Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tucker Carlson GONE from Fox

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
OAN or NEWSMAX gets his new star !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Just saw this while I was watching Newsmax.

So interesting, in that he has become even more shrill in the last two weeks,

really pushing the libel envelope.

It will be in the interest of both parties to disavow any connection between his
moving on that 787 hundred million settlement Fox paid out, as an even
larger one looms in the Smartmatic case.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Probably a few weeks form now he'll have his own network or be part of Beck's.

A bit of a surprise they got rid of such a high ranking person.  I figured they'd be happy with the low hanging fruit they got rid of right after the settlement.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
This comes just days after Dan Bongino announced he was leaving the network as well

Reply/Quote
God answering libs' prayers ...

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Are the DeSantis bros going to dump him for begging Tucker to be an off-ramp from Trump?

Fox News may actually be in trouble now since they're looking at another big lawsuit from Smartmatic and to their hardcore audience over the span of a week they "surrendered" to Dominion after they rigged the 2020 election, and then fired Tucker Carlson.
Reply/Quote
Wasn't Bill O'Reilly the most watched cable news show before he left the company and was replaced by Tucker in the same time slot? Then Tucker became the most watched cable news show? Who was the most watched cable news show before Bill O'Reilly? It looks like he held that spot from 2002 to 2017, when he was ousted and replaced by Tucker. So my guess is they either didn't track that before 2002 or maybe 9/11 literally created the 24 hour news cycle so this wasn't even tracked before 2002.

Either way, I'm sure Fox will replace Tucker with some random schmuck and he'll go on to become the most watched cable news show, just like the two before him.
Reply/Quote
It's also just been announced that Don Lemon has been fired from CNN. What is going on lol?
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 01:38 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Wasn't Bill O'Reilly the most watched cable news show before he left the company and was replaced by Tucker in the same time slot? Then Tucker became the most watched cable news show? Who was the most watched cable news show before Bill O'Reilly? It looks like he held that spot from 2002 to 2017, when he was ousted and replaced by Tucker. So my guess is they either didn't track that before 2002 or maybe 9/11 literally created the 24 hour news cycle so this wasn't even tracked before 2002.

Either way, I'm sure Fox will replace Tucker with some random schmuck and he'll go on to become the most watched cable news show, just like the two before him.

I think Tucker is taking a lot of Fox News appeal to the hardcores out the door with him in a way Bill O'Reilly didn't.  I can't help but think how the tide turned after the 2020 election and MAGA folks were echoing Trump's statements that they don't like Fox anymore but they still like Tucker.  Conservatives are extra big on the cult of personality now, so I wouldn't be surprised if attempts to replace Tucker fall as flat as the party's attempts to replace Trump.

It might not be enough these days to just say "Ok, that guy you love and idolize and see as the only guy who has the balls to tell the truth is gone...but here is another guy who will say all the same stuff, ok?"
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 01:38 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Wasn't Bill O'Reilly the most watched cable news show before he left the company and was replaced by Tucker in the same time slot? Then Tucker became the most watched cable news show? Who was the most watched cable news show before Bill O'Reilly? It looks like he held that spot from 2002 to 2017, when he was ousted and replaced by Tucker. So my guess is they either didn't track that before 2002 or maybe 9/11 literally created the 24 hour news cycle so this wasn't even tracked before 2002.

I just read this myself and wonder why it took so long, I wonder if Hannity or Pirro are next.  Election lie promoters Lou Dobbs and now Tucker Carlson have been fired. 

Carlson, "YOU'RE FIRED!!!"

Fox's strategy with these other pending suits--- Fox won't need to have these anchors admit they lied to their viewers, if they no longer work there, and potentially tarnish their brand. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 12:57 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: God answering libs' prayers ...
I'm going to celebrate by drinking a Bud Light and watching a Disney movie followed by Tootsie

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reply/Quote
He'll just be replaced by another liar.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
The real loser here is Vladimir Putin. Lost his best TV ally.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 02:09 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: The real loser here is Vladimir Putin. Lost his best TV ally.

I can't picture Tucker's next career move being one that doesn't afford him the latitude to prop up Putin.
Reply/Quote
Russia Today just offered him to join.

Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c91XUyg9iWM

I'm hoping for a Tucker verses Don Lemon Point/Counterpoint style show similar to this old SNL skit.

Cheers
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 02:36 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c91XUyg9iWM

I'm hoping for a Tucker verses Don Lemon Point/Counterpoint style show similar to this old SNL skit.

Cheers

Carlson/Lemon 2024

Make America Weird News Guys Again
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 01:59 PM)pally Wrote: I'm going to celebrate by drinking a  Bud Light and watching a Disney movie followed by Tootsie

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

At least Tootsie was good.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
It's stated that Rupert Murdoch called for the axe for Tucker's head b/c Carlson earlier this month interviewed Trump following his arraignment. After the 2020 election, Fox News seemed to be trying to distance the network from Trump, while Tucker did the opposite, despite his private disgust toward the former president.  Murdoch is also said to be concerned over Carlson’s coverage of the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, in which the host has promoted the conspiracy theory that it was provoked by government agents and that the rioters were there as peaceful protesters.
Reply/Quote