Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump breaks tradition, doesn't recognize LGBT Pride Month
(07-05-2017, 03:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Uh huh.

Oh sorry if my answer didn't fit your snarky response. You had the wrong conservative poster on the board if you expected this to bother.
(07-05-2017, 03:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh sorry if my answer didn't fit your snarky response. You had the wrong conservative poster on the board if you expected this to bother.

I have a horrible memory, so I can't remember which conservative posters got all in a hissy when there were fake news stories about Obama not having the day of prayer.

But my "uh huh" was just as snarky, trust me. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-05-2017, 03:46 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I have a horrible memory, so I can't remember which conservative posters got all in a hissy when there were fake news stories about Obama not having the day of prayer.

But my "uh huh" was just as snarky, trust me. LOL

There would be a democrat in office today if they 1. Ran a decent candidate and 2. Obama not be afraid to call Muslims out for their nonsense.

Day of (insert nonsense here) is irrelevant. If it's important to you .... you will celebrate.
I didnt even know that June was supposed to be Pride month.

Personally imo February should be the only month dedicated to a race, ethnicity, sexual status/identity, etc. if there is to be one. And if there is to be a second one, it should be Native American month. No one else deserves one.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-05-2017, 01:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is nothing but the government trying to normalize deviant sexual behavior.

And as long as people call gays deviant, these attempts of normalization seem necessary.
(07-05-2017, 03:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There would be a democrat in office today if they 1. Ran a decent candidate and 2. Obama not be afraid to call Muslims out for their nonsense.  

Day of (insert nonsense here) is irrelevant.   If it's important to you .... you will celebrate.

So you're changing the subject but your statement is flawed:

Yes, Clinton was not a good candidate but she was STILL miles better than the "man" who was elected.

Whether it was experience, demeanor, an ability to speak in full sentences with a vocabulary beyond grade school, etc...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-05-2017, 05:52 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I didnt even know that June was supposed to be Pride month.

Personally imo February should be the only month dedicated to a race, ethnicity, sexual status/identity, etc. if there is to be one. And if there is to be a second one, it should be Native American month. No one else deserves one.

Why should native Americans get a month? For selling their lands and making bad deals? Or perhaps their incompetence to band together and defend themselves?

Heck the South deserves a month before those clowns.
(07-05-2017, 05:52 PM)hollodero Wrote: And as long as people call gays deviant, these attempts of normalization seem necessary.

I said their sexual behavior was deviant.
(07-05-2017, 06:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you're changing the subject but your statement is flawed:

Yes, Clinton was not a good candidate but she was STILL miles better than the "man" who was elected.

Whether it was experience, demeanor, an ability to speak in full sentences with a vocabulary beyond grade school, etc...

Not changing the subject at all. The whole idea that some leftist cause needs a month is just ridiculous.
(07-05-2017, 06:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why should native Americans get a month?  For selling their lands and making bad deals? Or perhaps their incompetence to band together and defend themselves?  

Heck the South deserves a month before those clowns.

Really, clowns? And the South before them? lul like to hear that reasoning. Then again I dont cause I could care less.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(07-05-2017, 06:22 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Really, clowns? And the South before them? lul like to hear that reasoning. Then again I dont cause I could care less.

How about the incredible amount of military history and expertise alone.

The Indians are irrelevant and honestly they sold off their ability to cry.
(07-05-2017, 06:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I said their sexual behavior was deviant.

Fair enough. So I rephrase. As long as people call homosexuality deviant, these attempts of normalization seem necessary.
(07-05-2017, 06:35 PM)hollodero Wrote: Fair enough. So I rephrase. As long as people call homosexuality deviant, these attempts of normalization seem necessary.

That are tolerated in society. That's the best we can all hope for.... tolerance that we can live our lives as we wish.

What I think of another adult's sex life is irrelevant to them unless it's my wife. And I know where she stands on gays and how their behavior should be treated.
(07-05-2017, 03:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: crammed down everyone's throats whether we want it or not.

Lol - now that's symmetry rather intended or not. Our values have been molested by the mentioned community. Now we are all part of it. Not much different than isis - Accept our beliefs or die! Much like the left. Equality for everyone except the white christian workers who make anything over minimum wage.

Most who scream for equality for all have fine line exceptions in small print, which means they don't mean it. I really don't care what my neighbors do in their lives. I want to be able to worship my way, work hard for my currency and take care of my family. I will BBQ and have a beer with anyone. Just don't tell me I have to let my bills go to pay yours or praise your lifestyle when I like my own.

MAGA!

(07-05-2017, 06:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That are tolerated in society.   That's the best we can all hope for.... tolerance that we can live our lives as we wish.  

What I think of another adult's sex life is irrelevant to them unless it's my wife.  And I know where she stands on gays and how their behavior should be treated.

Stoning, as prescribed by your holy book I assume?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-05-2017, 06:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That are tolerated in society.   That's the best we can all hope for.... tolerance that we can live our lives as we wish.  

What I think of another adult's sex life is irrelevant to them unless it's my wife.  And I know where she stands on gays and how their behavior should be treated.

So, how should it be treated? With tolerance, I guess?
Nice job Trump.

Setting aside one self esteem month to remind LBGT's that they can be proud of themselves?

Be proud 12 months out of the year.
(07-05-2017, 07:09 PM)hollodero Wrote: So, how should it be treated? With tolerance, I guess?

It should be treated by me never knowing what you or anyone else does in their bedrooms or who they do it with.....
(07-05-2017, 07:28 PM)Vlad Wrote: Nice job Trump.

Setting aside one self esteem month to remind LBGT's that they can be proud of themselves?

Be proud 12 months out of the year.

It's almost as if the leftist believe the gays are so fragile that they need a statement from the White House to let them know they can be proud. Jeebus no wonder there are so many gays for trump.
(07-05-2017, 08:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It should be treated by me never knowing what you or anyone else does in their bedrooms or who they do it with.....

OK. So I won't tell you ever. Although you're missing out... but you do realize that the whole debate is not just about the naughty stuff though, right? The fight for social acceptance of gay people isn't about acceptance of the gay act in bedrooms you indeed don't need to know anything about, but more for acceptance of gay people and gay couples.