Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump breaks tradition, doesn't recognize LGBT Pride Month
(07-06-2017, 10:44 AM)hollodero Wrote: Not under your premise that gay people turned gay for seeking attention because of low self esteem. That statement is the peak of ridiculousness. It really makes me wonder how a functioning intellect like yours could ever reach such a derogatory, wrong conclusion.

I guess the gays don't march as much for them as they march against opinion like yours. May their efforts be blessed.

Gays are gay because they have a mental disorder. One that allows deviant sexual behavior..... low self esteem, etc.
(07-06-2017, 10:40 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: you have lost the plot.   None of this is relevant to the gays needing the White House to send out a press release on their very own gay month.

(07-06-2017, 10:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They only march because they file for permits and pay for the security ahead of time.   Anyone can do this...... even the gays.

None of which requires the White House mentioning a gay month.

I was responding to the parade direction the post took.

Back to the WH:  They don't *need* a proclamation...but given that the WH makes dozens of others for other minor groups it is glaring that it was omitted.

They also don't *need* your approval or attention.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-06-2017, 10:48 AM)GMDino Wrote: I was responding to the parade direction the post took.

Back to the WH:  They don't *need* a proclamation...but given that the WH makes dozens of others for other minor groups it is glaring that it was omitted.

They also don't *need* your approval or attention.   Smirk

Proclamations are not necessary.

And my approval is irrelevant. I know I don't want to see that crazy stuff when I am out with my family. They can be gay all they want in their own homes.
(07-06-2017, 10:50 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Proclamations are not necessary.  

And my approval is irrelevant.   I know I don't want to see that crazy stuff when I am out with my family.   They can be gay all they want in their own homes.

Do you watch television? Go to the movies?

How do you insulate your family from everyone that is different than you?

It must be exhausting.
(07-06-2017, 10:52 AM)GMDino Wrote: Do you watch television? Go to the movies?

How do you insulate your family from everyone that is different than you?

It must be exhausting.

I don't have to insulate my family. My wife grew up in a country where they arrested gays, she knows it's wrong and their is something wrong with them mentally.
(07-06-2017, 11:08 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't have to insulate my family.   My wife grew up in a country where they arrested gays, she knows it's wrong and their is something wrong with them mentally.

So your children do not ever see gay people but they are told they should be arrested and there is something wrong with them by both of their parents?
(07-06-2017, 11:15 AM)GMDino Wrote: So your children do not ever see gay people but they are told they should be arrested and there is something wrong with them by both of their parents?

That is not even remotely close to what I said.... I am sure they see gays, but they are young so probably do not pay attention. They know what a family is supposed to look like...
(07-06-2017, 11:15 AM)GMDino Wrote: So your children do not ever see gay people but they are told they should be arrested and there is something wrong with them by both of their parents?

(07-06-2017, 11:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That is not even remotely close to what I said....   I am sure they see gays, but they are young so probably do not pay attention.   They know what a family is supposed to look like...

Mellow

(07-06-2017, 10:50 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Proclamations are not necessary.  

And my approval is irrelevant.   I know I don't want to see that crazy stuff when I am out with my family.   They can be gay all they want in their own homes.

(07-06-2017, 11:08 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't have to insulate my family.   My wife grew up in a country where they arrested gays, she knows it's wrong and their is something wrong with them mentally.

I want to be clear: You don't want your family to see anything gay in public. Your wife believes they should be arrested and there is something wrong with them. But you do NOT insulate your children from seeing it. What do you tell them then if not that it was wrong and there is something wrong with them?

I'm asking seriously.

I have taught my children that it's none of their business how two adults live their lives. If they see something in public they do not like or they think is "wrong" it's best to just let it go unless it is hurting someone else. Be accepting and live your life to the fullest. Treat others as you would want treated and don't pass judgement on others whether they express themselves in public or not.

As a result they have gay friends, straight friends, immigrant friends, divorced, married, single, black, asian, puerto rican, etc....

What do you say? I'm curious.
(07-06-2017, 11:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That is not even remotely close to what I said
Lol... wouldn't it be nice if you didn't have to first battle your way through innuendo before making your reply?
(07-06-2017, 12:17 PM)Vlad Wrote: Lol... wouldn't it be nice if you didn't have to first battle your way through innuendo before making your reply?

Ikr.... it takes 5 posts of nonsense before we get the heart of the matter.
(07-06-2017, 12:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ikr.... it takes 5 posts of nonsense before we get the heart of the matter.

You could just answer my question clearly.

Cool
(07-06-2017, 12:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

I want to be clear:  You don't want your family to see anything gay in public.  Your wife believes they should be arrested and there is something wrong with them.  But you do NOT insulate your children from seeing it.  What do you tell them then if not that it was wrong and there is something wrong with them?

I'm asking seriously.  

I have taught my children that it's none of their business how two adults live their lives.  If they see something in public they do not like or they think is "wrong" it's best to just let it go unless it is hurting someone else.  Be accepting and live your life to the fullest.  Treat others as you would want treated and don't pass judgement on others whether they express themselves in public or not.

As a result they have gay friends, straight friends, immigrant friends, divorced, married, single, black, asian, puerto rican, etc....

Since you're being serious the truth finds its way out.

Your kids seeing something in public "they don't like" or that they think is "wrong" is an admission by you that there are things that are wrong about whatever it is people are doing in public....like gays marching dildos in hand.

Why don't you just tell them that it's wrong to think the way they do?
Like you try to do here?
(07-06-2017, 12:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

I want to be clear: You don't want your family to see anything gay in public. Your wife believes they should be arrested and there is something wrong with them. But you do NOT insulate your children from seeing it. What do you tell them then if not that it was wrong and there is something wrong with them?

I'm asking seriously.

I have taught my children that it's none of their business how two adults live their lives. If they see something in public they do not like or they think is "wrong" it's best to just let it go unless it is hurting someone else. Be accepting and live your life to the fullest. Treat others as you would want treated and don't pass judgement on others whether they express themselves in public or not.

What do you say? I'm curious.

We have young children. There is no need to explain all this crazy stuff.

They have all kinds of friends not really sure why you go off mentioning races and immigration status.

If we come across a some crazy stuff we just move along to something else.
(07-06-2017, 12:47 PM)Vlad Wrote: Since you're being serious the truth finds its way out.

Your kids seeing something in public "they don't like" or that they think is "wrong" is an admission by you that there are things that are wrong about whatever it is people are doing in public....like gays marching dildos in hand.

Why don't you just tell them that it's wrong to think the way they do?
Like you try to do here?

If I think my children are being racist or sexist I would tell them they are wrong.

They aren't that way because we raised them to understand that there are lots of different people and lots of different ways to live.

I said "wrong" in reference to things that would hurt others...a Klan march for example.  

But if my kids saw anyone, gay or straight, marching with a sex toy they'd laugh their heads off....and move along.   Smirk
(07-06-2017, 12:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We have young children.   There is no need to explain all this crazy stuff.  

They have all kinds of friends not really sure why you go off mentioning races and immigration status.  

If we come across a some crazy stuff we just move along to something else.

Do you worry that by not explaining they may be in for some culture shock when they get older and become more aware?
(07-06-2017, 10:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Gays are gay because they have a mental disorder.   One that allows deviant sexual behavior.....  low self esteem, etc.

So this is the heart of the matter. Again, as long as people think the way you do there need to be marches for acceptance. 

Mental disorder. That's some awful stuff you're saying here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-06-2017, 01:31 PM)hollodero Wrote: So this is the heart of the matter. Again, as long as people think the way you do there need to be marches for acceptance. 

Mental disorder. That's some awful stuff you're saying here.

Yeah, it is rather archaic and prejudicial thinking.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-06-2017, 10:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If anything that would be flaunting my family.  

Vlad nailed it.....  you do sound ridiculous.   It's apples and oranges.

So by copying your own words, I sound "ridiculous".
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-03-2017, 11:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/340344-trump-breaks-tradition-doesnt-recognize-lgbt-pride-month

The White House DID, however, acknowledge many other things...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/07/03/president-trumps-pride-month-adam-chandler-column/442577001/

t. 

Ive never heard of a bigger non issue in my life. Could we be more petty? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
(07-03-2017, 11:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I have no problem with holidays and such, but really all these months are pretty ridiculous.

I have no problem with gay marriage. They get to be wift someone they love, it doesn't effect me in any way, so more power to them. That said, I dislike the apparent overwhelming need to rub it in people's faces. I don't march down the street chanting how much I love putting my penis in a vagina and how I think being straight is pretty great, why can't the courtesy be mutual?

This. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy