Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to release his own financial data
In his latest episode of Copter talk, (don't you love how he holds his press conferences next to that roaring helicopter), our president in tweets said just before the election HE will release a report on his personal finances showing how much he is worth. What a joke. Why not just release your tax returns? Oh wait we know why. Are Trumplicans really that stupid to fall for this clowns three card monty?
(09-11-2019, 06:38 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: In his latest episode of Copter talk, (don't you love how he holds his press conferences next to that roaring helicopter), our president in tweets said just before the election HE will release a report on his personal finances showing how much he is worth. What a joke. Why not just release your tax returns? Oh wait we know why. Are Trumplicans really that stupid to fall for this clowns three card monty?

No he won't.  

Everyone knows that.

"Promises kept."   Smirk

On another note, how low energy and old does he look in this clip?

If anyone gets the chance watch some of his rally in NC, his makeup people stopped trying right about his ears.   Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I'm sure he'll be very honest and transparent with what he releases.

Hilarious
How much Sharpie will be used?
(09-12-2019, 08:49 AM)Au165 Wrote: How much Sharpie will be used?

It'll probably be like the one he had accountants issue back around 2011ish that came with an accuracy saying no practiced accounting methods had been used to reach the numbers. It also omitted properties that were in the red, and didnt get into his taxes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-11-2019, 06:38 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: In his latest episode of Copter talk, (don't you love how he holds his press conferences next to that roaring helicopter), our president in tweets said just before the election HE will release a report on his personal finances showing how much he is worth. What a joke. Why not just release your tax returns? Oh wait we know why. Are Trumplicans really that stupid to fall for this clowns three card monty?

Yes.
(09-13-2019, 02:02 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Yes.

I don't think all Trumplicans are stupid. Maybe the ones who have shaved heads and mullets, plus make out with their sisters might be but the ones who post on here are pretty smart. They know trump is a turd. They are defending the old Republican party that has been taken over by Trump.
Hopefully it comes back once Trump is sent to prison.
(09-13-2019, 04:28 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I don't think all Trumplicans are stupid. Maybe the ones who have shaved heads and mullets, plus make out with their sisters might be but the ones who post on here are pretty smart. They know trump is a turd. They are defending the old Republican party that has been taken over by Trump.
Hopefully it comes back once Trump is sent to prison.

Hmm... what old republican party are you talking about exactly? The one who started the war on drugs and the mass incarceration of black people, the one who started a war costing trillions of dollars on a bonafide lie, while crashing the economy at the same time, or the one who voted in the absolute worst possible person in the country so they could pass through a few judges?

I don't think I see what old Republican party you are talking about, because I have seen nothing but sheer idiocy and incompetence from them in my adult life that goes back way further than just trump.