Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood
(01-21-2016, 03:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  I merely pointed out she put herself in a position to be objectified when she spread her thighs.

Typical of your stance toward women throughout this thread.

Why stop there?  Why not blame the woman for a man's misdeed if she just goes out in public on a dress?
(01-21-2016, 05:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Typical of your stance toward women throughout this thread.

Why stop there?  Why not blame the woman for a man's misdeed if she just goes out in public on a dress?

Because I am not an idiot and no matter how far you try to reach a sexist. 

Nowhere did I blame the woman,  so put the victim card back in your wallet. Merely stated she has given up total control of her body when she willingly lets another person enter it and leave a deposit.

Although it has most likely never happened to you there are situations in which the woman can be the aggressor, or are you so set in your stereotypes that you do not know this?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-21-2016, 06:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nowhere did I blame the woman, 

Okay then.  Please tell me exactly who you are blaming in this quote?

(01-21-2016, 11:55 AM)bfine32 Wrote:  She objectified herself when she voluntarily elevated those thighs.

Because I don't see any mention of a guy doing anything.  All I see is you blaming the woman.

The fact that you can't even go back and read the exact words you wrote before saying something that proves you are a liar is comical.  You do more to make yourself look like a stupid liar than I ever could.
(01-22-2016, 12:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Okay then.  Please tell me exactly who you are blaming in this quote?

Because I don't see any mention of a guy doing anything.  All I see is you blaming the woman.

The fact that you can't even go back and read the exact words you wrote before saying something that proves you are a liar is comical.  You do more to make yourself look like a stupid liar than I ever could.

That quote merely illustrates that the female is not a victim that had something done to her; she freely participated in the activity. The fact that  you see that as blame is telling; I consider it being equally responsible.

Not sure I've been called a stupid liar since grade school. I better yield to your superior intellect before I get called a poo-poo head. 

http://www.wdrb.com/story/31092124/letter-health-cabinet-orders-louisville-planned-parenthood-facility-to-stop-performing-abortions

Quote:A letter sent from the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services Thursday orders Louisville's Planned Parenthood facility to cease performing abortions, effective immediately.

The letter says the license application for new facility at 842 South 7th Street is deficient for multiple reasons.

"By this letter, we are informing you that our initial review of the application indicates that it is deficient for multiple reasons," the letter states.

Among other things, the letter criticizes the facility for not having proper written agreements with an acute care hospital and local ambulance service for treatment and transportation of the patient in the event there is a complication with an abortion.

"The agreement with the acute care hospital must be with a hospital capable of treating a patient with unforeseen complications relating to the abortion procedure and the hospital must agree to accept and treat the patient," the letter states.

(01-31-2016, 10:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.wdrb.com/story/31092124/letter-health-cabinet-orders-louisville-planned-parenthood-facility-to-stop-performing-abortions

Nice. It's Time we started using the leviathan Against them.
Nothing surprising. Many states, Kentucky included, have placed unnecessary conditions on abortion providers for just this reason, an attempt to shut them down or at least make their lives difficult if they manage to navigate the red tape. If these states placed the same requirements on general practices for the in office surgical procedures they provide I would be less inclined to just roll my eyes at stories like these.
(02-01-2016, 08:43 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Nothing surprising. Many states, Kentucky included, have placed unnecessary conditions on abortion providers for just this reason, an attempt to shut them down or at least make their lives difficult if they manage to navigate the red tape. If these states placed the same requirements on general practices for the in office surgical procedures they provide I would be less inclined to just roll my eyes at stories like these.

Bingo.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.