Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe some DT depth on the way
(05-09-2016, 08:45 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Did he play with Carlos Dunlap at Florida? If so, I am sure they got an honest character evaluation to figure out the locker room possible issues. Also, I thought he was like Gilberry and could play a DE or DT in a base 4 defense. No risk if contract friendly since he was cut so no impact on compensary picks in 2017 so why not bring him in and let him compete for a job.

They did not play together at UF. I watched almost every collegiate snap of Easley and the guy can just be so disruptive. He played mostly DE early on then switched to DT so he can absolutely play either position. That could help from a rotation perspective but the guy was NOT a locker room cancer in college...quite the opposite...he was the leader and introduced the infamous Chuckie Doll to the Gators that is still used today.
Reply/Quote
Hobs sounds like nothing imminent. But they did name drop him a lot for article highlighting new Bengals players.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Due-diligence/75bb09f4-76d4-424b-ba81-86cd9976278b
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Id like for them to add easiy or Werner,either one
Reply/Quote
If Easleys knees check out, then im ok with it.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote