Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFOs
As a youngin i really wanted there to be alien spacecraft landing and direct contact, but I've given up all hope we'll ever experience such a thing in our lives. 
The only thing there is to date is the equivalent of hearsay which is inadmissable evidence..
Grainy video? Too easy to fake as are so called high resolution images..Nope! I'm not buying until I walk right outside and see them right in front of my own eyes leveling the city and by then I'll finally say, "Well,  it's about god damn time!"  
I wasted too much time thinking about this stuff as a kid and even believed that it was aliens that stole my dog when I was like 7.. War of the Worlds was shown on TV right about that time..
Nope.. The dog just disappeared. I suspect it was my parents since the dog peed on their bed a few times.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sometimes I really, really want to believe in aliens.

Like when I wake up and can't remember why my anus is bleeding.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2021, 02:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sometimes I really, really want to believe in aliens.

Like when I wake up and can't remember why my anus is bleeding.

Alcohol and gay bars will do that to you. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
This is big.

Still have doubts that it is physically possible.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 08:39 PM)J24 Wrote: https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3366000/report-us-navy-has-tracked-underwater-ufos-that-can-do-hundreds-of-knots

Lots of people have seen underwater submarine objects that fly into and out of the water. Seen quite a few vids myself.

They can do it all and probably no one that isn't in direct contact with these creatures or people know for sure.

I still believe in the bible theory and taking it literal. I believe these entities went INTO the earth before the flood. 

To each his own though like I said.
Reply/Quote
I'm unsure of how I should take the news of the Pentagon breifing. I'm not holding my breath when it comes to hearing anything definitive or world-changing, but the whole thing seems like something that would have been unimaginable even 5 or 10 years ago. IDK if it's just the crazy pandemic year coupled with large-scale political division everywhere that make it a less-massive story or if people just aren't paying any attention to anything other than themselves. I definitely feel that if something like this happened in the 80's or 90's, people would be packed around the TV waiting to see what information would be let out.

Hell, I remember Halley's Comet being a really big deal when I was in the first grade. I remember people going on about Al Capone's vault. People seem pretty nonchalantt about this whole thing. I suppose that beats hysterics and panic.

If this amounts to anything, the toughest thing for humanity to digest will be the idea that we are no longer the top predator on the food chain. That's a crude way to phrase it, but if there's any acknowledgement whatsoever that the craft being seen are truly extraterrestrial, then we'll need to get acquainted with the idea that we are no longer the supreme life form in the universe. That may be a concept that could be inferred before anything is revealed just due to the vastness of the universe, but to see it laid out as reality is a different deal. I think it will weigh on people as individuals more than we might expect.
Reply/Quote
If UFO's are supposed to look like Tictacs it's obvious that it's the Italians since tic tacs are made by an Italian company Ferrero..
Now you know the rest of the story!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2021, 10:41 PM)samhain Wrote: I'm unsure of how I should take the news of the Pentagon breifing.  I'm not holding my breath when it comes to hearing anything definitive or world-changing, but the whole thing seems like something that would have been unimaginable even 5 or 10 years ago.  IDK if it's just the crazy pandemic year coupled with large-scale political division everywhere that make it a less-massive story or if people just aren't paying any attention to anything other than themselves.  I definitely feel that if something like this happened in the 80's or 90's, people would be packed around the TV waiting to see what information would be let out.  

Hell, I remember Halley's Comet being a really big deal when I was in the first grade.  I remember people going on about Al Capone's vault.  People seem pretty nonchalantt about this whole thing.  I suppose that beats hysterics and panic.

If this amounts to anything, the toughest thing for humanity to digest will be the idea that we are no longer the top predator on the food chain.  That's a crude way to phrase it, but if there's any acknowledgement whatsoever that the craft being seen are truly extraterrestrial, then we'll need to get acquainted with the idea that we are no longer the supreme life form in the universe.  That may be a concept that could be inferred before anything is revealed just due to the vastness of the universe, but to see it laid out as reality is a different deal.  I think it will weigh on people as individuals more than we might expect.

Humans are only the top predator on land. As soon as you set foot in the ocean, you are no longer at the top of the food chain. 
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2021, 10:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Humans are only the top predator on land. As soon as you set foot in the ocean, you are no longer at the top of the food chain. 

Not really the same.  We're not really the top predator if we go into the wolf-infested Alaskan wilderness unarmed.  We're definitely not going to last long anywhere in Sub-Saharan Africa.  The same things that allow us to be unafraid of predators in the wild allow us to be dominant in the ocean as well, ie technology and mastery of machinery.  You'd be just as dead against any large land predator as you would in the water if you went in with nothing but teeth, nails, and brute strength.  

If humans face tech superior to what we have now, it's a much bigger problem.  Tools and tech are our teeth and claws.  If we run into someone with bigger, better teeth and claws, we have no answer.

Either way, no admission from the briefing and nothing new gleaned other than there might just be some really advanced hypersonic tech in the hands of foreign state actors.  I'd say that's scary, but I think we'd be naive to think we don't have the same or similar programs if that's the case.  We still spend a metric carton more on defense than any nation on the planet, so I'd hope we can keep up with a nation like Russia that is known for telling tall tales about capabilities, or China, who steals a lot more intellectual property than they actually develop.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2021, 09:48 PM)samhain Wrote: Not really the same.  We're not really the top predator if we go into the wolf-infested Alaskan wilderness unarmed.  We're definitely not going to last long anywhere in Sub-Saharan Africa.  The same things that allow us to be unafraid of predators in the wild allow us to be dominant in the ocean as well, ie technology and mastery of machinery.  You'd be just as dead against any large land predator as you would in the water if you went in with nothing but teeth, nails, and brute strength.  

If humans face tech superior to what we have now, it's a much bigger problem.  Tools and tech are our teeth and claws.  If we run into someone with bigger, better teeth and claws, we have no answer.

Either way, no admission from the briefing and nothing new gleaned other than there might just be some really advanced hypersonic tech in the hands of foreign state actors.  I'd say that's scary, but I think we'd be naive to think we don't have the same or similar programs if that's the case.  We still spend a metric carton more on defense than any nation on the planet, so I'd hope we can keep up with a nation like Russia that is known for telling tall tales about capabilities, or China, who steals a lot more intellectual property than they actually develop.

That is why I don't go into the woods unarmed. Mellow

But yeah, without the tech we have or ammo we are in a tight spot if we are in a bad place. What is nice to me is my faith.

I believe we are made in God's image and that is where we are different. We can find a way.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2021, 10:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Humans are only the top predator on land. As soon as you set foot in the ocean, you are no longer at the top of the food chain. 

Yeah, wild world under there. Need to do more exploring and not censor it like the media does.

I saw a Mesosaur on a truck bed in Thailand about 10 years ago with an entire village getting ready to cut it up on youtube.

You cannot find that vid on youtube anymore. Kind of hard to prove it, but was real as you or me.

The ocean is huge with all kind of crazy things in there. These types of things are what others do not want to be seen.

It proves the flood and proves evolution of man does not exist. Everything evolves, just not from a 1 celled organism to a human.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2021, 09:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is why I don't go into the woods unarmed. Mellow

I believe we are made in God's image and that is where we are different. We can find a way.

"O lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2021, 10:18 AM)fredtoast Wrote: "O lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."

Nah sir, thou shall not kill. The Ten Commandments my friend.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2021, 03:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nah sir, thou shall not kill. The Ten Commandments my friend.

Not a Monty Python fan?
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2021, 09:48 PM)samhain Wrote: Not really the same.  We're not really the top predator if we go into the wolf-infested Alaskan wilderness unarmed.  We're definitely not going to last long anywhere in Sub-Saharan Africa.  The same things that allow us to be unafraid of predators in the wild allow us to be dominant in the ocean as well, ie technology and mastery of machinery.  You'd be just as dead against any large land predator as you would in the water if you went in with nothing but teeth, nails, and brute strength.  

I would prefer it to be aliens rather than the Chinese, or when the next war kicks off (and it will be with China) we'll lose all our carriers immediately to hypersonic weapons.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2021, 10:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I would prefer it to be aliens rather than the Chinese, or when the next war kicks off (and it will be with China) we'll lose all our carriers immediately to hypersonic weapons.

It's not the Chinese. Its not a foreign government. The crafts using this tech have been around for 50 plus years now. The Fravor video is more than 10 years old at this point. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2021, 10:18 AM)fredtoast Wrote: "O lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."

Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2021, 03:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nah sir, thou shall not kill. The Ten Commandments my friend.

Don't want to de-rail this thread, but perhaps you should read about what God's chosen people did to the Canaanites over a real estate dispute AFTER He handed down those Commandments.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2021, 12:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three

Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.

"What, behind the bunny?"
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2021, 10:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not a Monty Python fan?

Ah, didn't catch that the first time, thanks Sled lol
Reply/Quote