Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two people try to 'expose' Islam by sneaking into mosques. It backfired, badly
https://www.indy100.com/article/two-christians-morons-demonstrate-spy-muslims-cj-welleman-sandra-solomon-canada-calgary-islamophobia-7828441

Quote:Sandra Solomon, describes herself as "devout Christian and follower of my beloved lord Jesus Christ" on her website. 

She is currently touring the US, Canada and Israel to show the world what she claims are "the perils of Islam".
Last night, a video of her emerged on Twitter, after being shared by Middle East Eyecolumnist CJ Werleman.

In the video, Solomon and a friend she identifies only as "Jesse" put on burkas and go into a mosque in Calgary in order to "spy on Muslims".

They encourage other people to go into mosques wearing a burka in order to "expose islam".

The video appears to have first appeared on her YouTube channel but was removed for violating the site's terms on 'hate speech'. 
[Image: capture.png]

Sharing the link to her Facebook page, Solomon wrote:
Quote:Patriots must watch..this is just the beginning of series of many videos to come .How to spy on muslims [SP]

We must keep our eyes open for everything they do or say .Don't trust any muslim [SP] no matter how peaceful they look .Let's work together to expose them .No sharia law .No M -103 [a notion in Canadian parliament to condemn hate speech against Musilms] we will not be quelled  [sic]. 

People have been quick to point out the irony of her video, given that mosques are open spaces. 

Quote:[/url]

Follow
[Image: obk8krNd_normal.jpg]Qasim Rashid, Esq. 

@MuslimIQ
Muslims are begging ppl to come learn about Islam at the mosque instead of from media & these geniuses think they have to sneak in.[Image: 1f926-1f3fd-200d-2642-fe0f.png] https://twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/882960645481680896 …
11:24 AM - 6 Jul 2017 · Virginia, USA

Quote:

Follow
[Image: XdaBfbSH_normal.jpg]Jesse Mac @JessetheMac
Do they realize they're free and open to the public? This is about as daring as sneaking into a public library at noon. https://twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/882960645481680896 …
9:35 PM - 6 Jul 2017

Others have pointed out that you can quite clearly tell there's a man under that burka.

Quote:They spied on our Calgary Mosque,

They will find nothing but 'Love For All, Hatred For None' in our Mosque. :-) https://t.co/OlV4utKpM3

— Ask Islam (@OutreachAMC) July 6, 2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/lulainlife] Follow
[Image: IfPWDbjD_normal.jpg]Laila Alawa 

@lulainlife
Go for it. Have fun. Try not to embarrass your fellow bigots, though, because people are friendly in there. https://twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/882960645481680896 …
11:15 PM - 6 Jul 2017

It's not clear if they did go in, or the reaction they had, as they haven't released any footage.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-22-2017, 02:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.indy100.com/article/two-christians-morons-demonstrate-spy-muslims-cj-welleman-sandra-solomon-canada-calgary-islamophobia-7828441

We must wait with baited breath the exposes which will undoubtedly follow this courageous venture.  Thank god for people who already know all about Islam and want to expose it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Our mosque here is full of nut jobs

Doing business with them is a pain and they refuse to do business with women, blacks, or gays.

Because of this they just overpay for everything
(07-22-2017, 07:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Our mosque here is full of nut jobs

Doing business with them is a pain and they refuse to do business with women, blacks, or gays.

They are choosing to do business with whomever they want based on their religion.

Sound like something you would agree with completely rather than consider them nut jobs.

If people don't want to do business with them they can move.
(07-23-2017, 11:21 AM)GMDino Wrote: They are choosing to do business with whomever they want based on their religion.

Sound like something you would agree with completely rather than consider them nut jobs.

If people don't want to do business with them they can move.

Exactly.

I do business with them and anyone else that I know who does. Usines with them does the same thing. Jacks up their bids because if the nonsense they have to deal.

They are weird and I will provide them services. Granted they will pay more than the average person since I am unable to use over half my employees on their file.
(07-23-2017, 11:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Exactly.  

I do business with them and anyone else that I know who does. Usines with them does the same thing.   Jacks up their bids because if the nonsense they have to deal.  

They are weird and I will provide them services.   Granted they will pay more than the average person since I am unable to use over half my employees on their file.

Why would they not do business with blacks??
(07-23-2017, 11:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Exactly.  

I do business with them and anyone else that I know who does. Usines with them does the same thing.   Jacks up their bids because if the nonsense they have to deal.  

They are weird and I will provide them services.   Granted they will pay more than the average person since I am unable to use over half my employees on their file.

Then why are they "nut jobs" for exercising the right to religious freedom?
(07-23-2017, 12:00 PM)Dill Wrote: Why would they not do business with blacks??

Because they are racist.
(07-23-2017, 12:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Then why are they "nut jobs" for exercising the right to religious freedom?

They are nut jobs because they do nutty things.
(07-23-2017, 12:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They are nut jobs because they do nutty things.

Perhaps they do things we disagree with, but the example given is no worse than the man who wouldn't bake a cake for a gay couple.  Religious freedom.  Right?
(07-23-2017, 12:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Because they are racist.

That doesn't explain anything.

There are millions of black Muslims around the world. Why would this mosque suddenly be racist.

How is it that you know this? Did officers of the Mosque tell you they do not like blacks?
(07-23-2017, 12:30 PM)Dill Wrote: That doesn't explain anything.

There are millions of black Muslims around the world. Why would this mosque suddenly be racist.

How is it that you know this? Did officers of the Mosque tell you they do not like blacks?

They told me directly they do not work with Africans or women. They would make an exception only if the African was Muslim.

My current employees are women and a gay man. So basically I have to do everything with these people.
(07-23-2017, 12:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Perhaps they do things we disagree with, but the example given is no worse than the man who wouldn't bake a cake for a gay couple.  Religious freedom.  Right?

What does this have to do with the price of tea In china?

Where did I refuse to work with them? Where did I advocate that they shouldn't be able to do business? I just said they were weird/nut jobs . Which is what they are for not wanting to work with women in this country.

If you want to call the bakers weird then go ahead if that makes you feel better.
(07-22-2017, 07:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Our mosque here is full of nut jobs

(07-23-2017, 01:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What does this have to do with the price of tea In china?  

Where did I refuse to work with them?  Where did I advocate that they shouldn't be able to do business?    I just said they were weird/nut jobs .   Which is what they are for not wanting to work with women in this country.  

If you want to call the bakers weird then go ahead if that makes you feel better.

I just think while they are certainly wrong to not want to work with women they are simply exercising their religious freedom.  They seem to be hurting themselves more than anyone else (paying more for services that are "jacked up") but no different than what has been proposed (repeatedly) on this board that if someone's religion makes them do business is a way that most would find "weird" that is their right.  As long as they are not denying anyone else a right or breaking any laws.
(07-23-2017, 01:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: I just think while they are certainly wrong to not want to work with women they are simply exercising their religious freedom.  They seem to be hurting themselves more than anyone else (paying more for services that are "jacked up") but no different than what has been proposed (repeatedly) on this board that if someone's religion makes them do business is a way that most would find "weird" that is their right.  As long as they are not denying anyone else a right or breaking any laws.

You could have stopped after the first sentence. Yes they are wrong and it's weird. And due to their weird rules they pay more because of the effort required to complete their file.

All I have said is that they are weird/nut jobs. I am entitled to my own opinion, especially when I have direct knowledge of this group and how they operate.
(07-23-2017, 01:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You could have stopped after the first sentence.   Yes they are wrong and it's weird.    And due to their weird rules they pay more because of the effort required to complete their file.  

All I have said is that they are weird/nut jobs.    I am entitled to my own opinion, especially when I have direct knowledge of this group and how they operate.

But they are exercising their freedom of religion just like Hobby Lobby when they refuse to pay for contraceptives for their employees, for example.

Are the owners of Hobby Lobby nut jobs?  Was that Davis lady who wouldn't hand out marriage licences to gay couple a nut job?

I just find the label "nut job" to be odd in the context of their religious beliefs and how it applies to other religions too.
(07-23-2017, 02:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: But they are exercising their freedom of religion just like Hobby Lobby when they refuse to pay for contraceptives for their employees, for example.

Are the owners of Hobby Lobby nut jobs?  Was that Davis lady who wouldn't hand out marriage licences to gay couple a nut job?

I just find the label "nut job" to be odd in the context of their religious beliefs and how it applies to other religions too.

It's nutty to tell me you refuse to work with any women. Especially when I know my employees are highly qualified and good at their job. So for these restrictions they place on my ability to do my job they pay extra.

I called them nut jobs because this is counter to our western civilization.
(07-23-2017, 03:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's nutty to tell me you refuse to work with any women.   Especially when I know my employees are highly qualified and good at their job.  So for these restrictions they place on my ability to do my job they pay extra.    

I called them nut jobs because this is counter to our western civilization.

Would it be nutty for an employer to refuse to hire/work with a gay man if he looks or acts "too gay"?
(07-23-2017, 03:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Would it be nutty for an employer to refuse to hire/work with a gay man if he looks or acts "too gay"?

No.

You hire people based on the job you need them to do.... you can't hire someone for a professional job if they hoping around like some fairy .

I have passed on several applicants over the years based on how they dress and carry themselves.

I have a gay guy working for me and he is very professional with the right amount of gay to be an advantage.
(07-23-2017, 04:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No.  

You hire people based on the job you need them to do....   you can't hire someone for a professional job if they hoping around like some fairy .

I have passed on several applicants over the years based on how they dress and carry themselves.  

I have a gay guy working for me and he is very professional with the right amount of gay to be an advantage.

Nervous