Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Trump tweets thread
Cool... someone uses the Trump tweets thread for Trump's tweets. Thanks!

To that...
"Now that Harley-Davidson is moving part of its operation out of the U.S., my Administration is working with other Motor Cycle companies who want to move into the U.S. Harley customers are not happy with their move - sales are down 7% in 2017. The U.S. is where the Action is!"

That's cool. Because Harley reacted to policies in 2018, customers weren't happy about it and hence 2017 sales went down. Timeline defeated!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-02-2018, 11:18 AM)GMDino Wrote:

Sober posting of tweets is not permitted on this thread.  This is your first and only warning.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-03-2018, 11:36 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Sober posting of tweets is not permitted on this thread.  This is your first and only warning.

Mellow

https://factba.se/topic/deleted-tweets

Every tweet Trump has deleted.  it is staring into madness.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
[Image: 36898657_2543187319025564_8368967556937023488_n.jpg]
Translation:  I don't have to be prepared for anything because when I talk off the top of my head  (covered in my own, very luxurious hair) so I'm watching FOX News to find out what I'm suppose to rile my base up about today so FOX News can report on it all day as the turth because the POTUS said it.

Sad.

I also read that he called himself a "very stable genius"....again.

You supporters must be very proud.  Smirk
[Image: Lie071618.jpg]

I suppose there are a percentage of people who simply believe him with no idea how much of a liar he is.

Hopefully no one here is that naive.   Cool

[Image: a873d0-1532125492.jpg]

Third times kneeling, Guantanamo.
Is that all somewhere in your constitution? A citizen with slavery background shall be standing when the anthem is played, his hand at his heart, and his rights shall be infringed on that one, because seriously, football.

That tweet is... right. First meet with Putin in arguably one of the most unpatriotic moments an US president ever had, then go home and tell some football players how they have to show their patriotism or else. Damn.
(07-20-2018, 07:32 PM)hollodero Wrote: [Image: a873d0-1532125492.jpg]

Is that all somewhere in your constitution? A citizen with slavery background shall be standing when the anthem is played, his hand at his heart, and his rights shall be infringed on that one, because seriously, football.

That tweet is... right. First meet with Putin in arguably one of the most unpatriotic moments an US president ever had, then go home and tell some football players how they have to show their patriotism or else. Damn.

Trump needs to learn the words of the National Anthem before he's allowed to act like he's Mr. Patriotic.
(07-20-2018, 07:32 PM)hollodero Wrote: [Image: a873d0-1532125492.jpg]

He still thinks he can simply distract everyone every time he craps the bed.

That's worn off.
(07-20-2018, 11:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: He still thinks he can simply distract everyone every time he craps the bed.

That's worn off.

It's going to be his go-to when he gets into deep shit for doing something unexplainably stupid.  

Honestly, there's real genius in his handling of the anthem controversy.  Crapping on uppity brown people was the beginning of his ascent to the presidency (i.e. the birther issue).  Now he's found a way to rally the people that respond to that sort of thing to his side immediately whenever he screws up.  He's a master at it and it's one the most effective weapons in his arsenal.
I know this debate has raged in multiple threads (and the courts)...but if it is unsettled what does this treat mean to the world?

No, I do not thing this is a declaration of war. Yes, I know we can't worry about "everything he says/tweets...just what he does". But can any of his supporters on the board just ignore this one? A direct message to the leader of another country with a direct threat in it?

Separately: After that he appears to have gone to sleep and got up in time to watch his favorite show (anything on FOX News) and attack the FBI again.

He's acting more and more deranged as time goes on.

Quick edit becuase there is a tweet for everything:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: 37717203_858530011004233_462324054131055...e=5BD70E06]
I had to report this as it is obvious the President's account has been hacked.   Mellow

(07-24-2018, 04:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: I had to report this as it is obvious the President's account has been hacked.   Mellow

This is really a pathetic attempt to reverse the roles. As if Putin hadn't said loud and clear "I prefer Trump" just a few days ago.

Guess Trump has no difficulty to believe Putin lied about that one.
(07-24-2018, 04:30 PM)GMDino Wrote: I had to report this as it is obvious the President's account has been hacked.   Mellow

I'd argue this deserves it's own thread or thrown in with whatever thread has the Russia conversation (there's so many different Russian conversations for so many different purposes).

It's pretty bad for him to claim multiple times that there was no and continues to be no attempts to interfere, and then say there is an ongoing effort to help his political opponents. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

"He better hope there are not tapes!!!"

But the Trump fans lovefest overlooks everything....
I'm just going to put this one here...it fits the kind of bat-guano crazy thing we get from Trump.

(Turn up volume to hear the full hypocrisy)
(07-25-2018, 09:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm just going to put this one here...it fits the kind of bat-guano crazy thing we get from Trump.

(Turn up volume to hear the full hypocrisy)

I can't get it to play.  Summary?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall