Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Trump tweets thread
https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/1204533600537972736

Is this for real ???

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(12-11-2019, 03:22 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/1204533600537972736

Is this for real ???

Yes.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Jump is running ads for his properties and tying it to his office.

But hey...her emails.

Trump has spent his morning attacking Greta (a teenager). This after Melania went off over someone mentioning Barrons name and the whole republican party and Trump supporters/defenders demanded teenagers not be "attacked".

That lasted all of a day.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(12-12-2019, 01:58 PM)jj22 Wrote: Trump has spent his morning attacking Greta (a teenager). This after Melania went off over someone mentioning Barrons name and the whole republican party and Trump supporters/defenders demanded teenagers not be "attacked".

That lasted all of a day.

He acts like a teenage girl so it's par for the course... What a petty lil p***y he is...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
I forget what Trump's record number of tweets for a day is...somewhere around 120.

Today should be epic with his unhinged posts.

Sarah "Calling me a liar hurts me" Sanders is just as bad as her ex-boss and her father.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/sarah-huckabee-sanders-takes-down-tweet-mocking-biden-stutter-2019-12-20

She "didn't know" Biden stuttered.

It doesn't matter if she didn't know.  There was no need for it from a "Christian".
(12-20-2019, 10:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: Sarah "Calling me a liar hurts me" Sanders is just as bad as her ex-boss and her father.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/sarah-huckabee-sanders-takes-down-tweet-mocking-biden-stutter-2019-12-20

She "didn't know" Biden stuttered.

It doesn't matter if she didn't know.  There was no need for it from a "Christian".

She's an awful human being.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

I sure do not have a high opinion of Sarah Sanders, but to her credit, she did apologize for that.

I'm usually inclined to let such stuff go then.
(12-20-2019, 11:36 AM)hollodero Wrote: I sure do not have a high opinion of Sarah Sanders, but to her credit, she did apologize for that.

I'm usually inclined to let such stuff go then.

Her "apology" does put her a step above her father and ex-boss...but it wasn't "I'm sorry I did it" it was (paraphrasing) "I didn't know I was making fun of someone with a history of stuttering when I made fun of his stutter".
(12-20-2019, 11:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: Her "apology" does put her a step above her father and ex-boss...but it wasn't "I'm sorry I did it" it was (paraphrasing) "I didn't know I was making fun of someone with a history of stuttering when I made fun of his stutter".

Fair enough, it still sure is far from ideal. Still, she expressed a notion that she gets how she was wrong. I tend to be very forgiving in such instances.
In all honesty, no joking, how do people listen to the words that come out of Trump's mouth and get inspired let alone want to believe he understands anything at all?

He's a moron.  And talks like one.

(12-20-2019, 12:14 PM)hollodero Wrote: Fair enough, it still sure is far from ideal. Still, she expressed a notion that she gets how she was wrong. I tend to be very forgiving in such instances.
Are you serious? Good for you. You can be "forgiving" for both of us. . I tend to look at Sarah as a pig and her phony old man as a asswipe.
(12-23-2019, 05:37 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Are you serious? Good for you. You can be "forgiving" for both of us. . I tend to look at Sarah as a pig and her phony old man as a asswipe.

I would phrase it differently, but I tend to agree. It just seems an apology should count for something.
(12-23-2019, 05:46 PM)hollodero Wrote: I would phrase it differently, but I tend to agree. It just seems an apology should count for something.

Your a lot more tolerant than I am. I wish I was more like you. Merry Christmas. ThumbsUp
(12-23-2019, 05:49 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Your a lot more tolerant than I am. I wish I was more like you.

Don't.

(12-23-2019, 05:49 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Merry Christmas. ThumbsUp

And merry Christmas to you. I'm so glad you guys can finally say that again.
I'd like to believe that this is the LAST fake controversy of 2019 created by the right to make noise and cover up all the real bad stuff being done by Trump and his administration...but there are still 4 days left in the year. Whatever

Yesterday's sedation has worn off...

[Image: ADD2020.jpg]
Lindsey Graham is currently using a black marker to change his 401K to a 409K.