Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood
(01-16-2016, 01:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sanger (founder of PP)  spoke of only 13.6% of the population should be able to have children.  

And? I fail to see the relevance of Sanger's personal beliefs when discussing abortion policy in the 21st century.

Quote:Middle class white's are also undesirables in addition to the poor.    The difference is that the middle class isn't as dependent on low income medical care and can afford to get better and more informed medical decisions.  

If you're trying to say that anyone who is middle class or lower is an "undesirable", then the nefarious plan behind abortion is failing.

Quote:  They also can't tell middle class that they can't afford a family.    They can tell them they need to, get a career, have a life before a family, get an education......     It's just the same negative eugenics message wrapped up for whites and/or middle class people who have more resources and access to education.

lol, what? You're saying that advising people to be responsible in how and when they have kids is a "negative eugenics message"? You're ***** with us, aren't you? This has to be going on some comedy website.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-16-2016, 01:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That actually has everything to do with pats comment about middle class white's.    The idea you are having trouble wrapping your head around is that you are using the exact same reasoning from the negro project to justify today's PP.    

what's funny is that you are getting upset only because I am using the original language of the same system.     Had I called it the population project you would not be upset at all.   Unfortunately for you it was the negro project and yes it's as awful as it sounded and you are parroting those same reasons today to justify your position.

I am not having a problem wrappiing my mind around anything.  You just make stuff up and say it like it is true.  You do not even address what i say.  Having a discussion with you is like talking to achild with his fingers in hisd ears who ignores everything I say and just keeps repeating the same comments I have disproved over and over again.

PP has nothing to do with eugenics.  I have posted facts that prove this.  you have posted no facts that support anything you have said.  all you do is say "This is right because I say it is right" and ignore all attempts to address actual facts.

Even though you are an obvious troll I enjoy engaging with you when you try.  But this is one of those threads when you have just given up. and it is not even fun when you don't provide any sort of challenge.
(01-16-2016, 02:09 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Countdown to the banning of the word "negro" in 3,.....2,.....

Yeah tell me about it.
(01-16-2016, 02:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: All the extreme racists that think people from certain countries are savages.

You mean those who think uncivilized people are by definition savages.

[Image: 0u0Y6yr.jpg]
(01-16-2016, 04:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean those who think uncivilized people are by definition savages.

No, he means racist people who call everyone from Africa and the Middle East "savages". We established it was racist.

(01-16-2016, 04:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean those who think uncivilized people are by definition savages.

[Image: 0u0Y6yr.jpg]

Like Russians who beat people to death for no reason?

Its not *the* definition of savage..it is *your* definition which is relegated solely to people who are brown or come from countries that have brown people.

Oh, and you inability to own that fact.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-16-2016, 05:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: Like Russians who beat people to death for no reason?

Its not *the* definition of savage..it is *your* definition which is relegated solely to people who are brown or come from countries that have brown people.

Oh, and you inability to own that fact.  ThumbsUp

It's Been long established here that middle eastern people are white. So in that case am I racist to Whites? Must be some odd form of white privilege.
(01-17-2016, 12:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's Been long established here that middle eastern people are white.   So in that case am I racist to Whites?    Must be some odd form of white privilege.

That's actually false. In fact, most people reject a scientific definition of race when referring to a social phenomenon like racism. 

I don't expect you to understand this, but it's ok. Just know that you're wrong and an established racist 

(01-17-2016, 02:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's actually false. In fact, most people reject a scientific definition of race when referring to a social phenomenon like racism. 

I don't expect you to understand this, but it's ok. Just know that you're wrong and an established racist 

So it's fair to call folks from the Middle-East brown?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-17-2016, 03:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So it's fair to call folks from the Middle-East brown?

I know some who do call themselves brown, but I don't know what that has to do with my post.

I would say that it's fair to say that race doesn't boil down to being able to put a crayon-box color on a race of people. 

(01-17-2016, 12:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's Been long established here that middle eastern people are white.   So in that case am I racist to Whites?    Must be some odd form of white privilege.

You racist to entire swaths of humanity based solely on which country they come from.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Notice how he ran away from the "eugenics" argument once I showed how ridiculious it was?

BTW what color are Cubans again?
(01-17-2016, 10:57 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I know some who do call themselves brown, but I don't know what that has to do with my post.

I would say that it's fair to say that race doesn't boil down to being able to put a crayon-box color on a race of people. 

Because you felt compelled to correct the guy who called them white (I know many that call them Caucasians) because he tried to correct the guy that called them brown.

As for me I consider their race to be Caucasian (aka white).  

(01-17-2016, 05:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Notice how he ran away from the "eugenics" argument once I showed how ridiculious it was?

BTW what color are Cubans again?

Most would identify as white Latino-decent. 

Of course like the US they have minorities.  

This thread is going all to hell. 

There are only 3 races. Caucasian, Negroid, and Mongoloid.

Caucasians include Middle Easterners and Hispanics.

White Caucasians are of Eastern and Western European descent.
Brown Caucasians can be Arabs, Hispanics etc..although some such as Cubans identify as white

Savages can come from any race, but typically the term "savages" have always been attached to the American Indian or African.

"Barbarians" are white savages.

Muslim extremists are savages or barbarians.
(01-18-2016, 02:18 AM)Vlad Wrote: This thread is going all to hell. 

There are only 3 races. Caucasian, Negroid, and Mongoloid.

Caucasians include Middle Easterners and Hispanics.

White Caucasians are of Eastern and Western European descent.
Brown Caucasians can be Arabs, Hispanics etc..although some such as Cubans identify as white

Savages can come from any race, but typically the term "savages" have always been attached to the American Indian or African.

"Barbarians" are white savages.

Muslim extremists are savages or barbarians.

You can makeup races if it is your intent to label someone a racist.

The left really should replace racist with ethniphobe.

(01-17-2016, 05:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because you felt compelled to correct the guy who called them white (I know many that call them Caucasians) because he tried to correct the guy that called them brown.

As for me I consider their race to be Caucasian (aka white).  

I assumed Dino was referring to Africa since Lucie called all Africans "savages" too. Certainly a weird color to use over the traditional "black", but whatever. Most people reserve "brown" for Sub Indian continent as opposed to the Middle East.

When Lucie said Middle East, I felt compelled to point out that most people do not consider them white and it would be incorrect to suggest that they are the same race as the majority of Europeans that we call "white" as a way of defending your racist comments.

I know you exclusively apply the scientific definition of race to sociological concepts like racism, so you're going to disagree (but that's ok, because your ignorance is irrelevant when we discuss facts), but we don't just throw people into three racial categories of "white", "black", and "yellow" and call it a day. 

Governor Brownback looks white to me.lol
(01-18-2016, 02:18 AM)Vlad Wrote: There are only 3 races. Caucasian, Negroid, and Mongoloid.

I've been meaning to make this comment,  for quite a while.
Skull shape determines the race.
There are a ton of "white" people that would be shocked to learn they are NOT Caucasian, but Mongoloid.
(01-13-2016, 03:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:   Choosing who lives and who dies based off of their financial status or race is wrong.

(01-13-2016, 04:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:   We all know what pp is in the business of ....  Population control of the poor and dark skinned.

Why are we getting so fussy about the technical designation of race.  Since Lucie uses the terms "dark-skinned" and "race" interchangeably it is clear what he thinks.

I smell a red herring trying to throw the argument off of the original argument.