Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, where do you stand on him now?
(11-23-2020, 01:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Trump tweeted throughout the first G20 conference and then skipped the Pandemic conference to golf...

good to see he's taking his job seriously

Trump and OJ Simpson, both looking for that smoking gun on the golf course.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
To answer the question, I would stand on his throat. That's where I stand on the POS! Whatever
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2020, 01:27 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure, you "can't see it" because it isn't there.  Smirk I honestly thought we'd be able to reach a détente but you seem willfully obtuse in this regard.

You made a claim about me which I contested, asking for evidence.

Instead of evidence, you attacked my "eyesight," claiming I couldn't see it.

I asked you to show me what I supposedly cannot see, which you ought to be able to do if YOU can "see" it. Quote it--thread and post.

Then, still without showing proof of claim, you decided I "seem willfully obtuse."  

In normal usage, people who ask for evidence are not being "willfully obtuse; that label is for people who repeatedly refuse it.

You cannot "honestly think" everyone will follow you in treating unsubstantiated claims as facts. There is nothing wrong with their sight or their integrity if they don't accept unsupported claims.
Reply/Quote
I'm very much afraid now. Hope we're all still here after he finishes destroying all of us. Shocked
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Trump is averaging a round of golf every 2.5 days since losing the election, putting him on pace for 21 more rounds before he leaves office.

Reports say he is floating the idea of kicking off his 2024 campaign during the inauguration.

He's trying his hardest to make sure his legacy is how big of a clown he was after he lost.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 10:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Trump is averaging a round of golf every 2.5 days since losing the election, putting him on pace for 21 more rounds before he leaves office.

Reports say he is floating the idea of kicking off his 2024 campaign during the inauguration.

He's trying his hardest to make sure his legacy is how big of a clown he was after he lost.

I was told Trumpism will leave when Trump leaves...what if he never leaves?

What if Cruz and Jordan and the like cling to Trumpism and Cotton and others run as the new Trump?

It's almost like they have committed to Trump and his style and that will represent the GOP for a long time.

Weird.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 10:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: I was told Trumpism will leave when Trump leaves...what if he never leaves?

What if Cruz and Jordan and the like cling to Trumpism and Cotton and others run as the new Trump?

It's almost like they have committed to Trump and his style and that will represent the GOP for a long time.

Weird.

They may rise to the office... lol, remember when they said that Trump would be humbled by the office?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 10:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: I was told Trumpism will leave when Trump leaves...what if he never leaves?

Weird.

Repeating your position doesn't increase it's validity.  I am amused how you discount the possibility, but Trump has yet to even leave office.
Reply/Quote

Weird.

There will always be a faction of the GOP that plays to the hatred of Muslims and Mexicans, or the preservation of "Western Culture".  But I really don't see it as being the main focus of the party like it was under Trump.   I doubt we see as many Confederate flags at campaign rallies and GOP candidates calling on the Proud  Boys during debates.

I thought the Tea Party extremists would split the GOP, and now some people are claiming that the "Squad" of progressives will split the Democratic Party.  But both parties generally find a way to appease the extremists enough to keep them voting on party lines.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 01:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

"Repeating your position"  Cool

I didn't repeat anything in my post.  You're getting really bad at the whole smarmy/cool response.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
The Justice Department is investigating a potential crime related to funneling money to the White House or related political committee in exchange for a presidential pardon, according to court records unsealed Tuesday in federal court.

Banana republic.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote