Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's Support
(05-02-2016, 02:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, I think people should be free to beat up each other over this crap if they're both into it. Mutual combat? Go nuts. Beat each other into submission and get it over with.

Only with signed waivers, spectator seating, and Don King.
Ninja
Looks like those Trump supporters were up to no good AGAIN last night:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/25/protests-turn-violent-outside-trump-new-mexico-event.html

Quote:The altercations left a glass door at the entrance of the convention center smashed. During the rally, protesters outside overran barricades and clashed with police in riot gear. They also burned T-shirts and other items labeled with Trump's catchphrase, "Make America Great Again."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-25-2016, 01:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like those Trump supporters were up to no good AGAIN last night:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/25/protests-turn-violent-outside-trump-new-mexico-event.html

this is obviously because white and blacks are breeding together?
People suck
Those Damn Trump supporters are up to it again:

One lady the nerve to wear a Trump shirt and another trouble-maker carried a Trump sign.

(06-03-2016, 10:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Those Damn Trump supporters are up to it again:

One lady the nerve to wear a Trump shirt and another trouble-maker carried a Trump sign.

Endind up with a bigoted hate filled asshole at President would probably mean a second civil war.

Thoughts of a future with that prick at the helm makes people a little uneasy.
(06-03-2016, 11:04 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Endind up with a bigoted hate filled asshole at President would probably mean a second civil war.

i know, right? Those damn Trump supporters are getting exactly what they are asking for. 

In other news the prepper industry is booming in anticipation of a possible Trump presidency.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

To be fair....liberals have to blame someone, and they aren't going to blame their own!
--------------------------------------------------------

(06-03-2016, 11:04 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Endind up with a bigoted hate filled asshole at President would probably mean a second civil war.

I say.... bring it.
I'm ready.
(06-03-2016, 11:04 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Endind up with a bigoted hate filled asshole at President would probably mean a second civil war.

rotobeast Wrote:I say.... bring it.

I'm ready.

I wonder how many able-bodied men would flee the country

The insane level of hypocrisy from the left leaning media outlets on this subject is borderline pathological. A trump supporter coldcocked a dude being led out by security and they erupted in outrage. A black woman was pushed (pushed I said!!) and they were outraged. Trump supporters are physically attacked, a child pepper sprayed and are constantly intimidated and they blame the toxic atmosphere Trump created. No personal responsibility at all, it's all Trump's fault. For those that recalled the old board I used to state that the right was more intolerant than the left and back then I believe this was true. Now I've come to realize that the intolerance comes from whatever group perceives themselves as being in power. Quite honestly the whole thing sickens me and the media overall coverage of this is worse. Every such instance probably pushes multitudes of moderates into the Trump camp though.
It's great this stuff is going on within our own borders while we attempt to nation build and bring this delightful democracy to the rest of the world. Be enlightened and free...like us!
(06-04-2016, 01:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The insane level of hypocrisy from the left leaning media outlets on this subject is borderline pathological.  A trump supporter coldcocked a dude being led out by security and they erupted in outrage.  A black woman was pushed (pushed I said!!) and they were outraged.  Trump supporters are physically attacked, a child pepper sprayed and are constantly intimidated and they blame the toxic atmosphere Trump created.  No personal responsibility at all, it's all Trump's fault.  For those that recalled the old board I used to state that the right was more intolerant than the left and back then I believe this was true.  Now I've come to realize that the intolerance comes from whatever group perceives themselves as being in power.  Quite honestly the whole thing sickens me and the media overall coverage of this is worse.  Every such instance probably pushes multitudes of moderates into the Trump camp though.

I particularly like how some Trump protesters burn the American flag while flying the Mexican flag proudly. I'm not a fan of Trump at all, but burning our flag and using physical intimidation on Trump's supporters is completely uncalled for and they should be ashamed to call themselves Americans. **** any of them that stoop to such a pathetic level.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(06-04-2016, 02:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's great this stuff is going on within our own borders while we attempt to nation build and bring this delightful democracy to the rest of the world.  Be enlightened and free...like us!

Yeah, let's try one of those other delightful forms of government.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(06-04-2016, 01:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The insane level of hypocrisy from the left leaning media outlets on this subject is borderline pathological.  A trump supporter coldcocked a dude being led out by security and they erupted in outrage.  A black woman was pushed (pushed I said!!) and they were outraged.  Trump supporters are physically attacked, a child pepper sprayed and are constantly intimidated and they blame the toxic atmosphere Trump created.  No personal responsibility at all, it's all Trump's fault.  For those that recalled the old board I used to state that the right was more intolerant than the left and back then I believe this was true.  Now I've come to realize that the intolerance comes from whatever group perceives themselves as being in power.  Quite honestly the whole thing sickens me and the media overall coverage of this is worse.  Every such instance probably pushes multitudes of moderates into the Trump camp though.

I totally agree that if the media just stopped covering Trump he'd stomp his feet and go away.

But to say that Trump has not encouraged violence from his supporters or that he doesn't at least deserve some blame in the creation of the toxic atmosphere every time he speaks is disingenuous. 

Trump is nothing but a liar and blowhard.  He will say anything to anyone if he thinks it will get him press or money.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-04-2016, 03:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: I totally agree that if the media just stopped covering Trump he'd stomp his feet and go away.

At this point, absolutely not.  But I understand what you're saying.

Quote:But to say that Trump has not encouraged violence from his supporters or that he doesn't at least deserve some blame in the creation of the toxic atmosphere every time he speaks is disingenuous. 

Here I call complete bullshit.  He can say whatever he wants, none of his words give anyone the right to use violence on anyone else.  The worst thing he said in this regard iirc, is something along the lines of, "In the old days a person would be scared to protest like that because of what would happen to them".  What these anti-Trump protesters are doing is so far beyond the pale of acceptable behavior it honestly saddens me that you, or anyone, would even attempt to minimize or explain it away.  The Klan, Neo-Nazis, Black Panthers, La Raza, any of those types of groups should be able to march anywhere without being physically attacked.  To claim otherwise, or to excuse the behavior of anyone attacking someone else, is complete crap and hypocrisy of the highest order.

Quote:Trump is nothing but a liar and blowhard.  He will say anything to anyone if he thinks it will get him press or money.

An opinion you are more than entitled to have.  Am I allowed to punch you for voicing it?
(06-04-2016, 03:57 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Here I call complete bullshit.  He can say whatever he wants, none of his words give anyone the right to use violence on anyone else.  The worst thing he said in this regard iirc, is something along the lines of, "In the old days a person would be scared to protest like that because of what would happen to them".  What these anti-Trump protesters are doing is so far beyond the pale of acceptable behavior it honestly saddens me that you, or anyone, would even attempt to minimize or explain it away.  The Klan, Neo-Nazis, Black Panthers, La Raza, any of those types of groups should be able to march anywhere without being physically attacked.  To claim otherwise, or to excuse the behavior of anyone attacking someone else, is complete crap and hypocrisy of the highest order.

Every person who acts violently is responsible for their own behavior. Agreed.

Now, let's see what Drumpf has said:

More quotes in this video (yes it contains over the top images).

(06-04-2016, 03:57 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: An opinion you are more than entitled to have.  Am I allowed to punch you for voicing it?

Of course not. In a civilized world we could discuss differences.

But Trump is not a civilized person. He's a thin-skinned rich kid who has had toadies do his rough work for him for his entire life.
(06-04-2016, 03:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: I totally agree that if the media just stopped covering Trump he'd stomp his feet and go away.

But to say that Trump has not encouraged violence from his supporters or that he doesn't at least deserve some blame in the creation of the toxic atmosphere every time he speaks is disingenuous. 

Trump is nothing but a liar and blowhard.  He will say anything to anyone if he thinks it will get him press or money.

This is akin to saying a woman contributed to her rape by the way she was dressed. 

(06-04-2016, 04:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is akin to saying a woman contributed to her rape by the way she was dressed. 

That's not even close.  

It is more akin to saying its ok to rape someone because of the way they are dressed.

But thanks for that.

Solid post.
Maybe let's not compare this to rape.

Has Trump encouraged violence? Sure.
Is his rhetoric toxic? Yes.

But if you're protesting someone because of things like this, you should at the very least not do those same things. For starters, it's criminal, but it also doesn't help your point if you start looking like the crazy one.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]