from the Republican National Committee retreat in New Orleans to his home in Florida.

Trump's personal Boeing 757 was a staple during his 2016 presidential campaign.

Last year, it was reported that his Boeing 757 was sitting unused at an Orange County, N.Y., airport unable to be flown.

The full-size passenger airliner, which bears Trump's name across the side in large block letters, has fallen into disrepair. One engine is shrink-wrapped and the other is missing parts, according to CNN

Updated: 12:00 p.m.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
I’ll help pay to fix his current one, but no way am I helping buy him a new one. Buncha suckers
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Kenneth Copeland move.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Not like his keeper is in any position to pay for it.
Reply/Quote
Who cares? You can let him go now. It’s over. Orange man gone
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 11:11 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Who cares? You can let him go now. It’s over. Orange man gone

Is he though?

Really?
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 06:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’ll help pay to fix his current one, but no way am I helping buy him a new one. Buncha suckers

I don't know if this was sarcasm, but anyone who gives him a dime for this only needs to look in the mirror to find a sucker.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2022, 11:11 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Who cares? You can let him go now. It’s over. Orange man gone

Orange man is the face of a political party that can win in a landslide despite coming in second place by damn near 3,000,000 votes...he's the opposite of gone.

On a related note, if you are receiving any sort of government assistance and you give money to someone like Trump should you lose your benefits?
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2022, 11:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Orange man is the face of a political party that can win in a landslide despite coming in second place by damn near 3,000,000 votes...he's the opposite of gone.

On a related note, if you are receiving any sort of government assistance and you give money to someone like Trump should you lose your benefits?

I’m not sure he’s the face of the political party. The only time I ever see him even mentioned is by liberals and their lap dog media still clinging on to him because he gets clicks and views and is a distraction from the current disaster of an admin.

Conservatives I know are happily ready for someone new in 2024 who isn’t a 100 year old shell of a man with tapioca pudding for brains, a cackling token hire who’s less likeable than Hillary Clinton who called the current president a racist, or a petty childish orange clown of a human.

As far as the second question, yes I think government assistance should be restricted to essentials. Food, utilities, etc. Why?
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2022, 01:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Is he though?

Really?

Yes. He currently holds no sway in a country in which democrats control every lever of power. You guys couldve breathed easy for a few years without worrying about literally Hitler and it looks like you’ve already wasted 1.5 of them.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 10:31 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yes. He currently holds no sway in a country in which democrats control every lever of power. You guys couldve breathed easy for a few years without worrying about literally Hitler and it looks like you’ve already wasted 1.5 of them.

If you truly believe he holds "no sway" then you are not listening to the elected officials, and those currently running for office, who parrot his talking pints and vow to support him or those who still insist the 2020 election was rigged then you are simply not paying attention or choose to ignore it because in your mind he is "gone".  He never left.

Trump never went away and he still has enough influence over current officials and the gop to be worrisome. 

Pointing this out, while also pointing out that people voted for a lifelong grifter who now uses his former position as POTUS to raise more money for himself is kind of important.  Because when if he runs again in 2024 he will destroy the rest of the field.  He has a cult full of supporters that do not care or understand about anything except he is their leader.  And if he does not run he will still influence the field and the voters.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 10:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: If you truly believe he holds "no sway" then you are not listening to the elected officials, and those currently running for office, who parrot his talking pints and vow to support him or those who still insist the 2020 election was rigged then you are simply not paying attention or choose to ignore it because in your mind he is "gone".  He never left.

Trump never went away and he still has enough influence over current officials and the gop to be worrisome. 

Pointing this out, while also pointing out that people voted for a lifelong grifter who now uses his former position as POTUS to raise more money for himself is kind of important.  Because when if he runs again in 2024 he will destroy the rest of the field.  He has a cult full of supporters that do not care or understand about anything except he is their leader.  And if he does not run he will still influence the field and the voters.

Boebert and Greene? Who cares about those two nut bags? Every interview with a potential candidate that I’ve heard campaigning for mid terms has been pretty much on the same messaging that got Youngkin elected in Virginia of all places.

Also breaking news: Former president might have influence on who his base votes for even if he doesn’t run. The absolute horror.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 11:12 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Boebert and Greene? Who cares about those two nut bags? Every interview with a potential candidate that I’ve heard campaigning for mid terms has  been pretty much on the same messaging that got Youngkin elected in Virginia of all places.

Also breaking news: Former president might have influence on who his base votes for even if he doesn’t run. The absolute horror.

Yes, plus many others who live and die by Trump.  

Like I said, you either are ignoring it or don't care...and that's fine.  But you named two immediately and you know others.

And if you acknowledge that he can have influence why would you say he "has no sway"?

He held a political rally last night.   Smirk

He didn't go away, he won't go away as long as he can make a buck.  And he got a taste of real power and wants it back.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 11:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yes, plus many others who live and die by Trump.  

Like I said, you either are ignoring it or don't care...and that's fine.  But you named two immediately and you know others.

And if you acknowledge that he can have influence why would you say he "has no sway"?

He held a political rally last night.   Smirk

He didn't go away, he won't go away as long as he can make a buck.  And he got a taste of real power and wants it back.

I’m just trying to say he got voted out and every conservative that I know personally has moved on, including my Trump thumping MAGA boomer parents. Your fears of his return could be very real, yes, especially after seeing the polling you posted, but he and his ilk control nothing right now in terms of legislative power (this is what I meant by “orange man gone” in the first place). So you should enjoy his absence from power while you can. Everything is going swimmingly, after all.
Reply/Quote

I don't know where you live, but come to my town in Maineville, Ohio. Trump is FAR from gone. Trump flags everywhere. Flags that say "Trump Won!" "Jesus is my Lord' Trump IS my President!" "Trump 2024!" Black and red flags that say "Impeach Biden" have been flying here since before Biden put his hand on the Bible. That clown Gibbon's that is running for Portman's seat held a rally here. If you  live here in  Ohio and watch TV I'm sure you've seen his ad's, afterall he's spending 5.5 million of his own money running for the seat. He states that he's "Trump Tough!" and all the others running are RINO's.  Josh Mandel is also running for Portman's seat, give him a listen sometime. Even some Republicans that were anti Trump before are now up Trump's butt trying to get his  endorsement for the senate seat, they're the one's Gibbons have labeled RINO's.  I can't speak for other parts of the country but here in Warren County Donald Trump IS the Republican Party, if Trump farts people around here are still sniffing it up. 
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 12:52 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I don't know where you live, but come to my town in Maineville, Ohio. Trump is FAR from gone. Trump flags everywhere. Flags that say "Trump Won!" "Jesus is my Lord' Trump IS my President!" "Trump 2024!" Black and red flags that say "Impeach Biden" have been flying here since before Biden put his hand on the Bible. That clown Gibbon's that is running for Portman's seat held a rally here. If you  live here in  Ohio and watch TV I'm sure you've seen his ad's, afterall he's spending 5.5 million of his own money running for the seat. He states that he's "Trump Tough!" and all the others running are RINO's.  Josh Mandel is also running for Portman's seat, give him a listen sometime. Even some Republicans that were anti Trump before are now up Trump's butt trying to get his  endorsement for the senate seat, they're the one's Gibbons have labeled RINO's.  I can't speak for other parts of the country but here in Warren County Donald Trump IS the Republican Party, if Trump farts people around here are still sniffing it up. 

Sounds awful. Tell me who is president for the next few years though.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 01:30 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Sounds awful. Tell me who is president for the next few years though.

Biden is President, but that doesn't mean "Orange Man Gone." Orange man has plenty of power and influence and that's what matters. I have no doubt Trump supporters will fund a new jet for Trump, none at all. More power to him I guess.  If Trump wants the 2024 GOP nomination it's his if he wants it, barring a felony conviction of some sort. The truly sad thing is I'm pretty much a middle of the road voter, I've voted for plenty of  Republicans in the past, including Rob Portman, heck i used to be a registered Republican at one time, now i lean more to the left.  I don't  care for the far left at all but the GOP have gone off the deep end and i don't see voting for any  Republican until they remove the cancers from their party.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 11:35 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’m just trying to say he got voted out and every conservative that I know personally has moved on, including my Trump thumping MAGA boomer parents. Your fears of his return could be very real, yes, especially after seeing the polling you posted, but he and his ilk control nothing right now in terms of legislative power (this is what I meant by “orange man gone” in the first place).  So you should enjoy his absence from power while you can. Everything is going swimmingly, after all.

But Trump is far absent from power, and he is far from gone. He still controls the narrative and still holds power over the republican party (and some major parts of the media), in a way that they can not even bring themselves to collectively condemn a Capitol storm and blatant attempts to just overturn an election outcome, as would have to be the norm for every party that believes in democracy. And for sure, that is just one example for the presence this orange man still possesses, including with the threat that imposes. In that sense, saying "orange man gone" and implying he is not a worthwhile topic any longer appears like a way too blithe way of looking at the current state of affairs.

Of course, that has little to do with the issues of the current administration, there's certainly plenty else to say about that.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 12:52 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I don't know where you live, but come to my town in Maineville, Ohio. Trump is FAR from gone. Trump flags everywhere. Flags that say "Trump Won!" "Jesus is my Lord' Trump IS my President!" "Trump 2024!" Black and red flags that say "Impeach Biden" have been flying here since before Biden put his hand on the Bible. That clown Gibbon's that is running for Portman's seat held a rally here. If you  live here in  Ohio and watch TV I'm sure you've seen his ad's, afterall he's spending 5.5 million of his own money running for the seat. He states that he's "Trump Tough!" and all the others running are RINO's.  Josh Mandel is also running for Portman's seat, give him a listen sometime. Even some Republicans that were anti Trump before are now up Trump's butt trying to get his  endorsement for the senate seat, they're the one's Gibbons have labeled RINO's.  I can't speak for other parts of the country but here in Warren County Donald Trump IS the Republican Party, if Trump farts people around here are still sniffing it up. 

Oh lord, that's just insane but believable. Im down here in the Milford area so luckily a lot of the Trump signs came down while ago. Wouldn't be too surprised if large chunks of Clermont county the further out you get see more of what you see tho.

Also yeah, those Gibbon commercials are just funny and sad at same time. That clown doesn't even mention issues but he is Trump Tough tho, lmao. But its sad because he will get votes simply because of being a massive supporter if the worst POTUS in modern history, if not all history.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 02:38 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Biden is President, but that doesn't mean "Orange Man Gone." Orange man has plenty of power and influence and that's what matters. I have no doubt Trump supporters will fund a new jet for Trump, none at all. More power to him I guess.  If Trump wants the 2024 GOP nomination it's his if he wants it, barring a felony conviction of some sort. The truly sad thing is I'm pretty much a middle of the road voter, I've voted for plenty of  Republicans in the past, including Rob Portman, heck i used to be a registered Republican at one time, now i lean more to the left.  I don't  care for the far left at all but the GOP have gone off the deep end and i don't see voting for any  Republican until they remove the cancers from their party.

I admire your nobility in supporting the party who has no members who have gone off the deep end. Like I said, everything seems to be going swimmingly across the country one year in, especially in cities that have been under democrat governance for decades. Excellent work everyone.

But that’s not my overall point which is, he’s not in office and the obsession continues, on both sides apparently. If I’ve derailed the thread I apologize.
Reply/Quote