Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Huntley out...
(12-25-2021, 10:19 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Josh Johnson was 27-41 passing for 317 yards and 3 touchdowns against the Colts while playing for the Jets.I wouldn’t go so far as to be over confident about this game.

They were down 4 touchdowns and the colts had their backups in. They gave him everything underneath and he still threw 2 picks. You left those parts out..
Reply/Quote
Browns loss pretty much ends their season.

Everything is going our way.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 12:42 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Browns loss pretty much ends their season.

Everything is going our way.

How. They win their next two and they still got a shot. They just don’t control their own destiny anymore.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 01:24 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: How. They win their next two and they still got a shot. They just don’t control their own destiny anymore.

It's why he said "pretty much"...A LOT of things have to go right for Cleveland to get in the playoffs now. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wow. No excuse to lose this game now.

We have to take advantage of this.

Mike White part 2???
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 01:24 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: How. They win their next two and they still got a shot. They just don’t control their own destiny anymore.

They need to win their last 2 and probably a couple other things to go their way.

Not likely. That's why I said "pretty much" (thanks bfine).

(12-26-2021, 02:25 AM)GodFather Wrote: Mike White part 2???

Shhh... Rant
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wow. No excuse to lose this game now.

We have to take advantage of this.

Yeah, this should be a slam dunk.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Tiger

Josh Johnson played here so he could have a career day!This could very well be a trap but playoff teams call it a gift.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:22 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Josh Johnson played here so he could have a career day!This could very well be a trap but playoff teams call it a gift.

Josh Johnson has played everywhere.    Everyone’s seen his play, including the Bengals…up close and personal.  It’s not like he’s an unknown to us.  There’s a reason he keeps getting cut.  He’s had less than 2 weeks with the Ravens playbook.

It’s crystal clear what the Ravens have to do.  They are going to run the ball…a lot…and take the short-high percentage passes.  No surprises.

Unless Joe pulls a Baker Mayfield, we should have our backups in ½ way into the 4th quarter.
Reply/Quote
Browns should have won that game yesterday. At least one and probably two of the picks, especially the last one that killed their chances for a FG happened because a Green Bay player held their receivers. The final one was blatant. Today's game should be very interesting, and I'm hoping to do a lot of touchdown dances.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 03:03 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: They need to win their last 2 and probably a couple other things to go their way.

If the Browns win their last two games against Pitt and Cincy which they might be favored against both teams.

And even if we beat the Ravens, but we lose to both KC and Cleve[away] where we will be underdogs in both games.

Then Cleve wins the division via Tie Breaker against Bengals also if Balt and Steelers lose 1 more game.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
quick scouting report on Johnson

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 07:23 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Dear Lou:  

The other team is starting their third string QB.

They are probably going to try the fillowing:

1) Run the ball more  
2) Use misdirection a lot (run & pass) to make things easier for the QB.
3) Throw a ton of short passes & screens.
4) Use the RBs & TEs a lot.

I hope you have Lou's number, please text him this!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 08:53 PM)Joelist Wrote: Iif we beat the Rats and the Chiefs beat the Stealers then our Chiefs game becomes "win and clinch the AFCN". 

True, but the poster asked if we had a pathway in if we only win the Ravens game and lose the other 2 games.

We currently need 2 wins, minimum of one from the division, to control our own fate.  Beating the Ravens only requires the other scenarios I listed to win the division.

Lose today, and we must beat the Browns while all other outcomes listed stay the same with the exception of the Browns/Steelers, in which case we would need Cleveland to win.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 12:12 AM)Tony Wrote: They were down 4 touchdowns and the colts had their backups in. They gave him everything underneath and he still threw 2 picks. You left those parts out..

Ha! Some people think garbage time brilliance only applies to us..  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote