Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler boyd
(05-09-2016, 05:37 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I was upset when we didn't land one of the "big four" WRs, but Boyd was a nice consolation prize.

People are suggesting he'll fill the Sanu role, but I hope the coaches don't pigeonhole him like that. 

Even though I like LaFell, if Boyd looks better in camp, I hope he gets a crack at the starting gig.

I scrutinized the WR's hard during The Official Mock because one of the things that the Bill's wanted to supposedly address was getting a solid WR across from Watkins to help ease the double coverage.

I wanted one of the big four but didn't want Cincy to reach. So, when we ended up with Boyd in the second round, I was just fine with it. Boyd can do damage in several ways. I believe he has the ability to contribute right away and put up solid numbers.

Landing Boyd and Billings rocked! Getting another play maker at CB in the first is just icing on the cake as far as I am concerned. 
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2016, 06:19 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote:  I scrutinized the WR's hard during The Official Mock because one of the things that the Bill's wanted to supposedly address was getting a solid WR across from Watkins to help ease the double coverage.

I wanted one of the big four but didn't want Cincy to reach. So, when we ended up with Boyd, in the second round, I was just fine with it. Boyd can do damage in several ways. I believe he has the ability to contribute right away and put up solid numbers.

Landing Boyd and Billings rocked! Getting another play maker at CB in the first is just icing on the cake as far as I am concerned. 

No doubt. Best I've felt about a draft in several years.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
If he can catch 50 passes he will be more than useful
Reply/Quote