Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Trump tweets thread
I figure it will take about 30 seconds for this to be all kinds of memes...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I assume negotiations for him talking with Mueller are going well?

Trump, who only hires the best people, is lashing out against one of his longest serving employees after she released tapes of her talking with John Kelly and Trump about being fired from the White House. This is ahead of her new book coming out that attacks the White House and Trump.

Trump apparently meant for this to be a two parter, but 30 minutes later there hasn't been a second tweet.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-13-2018, 10:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote:

Trump, who only hires the best people, is lashing out against one of his longest serving employees after she released tapes of her talking with John Kelly and Trump about being fired from the White House. This is ahead of her new book coming out that attacks the White House and Trump.

Trump apparently meant for this to be a two parter, but 30 minutes later there hasn't been a second tweet.

Part douche deux:

To be clear:

He is saying he hired someone he didn't like and thought was not smart and then asked the guy who wanted to fire her to "try and make it work" just because she said nice things about him.

The feeling of having him admit all the things we (sane people) recognized about him is really good.  He's a narcissist who has no real control over anything and just hires people who compliment him personally.

His supporters must be so proud!
Does anyone run security at this place?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6059211/He-said-Hes-embarrassed-Audio-Trump-spokeswoman-saying-thought-n-word-tape-exists.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Quote:'He said it! He's embarrassed!' Shocking audio emerges of Trump spokeswoman saying she believed there WAS an 'n-word' tape – just hours after she swears the conversation never happened

As Omarosa Manigault-Newman's explosive memoir 'Unhinged' went on sale Tuesday, she released audio of a 2016 conference call between high-level campaign aides that supports some of her claims about a rumored tape of Donald Trump using the 'n-word' to describe African-Americans.

While nothing in the recording establishes that an 'n-word' tape exists, it does show Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson telling colleagues that she thinks it did – and musing about how to 'spin it.'

President Trump continued his slash-and-burn campaign against Manigault Newman on Tuesday morning, tweeting: 'When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!'

Pierson denied Monday night in a Fox News interview that the conference call Manigault-Newman's recorded ever occurred: 'That did not happen. It sounds like she's writing a script for a movie.'

Omarosa Manigault-Newman has released audio from what she says is a 2016 conference call in which top Trump campaign aides discussed how to handle a rumored tape recording of the future president uttering a racial slur
[Image: 4F1590A100000578-0-image-m-5_1534248859367.jpg]
+5

[Image: 4F1590C600000578-0-image-m-4_1534248819800.jpg]
+5

Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson says in the audio, played on 'CBS This Morning,' that 'he said it' and 'he's embarrassed' – referring to claims that Trump used the 'n-word' on a hot mic during taping of 'The Apprentice'

But in one snippet of the call, aired on 'CBS This Morning,' Pierson is heard telling Manigault Newman, communications adviser Jason Miller and longtime Trump Organization official Lynne Patton that the campaign needed a strategy to employ if the dreaded audio should surface.

'I'm trying to find out, at least, what context it was used in, to help us maybe figure out a way to spin it,' she is heard saying.
Pierson and Patton are both African-American.

Nothing in the audio confirms that Trump ever said the 'n-word,' or that Manigault-Newman has heard it.
Patton says in the 2016 call that she had spoken with Trump directly about claims that he had been recorded uttering the racial slur.

'I said, "Well, sir, can you think of any time that this might have happened?" And he said no,' she recounted.

'Well, that's not true,' Manigault-Newman interjects.

Patton continued: 'He goes, "How do you think I should handle it?" And I told him exactly what you just said, Omarosa, which is, well, it depends on what scenario you're talking about. And he said, "Well, why don't you just go ahead and put it to bed?"

And then, the conversation's exclamation point. Katrina Pierson concludes: 'He said it. He said it. No, he said it. He's embarrassed.'

Manigault-Newman did some spinning of her own on Tuesday.

'I was surprised, as you heard on that recording, how no one doubted that he said it,' she said on 'CBS This Morning,' before claiming that the audio is real and 'they had tried to suppress this tape for so long.'

She also claimed that during the same 2016 conference call – in a moment not aired on CBS – Pierson 'says that she talked to Kellyanne [Conway], or Kellyanne discussed this with the President of the United States' aboard his Boeing 757 aircraft.
Responding to questions about why she would record conversations with her colleagues in 2016, as she did later in the White House, Manigault-Newman responded that she was acting out of self-preservation.

'I'm the kind of person who covers her own back. In Trump world, everyone lies. Everyone says one thing one day and they change their story the next day,' she insisted.

'I wanted to have this type of documentation so that in the event I found myself in this position where, as you said, they're questioning my credibility, saying they never discussed the n-word tape, they had never heard these accusations, the president had never heard these accusations, when, in fact, this tape proves that they discussed it at high levels of the Trump campaign.'

Quote:POTUS says former White House staffer @Omarosa lied when she called him a racist who has said the N-word on tape. But a new recording, obtained by @CBSNewsovernight, seems to back up Omarosa's story that several Trump advisers discussed an alleged tape during the 2016 campaign. pic.twitter.com/tV3R6P2TvE
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) August 14, 2018

[Image: 4EFFB0F200000578-0-image-a-30_1534249093038.jpg]
+5

Pollster Frank Luntz has already claimed that the premise of the conference call is false, and he never told anyone about a Trump 'n-word' recording because he has never heard it might exist

'Unhinged' describes the conversation as the consequence of Pierson's claim that pollster Frank Luntz had told her about the white-whale audio of a racist Trump venting privately at blacks on the set of 'The Apprentice.' 

Patton said Monday night in a lengthy statement that 'at no time did I participate in a conference call with Katrina Pierson advising me, Jason Miller and Omarosa Manigault-Newman that Frank Luntz had heard President Donald J. Trump use a derogatory racial term –  a claim that Luntz himself has also denied.'

Luntz tweeted last week: 'I’m in @Omarosa’s book on page 149. She claims to have heard from someone who heard from me that I heard Trump use the N-word. Not only is this flat-out false (I’ve never heard such a thing), but Omarosa didn’t even make an effort to call or email me to verify. Very shoddy work.'  

Manigault-Newman confirmed Tuesday morning on CBS that she hadn't asked Luntz whether the story was true before naming him in print.
(08-14-2018, 10:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: Does anyone run security at this place?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6059211/He-said-Hes-embarrassed-Audio-Trump-spokeswoman-saying-thought-n-word-tape-exists.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Well that made perfect sense. Hilarious   
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(08-14-2018, 03:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well that made perfect sense. Hilarious   

They all deny he ever said such a thing...publicly.

They all acknowledge he said it...privately.

Hilarious

Since she the latest topic of discussion....
(08-14-2018, 03:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: They all deny he ever said such a thing...publicly.

They all acknowledge he said it...privately.

Hilarious

Nobody acknowledges it that I could see.  I just found the whole thing a bit confusing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(08-14-2018, 03:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Nobody acknowledges it that I could see.  I just found the whole thing a bit confusing.

Mellow

Quote:And then, the conversation's exclamation point. Katrina Pierson concludes: 'He said it. He said it. No, he said it. He's embarrassed.'
(08-14-2018, 04:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

She concludes he said it.  She can't acknowledge something she doesn't know.

(08-14-2018, 04:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: She concludes he said it.  She can't acknowledge something she doesn't know.

Sure thing dude.
So the three White House staffers in question are a reality TV star, an event planner who now runs HUD in NY and NJ, and someone who publicly asks where the "pure breed" candidates are.

What happened to this country?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-14-2018, 08:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So the three White House staffers in question are a reality TV star, an event planner who now runs HUD in NY and NJ, and someone who publicly asks where the "pure breed" candidates are.

What happened to this country?

Someone told them they were afraid and clinging to their guns and their bibles...and they took that as a challenge.   Mellow
https://twitter.com/ARTEM_KLYUSHIN/status/1021714949473808387

Экс-директоры ЦРУ Джон Бреннан и Майкл Хэйден, экс-директор ФБР Джеймс Коми и его заместитель Эндрю МакКейб, экс-директор Национальной разведслужбы Джеймс Клаппер, экс-советник по нацбезопасности Сьюзан Райс прощаются с доступами к секретным материалам. Welcome to the real world!

Translation : “Ex-CIA directors John Brennan and Michael Hayden, ex-FBI director James Komi and his deputy Andrew McCabe, ex-director of the National Intelligence Service James Clapper, ex-national security adviser Susan Rice say goodbye to access to classified materials”.

And yes, it was written the 24th of july.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Trump supporters don't care about things like him and his staff using private email servers and cell phones (they only cared enough to investigate Hillary for 4 years for it). They'll claim to not agree with his behavior, his tweets, his bigotry, race baiting, admiration for Dictators and his assault on our Allies. Then secretly vote for him. I'm not surprised they are acting like they don't understand what's all in the Omarosa tapes. They really prefer not to be associated with all this publicly, but when it comes to voting they make their association and values clear.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(08-16-2018, 11:58 AM)jj22 Wrote: Trump supporters don't care about things like him and his staff using private email servers and cell phones (they only cared enough to investigate Hillary for 4 years for it). They'll claim to not agree with his behavior, his tweets, his bigotry, race baiting, admiration for Dictators and his assault on our Allies. Then secretly vote for him. I'm not surprised they are acting like they don't understand what's all in the Omarosa tapes. They really prefer not to be associated with all this publicly, but when it comes to voting they make their association and values clear.

To be precise though. (As I see it.) These values often are not so much agreement with Trump. It's just hating the alternative - it's voting against liberals. That I guess I figured out, when thinking about how Trump is possible and how those that dislike him can be the deranged ones. Republican's enemy is within the own country and votes blue. And so they'd rather go for Lucifer than a democrat. Or Trump. Not that Trump is Lucifer, don't crucify me for that exaggeration. Lucifer is smarter and probably not quite as full of himself.

How Trump is portrayed as "outrageous, but not THAT outrageous, you deranged hyperbolic liberal, you REAL problem here" is fun at times. Fun for me because it's not my country. How a human brain can handle this double think approach just because a certain outcome has to be reached at all logical costs is amazing. To be sure, many don't have that much of a brain, this is also true and factually provable about Trump's base. If you associate certain voters with things like intelligence or values or consistency, you're often mistaken. As evidenced by Breitbart.

Some are quite smart, as evidenced here. Those I admire, it's amazing how thought power can defy evident reality and how that logic can't be easily brought down still. I could never be that creative, though FOX sure helps out with certain lines.
His dad is probably looking up and smiling....

btw: Falwell is being ripped to shreds over this on Twitter.  Even from his own followers.
(08-17-2018, 11:06 AM)GMDino Wrote: His dad is probably looking up and smiling....

btw: Falwell is being ripped to shreds over this on Twitter.  Even from his own followers.

Our Founding Fathers respected vulgarity at all levels of society--almost as much as they respected ignorance of history and politics. They didn't want some elite royal "know it all" running the country and acting better than everyone else. 
(08-16-2018, 11:58 AM)jj22 Wrote: Trump supporters don't care about things like him and his staff using private email servers and cell phones (they only cared enough to investigate Hillary for 4 years for it). They'll claim to not agree with his behavior, his tweets, his bigotry, race baiting, admiration for Dictators and his assault on our Allies. Then secretly vote for him. I'm not surprised they are acting like they don't understand what's all in the Omarosa tapes. They really prefer not to be associated with all this publicly, but when it comes to voting they make their association and values clear.

I don't think they all claim not to agree with his behavior. Some say that.  Many just smile and say nothing, or defend his statements as "sincere".

In any case, JJ, we are supposed to go by what is in his heart and not what he says.  Don't believe that low life dog Omarosa; Trump is a  warm-hearted person who loves all his fellow Americans.