Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood
The man who's singular vision has pretty much destroyed the economy of the state of Kansas along with virtually all the social services and education programs has decided that even though investigations have shown the no body parts are being sold...HE knows better.

Whatever

http://www.kmbc.com/politics/kansas-cutting-off-medicaid-funds-for-planned-parenthood/37410550?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_campaign=KMBC%209%20News%20Kansas%20City&Content%20Type=Story

Quote:Gov. Sam Brownback has announced that Kansas will prevent Planned Parenthood from receiving any funds through its Medicaid program.

In his annual State of the State address Tuesday evening, the Republican governor also encouraged the GOP-dominated Legislature to enshrine his directive into law.

Brownback used his speech to outline a broad legislative agenda on issues such as taxes, health care and education. He announced his action against Planned Parenthood near the end.

The governor is a strong abortion opponent. He signed a law in 2011 to prevent Planned Parenthood from receiving federal family planning dollars through the state health department.

The governor said Tuesday that he directed the health department's secretary to see that no taxpayer money goes to Planned Parenthood through Medicaid, which provides health coverage for the needy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Excellent.
(01-13-2016, 03:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Excellent.

Shocked

Oh!  I forgot you are one the handful of people who believe the videos but not EVERYTHING ELSE SHOWING THE VIDEOS WERE WRONG.

Cool
(01-13-2016, 03:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: Shocked

Oh!  I forgot you are one the handful of people who believe the videos but not EVERYTHING ELSE SHOWING THE VIDEOS WERE WRONG.

Cool

So does that make you one of the ones who believe that poor people are better off getting abortions so that pp can sell off the parts of poor people's babies for money.    All under the gov sub....

Look dude. PP is evil. Choosing who lives and who dies based off of their financial status or race is wrong.
(01-13-2016, 03:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: Shocked

Cool

He also claims to have played Division I college football, so we already know he dwells in an alternate reality.
(01-13-2016, 03:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So does that make you one of the ones who believe that poor people are better off getting abortions so that pp can sell off the parts of poor people's babies for money.    All under the gov sub....

So we're just going to make stuff up now? And no matter how many times it is proven false, a lie, not true at all we're going to stick with it because....?

I mean I can understand being anti-abortion. So am I.

I can't understand delusional beliefs like you just posted.

(01-13-2016, 03:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Look dude.  PP is evil.   Choosing who lives and who dies based off of their financial status or race is wrong.

Yet you would have no medical insurance and if you can't afford a better doctor...tough luck.

Or if you can afford a better lawyer...tough luck.

How very "Christian Nation" of you. Again.
(01-13-2016, 04:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: So we're just going to make stuff up now?  And no matter how many times it is proven false, a lie, not true at all we're going to stick with it because....?

I mean I can understand being anti-abortion.  So am I.

I can't understand delusional beliefs like you just posted.

Yet you would have no medical insurance and if you can't afford a better doctor...tough luck.

Or if you can afford a better lawyer...tough luck.

How very "Christian Nation" of you.  Again.

Poor People get medical coverage at other places than pp. and let's face it .... We all know what pp is in the business of .... Population control of the poor and dark skinned.
(01-13-2016, 04:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Poor People get medical coverage at other places than pp.   and let's face it ....    We all know what pp is in the business of ....  Population control of the poor and dark skinned.

Not what he was talking about.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-13-2016, 04:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Poor People get medical coverage at other places than pp.   and let's face it ....    We all know what pp is in the business of ....  Population control of the poor and dark skinned.

So now you are saying you DIDN'T say if you can't afford better medical care too bad?

Way to stick to your guns!

But please you continue to believe the lies about PP.  At least you're consistent there.  Mellow
(01-13-2016, 04:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: So now you are saying you DIDN'T say if you can't afford better medical care too bad?

Way to stick to your guns!

But please you continue to believe the lies about PP.  At least you're consistent there.  Mellow

If you are referring to my personal view of how we should run healthcare then yes I believe we should have zero insurance and just pay out of pocket for all.  

If you didn't mean that then you have lost me and besides its off topic of pp being an evil organization who supports and promotes negative eugenics.

Which we have no business using tax money to support.

Ohhh, you're one of those Sanger eugenics idiots.  Makes sense, your alter was too.
(01-13-2016, 03:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Look dude.  PP is evil.  

You really need to get back in character, dude. You can't laugh at murdered children and then feign outrage at aborted fetuses. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-13-2016, 06:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You really need to get back in character, dude. You can't laugh at murdered children and then feign outrage at aborted fetuses. 

When a baby comes out fighting the mother to death then I can excuse the mother defending herself and killing the baby. Until then .... It's negative eugenics which is evil.
(01-13-2016, 10:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When a baby comes out fighting the mother to death then I can excuse the mother defending herself and killing the baby.      Until then ....   It's negative eugenics which is evil.

So if the fetus fights back against the doctor performing the abortion, then you support aborting the fetus?

(01-14-2016, 10:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So if the fetus fights back against the doctor performing the abortion, then you support aborting the fetus?

If the doctor is about to be killed by the baby relentlessly attacking them after being told the fight was over. And if the fight is in the state of Florida where you are allowed to stand your ground then .... Yes.

But unless your miracle chucky scenario happens in Florida then I would say you are out of luck.
(01-13-2016, 10:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When a baby comes out fighting the mother to death then I can excuse the mother defending herself and killing the baby.      Until then ....   It's negative eugenics which is evil.

So you have a relative morality.  

Some taking of human life is OK.
(01-14-2016, 11:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: So you have a relative morality.  

Let's ignore the fact that he is suggesting that George Zimmerman was almost killed by a kid and that justifies him shooting the kid he stalked and attacked. 

He is basically saying "If you start a fight then you are more justified in defending your life than the person you attacked". 

(01-14-2016, 12:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Let's ignore the fact that he is suggesting that George Zimmerman was almost killed by a kid and that justifies him shooting the kid he stalked and attacked. 

He is basically saying "If you start a fight then you are more justified in defending your life than the person you attacked". 

Starting a fight isn't following someone. And yes if anyone beats repeatedly on another and will not let up..... The one being hit has every right to defend themselves by any means necessary.
(01-14-2016, 11:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: So you have a relative morality.  

Sure.   When the choice is getting beat to a pulp and possibly to death or stopping the person with lethal force.  

Absoultely absurd you guys try and justify what that idiot kid did.... He should have walked away or called the police for help.   Not enter into mortal kombat.

Maybe Mortal Kombat is ok in your state but here you will be shot for tying to beat someone to death.
Please, don't start this ignorance again. Let's not go back to the days when this forum was flooded with dozens of threads all about Lucies silly eugenics claims.

Sanger did support eugenics in a time when many many reputible people also supported it, bnut noe of that has anything to do with Planned Parenthood today. Planned Parenthood treats poor and "dark skinned people" who have problems with reproductive health in order to HELP THEM HAVE BABIES. The eugenics claims today are ridiculous and only impress the rubes who want to hear that sort of stuff.