Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two people try to 'expose' Islam by sneaking into mosques. It backfired, badly
(07-25-2017, 08:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: So the blacks and Mexicans are evil because a Jewish guy burned down the Mosque?

Or the all members of the Mosque are evil because one guy was?

This hate stuff gets confusing.  I don't know who we are "calling out" and why.  Sad

It's not one guy.

It's the congregation. It's not a good place. This isn't some typical mosque. These people are aggressive and have a history of confrontation and violence as a congregation. Is there some in there that maybe aren't crazy.... yes. Is there enough to say it's a typical mosque with a few weirdos..... no.

And I never said blacks and Mexicans were evil. Those people in that neighborhood are good people who are just tired of the nonsense.
(07-25-2017, 08:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: So the blacks and Mexicans are evil because a Jewish guy burned down the Mosque?

Or the all members of the Mosque are evil because one guy was?

This hate stuff gets confusing.  I don't know who we are "calling out" and whySad

Just make it easy on yourself and call out the downtrodden white guy again!LOL

To help you better understand, think of KKK even from back in the day. Not all those dressed in white robes committed crimes, however they were antagonistic and displayed a level of hostility.
I think that is what StLuc is alluding to and he can correct me if this ends up as one of rare instances when I am wrong.
(07-26-2017, 08:28 AM)Vlad Wrote: Just make it easy on yourself and call out the downtrodden white guy again!LOL

To help you better understand, think of KKK even from back in the day. Not all those dressed in white robes committed crimes, however they were antagonistic  and displayed a level of hostility.
I think that is what StLuc is alluding to and he can correct me if this ends up as one of rare instances when I am wrong.

Except what was said was that the "blacks and the mexicans" burned down the Mosque and that the Mosque is "full of bad hombres".

The first one is demonstrably false.

The second seems to be the opinion of someone who lives in the area...but has not been backed up with any proof other than they live there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-25-2017, 05:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol ..... keep carrying the water for the Muslims .  Especially the ones with a history of radicalization.   If that's the type of guy you want to be then that is on you.  

When we look back There has always been those people in history afraid to call out evil by name, they always have a justification to not speak up.

Looking back some might call those actions cowardly.

I'd watch the personal attacks. All I asked you to do was give a source to back up your claims that have so far been proven to be false. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]