Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Eifert
144 receptions
1,664 yards
32 tds

Just figured 6andcounting would like this thread since he's into projections.

But really, i'd say those numbers are a little on the low side since he's obviously the love child of tony gonzales, kellen winslow and mike ditka.

How many of you steelers and ravens fans peed a little when you read Eifert's name in the title?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I think by week 6 he will be considered the greatest TE of all time .
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think by week 6 he will be considered the greatest TE of all time .

No doubt. Do you think he'll get 400 or 500 receptions this year?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:28 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No doubt. Do you think he'll get 400 or 500 receptions this year?

I think he could be on pace for 400, but the Bengals will probably rest him a bit once they seal up the division in week 6.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
#"Held in check"

#GarbageTimeStats

Antonio Brown's first half stat line was better than Greens for the entire game vs the Raiders. LOL
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 07:40 AM)6andcounting Wrote: #"Held in check"

#GarbageTimeStats

Antonio Brown's first half stat line was better than Greens for the entire game vs the Raiders. LOL

#losingeffort
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote

#GarbageTimeStats

Yeah, it's a good thing the Bengals have more than 1 playmaker to throw to.

Thanks for reminding us!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 09:04 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Yeah, it's a good thing the Bengals have more than 1 playmaker to throw to.

Thanks for reminding us!

LMAO
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 144 receptions
1,664 yards
32 tds

Just figured 6andcounting would like this thread since he's into projections.

But really, i'd say those numbers are a little on the low side since he's obviously the love child of tony gonzales, kellen winslow and mike ditka.

How many of you steelers and ravens fans peed a little when you read Eifert's name in the title?

That's quite the tight end menage there buddy. I think it moved a little.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think by week 6 he will be considered the greatest TE of all time .

apparently hes a better dancer than gronk as well
Reply/Quote

#GarbageTimeStats

^This guy peed more than a little.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 09:04 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Yeah, it's a good thing the Bengals have more than 1 playmaker to throw to.

Thanks for reminding us!
If the Steelers traded for Green the only receivers he would be above on our depth chart are 2 rookies, Wheaton and Darrius Heyward-Bey, who is here for special teams.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If the Steelers traded for Green the only receivers he would be above on our depth chart are 2 rookies, Wheaton and Darrius Heyward-Bey, who is here for special teams.

so he would only be behind Brown is what your saying
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 02:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: ^This guy peed more than a little.
Well, I was a bit surprised this thread wasn't about him getting hurt again. I'll be just as surprised if he actually makes a catch in a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:41 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Well, I was a bit surprised this thread wasn't about him getting hurt again. I'll be just as surprised if he actually makes a catch in a playoff game.

Well, if we do make it to the playoffs, I hope we don't play Pittsburgh. That whole, "lets-not-cover-Gronk" strategy was genius. How could Eifert handle that?
Reply/Quote

#GarbageTimeStats

So your point is that Pittsburgh's star WR had a good performance, but the Steelers were still trailing by 2 scores practically the entire game and needed a garbage time TD to score 21 points, while the Bengals star WR got shut down and they still scored 33 points?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:41 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Well, I was a bit surprised this thread wasn't about him getting hurt again. I'll be just as surprised if he actually makes a catch in a playoff game.

Try these out, leaky.

[Image: depend-underwear-for-men-maximum.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If the Steelers traded for Green the only receivers he would be above on our depth chart are 2 rookies, Wheaton and Darrius Heyward-Bey, who is here for special teams.

Trolllololol

The only thing Martavis Bryant is better than A.J. Green at is smoking himself stupid and getting suspended.

Nice try though. Next terrible point you'd like to make? Batting 0 for 2 so far.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 09:18 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Trolllololol

The only thing Martavis Bryant is better than A.J. Green at is scoring TDs.

I'm the most clueless guy you'll find and even I know 8>6. Plus Green started 16 games and Bryant hardly played at all

Finally, a rational Bengals fan.

LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 08:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Try these out, leaky.

[Image: depend-underwear-for-men-maximum.jpg]

Ad nauseam urine smack.

You can do better than this.
Reply/Quote