Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, liar liar pants on fire
Trump on the campaign trail lying his ass off. This is his strategy, scare the poop out of his base. I can picture all those evangelicals hiding under their beds. All you see are their asses sticking out. Donald will save us.
The icing on the cake, saying his side is working on a huge tax cut for the middle class. Lying MF Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-22-2018, 05:29 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Trump on the campaign trail lying his ass off. This is his strategy, scare the poop out of his base. I can picture all those evangelicals hiding under their beds. All you see are their asses sticking out. Donald will save us.
The icing on the cake, saying his side is working on a huge tax cut for the middle class.   Lying MF Hilarious

I'd be scared if I was you.

He's done a good job at not breaking most of his campaign promises.
Trump 2020.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-22-2018, 07:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'd be scared if I was you.

He's done a good job at not breaking most of his campaign promises.
Trump 2020.
Thats just it, nobody should be "scared", but his base consisting of rubes (low IQ,) will just do what he says. The Evangelicals will be scared of the hoard coming from the south. and the very wealthy people will take his tax cuts and could care less about his character or the borders.
What group are you in?

What promises did he keep? SC justices. yes . The Repubs control both houses and had the votes. whoopee doo.
The wall and Mex pay for it. NO
Replacing Obama care No
Tax cuts. Yes, for the rich.
Immigration I have no idea.
What other great things that he did?
Jobs, unemployment No. It was going done under obama

Why do you love Orange so much, the pretty red hats? ThumbsUp
(10-22-2018, 07:59 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Thats just it, nobody should be "scared", but his base consisting of rubes (low IQ,) will just do what he says. The Evangelicals will be scared of the hoard coming from the south. and the very wealthy people will take his tax cuts and could care less about his character or the borders.
What group are you in?

What promises did he keep? SC justices. yes . The Repubs control both houses and had the votes. whoopee doo.
The wall and Mex pay for it. NO
Replacing Obama care No
Tax cuts. Yes, for the rich.
Immigration I have no idea.
What other great things that he did?
Jobs, unemployment No. It was going done under obama

Why do you love Orange so much, the pretty red hats? ThumbsUp

Believe this lie if you want, but we can look at the demographics about how the successful in the nation voted. Given Trump is not overly popular with recent College grads that have a huge college debt and may have to find a job to pay it back. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-22-2018, 08:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Believe this lie if you want, but we can look at the demographics about how the successful in the nation voted. Given Trump is not overly popular with recent College grads that have a huge college debt and may have to find a job to pay it back. 

Which lie, exactly?  And in which poll was "the successful" used as a demographic category?
(10-22-2018, 08:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Believe this lie if you want, but we can look at the demographics about how the successful in the nation voted. Given Trump is not overly popular with recent College grads that have a huge college debt and may have to find a job to pay it back. 

That's funny.  If Trump lies his supporters just believe it anyway.   Smirk
New images of the rioting in California against sanctuary cities. Why is no one talking about this?

[Image: the-long-history-of-american-politics-tu...size=720:*]
Hello. I'm assuming that the pro Trumpers on here are not members of the wealthy group that got the majority of the "tax cuts". So why are you/they so enamored with Trump? I don't want to insult the Trumpers on here because they are not dumb people. I don't understand why people defend parties and vote against their best interest. Don't they see the goal of the Turtle neck and the Repub party is to do away with all the programs that the middle class relies on.
Going into this mid term election, Trump is revving up the lies and just makes shit up that isn't true. His base should be insulted that he thinks their that stupid to believe all his bullshit. Instead, they don't care. Why?
Are people really worried about immigration and the border that much?
Are Trump voters willing to look the other way on what he actually does and the things he makes up in the hopes of a big payday down the road? Most politicians suck, left or right but this new Trump (old Repub party), is unbelievable. Do you really think Trump gives a shit about the middle class working man? Comon. I just don't understand.
Trump is first and foremost an entertainer.

Daddy didn't love him enough so he seeks adoration from others.

He knows he can stand in front of thousands of people (hugest crowds ever, btw) and say exactly what they want to hear and get big cheers and chants.  It's probably the only thing (non-medicinal) that gets him a chubby anymore.

When he outright lies (see below) he knows those same people are believing it simply because he said it.  He is the embodiment of the Cult of Personality.  And those who defend him over and over have to somehow swallow their own pride (and self worth) because they like some of his policy and that he ran as a Republican.  

His defenders will say "it doesn't matter what he says!  He's keeping campaign promises!" without admitting they are willing to sell our country's overall health and well being, including the lives and protections of millions of people, because he has an R behind his name and after decades of Republicans saying they would help people recognizing that the only people they help are themselves.

I swear on my grandmother's grave I'd dislike Trump even if he was a Democrat and won.  I would actively campaign against him...just as I do now.

But that's what happens when you have some personal ethics you feel transcend party politics and are willing to call out snake oil salesmen and con artists.

[Image: 44597633_2153084651381661_28243527126849...e=5C4D9EAC]
Lyin' Ted Beautiful Ted.

[Image: 44698416_10156757118294116_8105752388872...e=5C44B01E]
(10-22-2018, 08:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Believe this lie if you want, but we can look at the demographics about how the successful in the nation voted. 

The wealthiest most successful states voted Democrat.  Trump won the poorer less educated states.

But you just go on believing what Fox News tells you (or Breibart or whatever right wing source you have for the lies you believe)
(10-22-2018, 10:11 PM)Dill Wrote: Which lie, exactly?  And in which poll was "the successful" used as a demographic category?
Are you unaware that they break national voting results down by demographic.

As this chart clearly shows the less money one makes the more he/she favored Clinton,

[Image: 58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png]

I really thought this was common knowledge. Is income alone the only indicator of success? No, but it is far and away the biggest indicator in this society and it damn sure is not an indicator of ignorance.

(10-23-2018, 01:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you unaware that they break national voting results down by demographic.

As this chart clearly shows the less money one makes the more he/she favored Clinton,

So why depend on "money" to define level of education when those numbers are also available.

Wait, I think I know.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

Trump’s margin among whites without a college degree is the largest among any candidate in exit polls since 1980. Two-thirds (67%) of non-college whites backed Trump, compared with just 28% who supported Clinton, resulting in a 39-point advantage for Trump among this group.

Due largely to the dramatic movement among whites with no college degree, the gap between college and non-college whites is wider in 2016 than in any past election dating to 1980.

Thought this was common knowledge.
(10-23-2018, 11:41 AM)fredtoast Wrote:
The wealthiest most successful states voted Democrat.  Trump won the poorer less educated states.

But you just go on believing what Fox News tells you (or Breibart or whatever right wing source you have for the lies you believe)

(10-23-2018, 02:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So why depend on "money" to define level of education when those numbers are also available.

Wait, I think I know.

That's quite a contradiction you have going there..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(10-23-2018, 01:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As this chart clearly shows the less money one makes the more he/she favored Clinton,

[Image: 58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png]

Sorry, but that just is not true.  This chart shows that the largest margin of victory for Trump was in the class that only made $50-$100K.  That is both the largest section of the demographic break down here (31%) and the largest margin of victory for Trump (4%).  The 34% in this poll that make over $100K favor Trump over Hillary by less than 2 points and Hillary's level of support among the top 34% was actually higher than the level of support for her among people making $50-$100K.

So what this chart actually "clearly" shows is that people making over $100K supported Hillary more than people making $50-$100K.

Learn to look at the numbers yourself instead of just repeating what Foxnews tells you.
(10-23-2018, 02:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So why depend on "money" to define level of education when those numbers are also available.

Wait, I think I know.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

Trump’s margin among whites without a college degree is the largest among any candidate in exit polls since 1980. Two-thirds (67%) of non-college whites backed Trump, compared with just 28% who supported Clinton, resulting in a 39-point advantage for Trump among this group.

Due largely to the dramatic movement among whites with no college degree, the gap between college and non-college whites is wider in 2016 than in any past election dating to 1980.

Thought this was common knowledge.

Well given that you changed my qualifier of successful to educated; so you could try to make a point aside: 

Of course it's common knowledge that Clinton did very well with the young that still have college loans. I further get your desire to keep up the narrative that Trump's base is ignorant ; just don't let the fact that the more affluent one is, the more likely he/she is to vote GOP. 

Finally, why do you have to make it about race?

(10-23-2018, 02:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: As this chart clearly shows the less money one makes the more he/she favored Clinton,

Sorry, but that just is not true.  This chart shows that the largest margin of victory for Trump was in the class that only made $50-$100K.  That is both the largest section of the demographic break down here (31%) and the largest margin of victory for Trump (4%).  The 34% in this poll that make over $100K favor Trump over Hillary by less than 2 points and Hillary's level of support among the top 34% was actually higher than the level of support for her among people making $50-$100K.

So what this chart actually "clearly" shows is that people making over $100K supported Hillary more than people making $50-$100K.

Learn to look at the numbers yourself instead of just repeating what Foxnews tells you.

First of all, one can clearly see Fox News is not the source of the chart. Secondly, you'll have to excuse me if I decide not to attend the Fred Toast school of statistical gymnastics.

12% more of the population that made less than 30K voted for Clinton

9% more of the population that made less than 50K voted for Trump

And in every category above 50K the larger population voted for Trump. The size of the demographic is irrelevant. Folks that made more money voted for Trump at a higher level than voted for Clinton. 

(10-23-2018, 02:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's quite a contradiction you have going there..

No contradiction.  I just didn't have the numbers on the most educated states right in front of me.  But here they are.

Based on percentage of population with a Bachelors Degree Hillary won the top 14 States.  Utah ranks 15th and is the highest rated state that Trump carried.
Lying or just ignorant?

[Image: 44685279_10211828713328495_1258584799669...e=5C4152EC][Image: 44689191_10211828713248493_2200465660188...e=5C853BB7]
[Image: 44587755_10211828713408497_4568761788853...e=5C500D29]