Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Huntley out...
https://www.nfl.com/news/ravens-qb-tyler-huntley-reserve-covid-19-list-out-vs-bengals
He hit the the covid list. Josh Johnson will be starting..
Reply/Quote
Wow. No excuse to lose this game now.

We have to take advantage of this.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wow. No excuse to lose this game now.

We have to take advantage of this.

I just watched ingravnens vid and he said Josh Johnson could end up there too.. 
Reply/Quote
Johnson will be the only active QB tomorrow. Jackson stayed behind in Baltimore and the PS dude is on the COVID list

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:29 PM)pally Wrote: Johnson will be the only active QB tomorrow.  Jackson stayed behind in Baltimore and the PS dude is on the COVID list

Hendrickson and Hubbard are gonna feast. Please football God's,  don't move this game..
Reply/Quote
At this point I’ll be surprised if this game doesn’t get moved. They probably aren’t going to make Baltimore play with only one QB. Ofc it’s us that gets screwed in the end.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: At this point I’ll be surprised if this game doesn’t get moved. They probably aren’t going to make Baltimore play with only one QB. Ofc it’s us that gets screwed in the end.

they made Denver play last season with a WR playing QB

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: At this point I’ll be surprised if this game doesn’t get moved. They probably aren’t going to make Baltimore play with only one QB. Ofc it’s us that gets screwed in the end.

As long as they can field a team we are good,  and they already traveled...
Reply/Quote
The line jumped from the Bengals being a 2.5 point favorite to 7.5

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:45 PM)pally Wrote: they made Denver play last season with a WR playing QB

Good point. Forgot all about that.

Reply/Quote
Anyone else getting a bad feeling about this?
A off-the-street QB means a game the Bengals should easily win. They just seem to screw these games up somehow. Like it’s been said there is no excuse for not winning this game. Crowd the line and dare them to throw it (watch Johnson throw for 350 yards and 3 TDs now)
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:53 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Anyone else getting a bad feeling about this?
A off-the-street QB means a game the Bengals should easily win. They just seem to screw these games up somehow.  Like it’s been said there is no excuse for not winning this game.  Crowd the line and dare them to throw it (watch Johnson throw for 350 yards and 3 TDs now)

Hell no, We are gonna wreck them... Johnson is an x Bengal. He is horrible... Although he was in the Jets earlier this season and came in when Mike White got hurt...
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:53 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Anyone else getting a bad feeling about this?
A off-the-street QB means a game the Bengals should easily win. They just seem to screw these games up somehow.  Like it’s been said there is no excuse for not winning this game.  Crowd the line and dare them to throw it (watch Johnson throw for 350 yards and 3 TDs now)

We don't need to crowd the line. We got pressure and 5 sacks with the front 4 last time..
Reply/Quote
Where's the "threads from the enemy" thread? Would like to see what Ravens fans are saying about now. Did I miss it?
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:45 PM)pally Wrote: they made Denver play last season with a WR playing QB

There has to be a deadline to when the NFL can postpone a game isn’t there?

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:53 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Anyone else getting a bad feeling about this?
A off-the-street QB means a game the Bengals should easily win. They just seem to screw these games up somehow. Like it’s been said there is no excuse for not winning this game. Crowd the line and dare them to throw it (watch Johnson throw for 350 yards and 3 TDs now)

They can barely field a team. Third string QB or worse? At home. Everything lined up for the Bengals to lose by 20.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 06:07 PM)Mer Wrote: Where's the "threads from the enemy" thread? Would like to see what Ravens fans are saying about now. Did I miss it?

They have given up, I was over there.. All except 1 or 2 homers...
Reply/Quote
https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?221716-Josh-Johnson-time

Good stuff, lol
Reply/Quote
DJ reader out for us on C19 protocol, Chidobe Awuzie is off the protocol now and will be active.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 06:19 PM)Tony Wrote: https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?221716-Josh-Johnson-time

Good stuff, lol

Nobody really posts on these types of message boards anymore (I’d wager we have one of the busier ones). Reddit is pretty active for most teams though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ravens/

Reply/Quote