Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK poisoning
https://www.politico.eu/article/wolfgang-schauble-uk-may-back-away-from-brexit-after-spy-poisoning/

They now hope this brings the U.K. back to the EU. Which makes me wonder if the Germans didn’t have something to do with the poisoning.

Why would Russia use a nerve agent known to be developed in Russia? Isn’t the point of murders by covert ops is so they can’t trace it back to you? Putin can not be some evil genius in hacking and also be this dumb. He was a spy.

I wonder if not the Germans someone in the EU, since they are the only oneee gaining at this point.

Quote:Schäuble: UK may back away from Brexit after spy poisoning
EU reaction to ex Russian spy’s poisoning shows that ‘Europe works,’ says German parliament president.

Maxime Schlee3/30/18, 11:07 AM CET

Wolfgang Schäuble, President of the German Bundestag | John MacDougall/AFP via Getty Images
President of the German Bundestag Wolfgang Schäuble is holding out hope the U.K. will change its mind on Brexit, German media reported Friday.

“I do have hope that the Brits will remain in the EU,” the former finance minister told papers belonging to the Funke media group, saying the nerve agent attack on former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter in Salisbury earlier this month showed “how good it is to not stand alone in the world.”

Earlier this week, 19 EU countries joined the U.K. in saying they will expel Russian diplomats and in a common statement following an EU leaders’ summit agreed with British intelligence’s assessment that there was “no plausible alternative explanation” for the attack other than Russia’s involvement.

As a result of that show of solidarity, the U.K. may realize that “Europe works” and question whether it would “really be that clever” to leave the bloc.

Authors:
Because this is what Russia do !

Your obsession with germany is scary.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Yes, definitely Germany, not Russia. Now time for you to get the butter out and enjoy your photo album of a shirtless Putin on horseback.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
UK did OK before the EU, I'm pretty sure they'll be OK without it.

WTS, not unlike some other threads in this forum the correlation that the OP attempts to make takes away from what could be an interesting topic. The question of "Why would Russia use Chemicals tied to Russia?" is simply answered: Because they wanted folks to know that Russia did it and perhaps think twice about being a double agent.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-02-2018, 07:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: UK did OK before the EU, I'm pretty sure they'll be OK without it.

WTS, not unlike some other threads in this forum the correlation that the OP attempts to make takes away from what could be an interesting topic. The question of "Why would Russia use Chemicals tied to Russia?" is simply answered: Because they wanted folks to know that Russia did it and perhaps think twice about being a double agent.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit,

Isn’t there less obvious ways to accomplish this that doesn’t hit them that hard? If they don’t care then fine, but it seemed interesting to bring up.
(04-02-2018, 06:40 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Because this is what Russia do !

Your obsession with germany is scary.

(04-02-2018, 06:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yes, definitely Germany, not Russia. Now time for you to get the butter out and enjoy your photo album of a shirtless Putin on horseback.

Germany is dangerous. It’s also not like they haven’t had a history of this stuff anyway.

The question should be is why are you so quick to defend them?
(04-02-2018, 07:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTS, not unlike some other threads in this forum the correlation that the OP attempts to make takes away from what could be an interesting topic. The question of "Why would Russia use Chemicals tied to Russia?" is simply answered: Because they wanted folks to know that Russia did it and perhaps think twice about being a double agent.

Yeah, that's really quite obvious. And is indeed the interesting point in all of this. The Russians never really hid their efforts before, and they left their trace on purpose here as well. For said reasons probably, but I guess also for further destabilization.

@OP This Germany thing is really getting ridiculous. When the French start saying so, it certainly is.
(04-02-2018, 07:45 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yeah, that's really quite obvious. And is indeed the interesting point in all of this. The Russians never really hid their efforts before, and they left their trace on purpose here as well. For said reasons probably, but I guess also for further destabilization.

@OP This Germany thing is really getting ridiculous. When the French start saying so, it certainly is.

The French who play little brother to Germany?
(04-02-2018, 07:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Isn’t there less obvious ways to accomplish this that doesn’t hit them that hard? If they don’t care then fine, but it seemed interesting to bring up.

I think you're missing the point that bfine is making, and that is that an obvious explanation is that Russia wants the world to know they did it. I mean, what real negative impact does this have towards Russia other than pissing off countries already pissed at them and putting on display the empty shirt diplomacy of the US.

(04-02-2018, 07:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Germany is dangerous. It’s also not like they haven’t had a history of this stuff anyway.

You know who else has a history of this stuff? Russia. Mellow
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(04-02-2018, 08:16 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think you're missing the point that bfine is making, and that is that an obvious explanation is that Russia wants the world to know they did it. I mean, what real negative impact does this have towards Russia other than pissing off countries already pissed at them and putting on display the empty shirt diplomacy of the US.

You know who else has a history of this stuff? Russia. Mellow

The Germans also have an interest in smearing the Russians as well. I don’t think they did it, but I am also not willing to dismiss them. They aren’t a good county.

I’m also very skeptical of Russia. I just wonder why we aren’t as skeptical of Germany since their history is worse.

Russia has us to thank for Lenin and Stalin. Thanks Woodrow Wilson, and his late entry into the war and his forcing the Russians to stay fighting. We are Probably the cause of hitler as well. Although they were already evil.
OP = "Never crap where you sleep"

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-02-2018, 07:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Germany is dangerous.  It’s also not like they haven’t had a history of this stuff anyway.

Totally dangerous Germany invading sovereign nations and annexing their land. Ask Georgia and the Ukraine. 

The greatest threat to Europe in the 21st Century.

(04-03-2018, 01:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The Germans also have an interest in smearing the Russians as well. I don’t think they did it, but I am also not willing to dismiss them. They aren’t a good county.

I’m also very skeptical of Russia. I just wonder why we aren’t as skeptical of Germany since their history is worse.

Russia has us to thank for Lenin and Stalin. Thanks Woodrow Wilson, and his late entry into the war and his forcing the Russians to stay fighting. We are Probably the cause of hitler as well. Although they were already evil.

Occam's Razor.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Germany is bad, Germany plans to invade Florida very very soon.

#HierKommenSie

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(04-03-2018, 09:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Totally dangerous Germany invading sovereign nations and annexing their land. Ask Georgia and the Ukraine. 

The greatest threat to Europe in the 21st Century.

Germany had threatened Europe via the EU. Both economically and territorially.

There is zero reason to give Germany a pass in anything. They should be treated the exact same as Russia. They are not a force for good and they certainly should not be trusted.
(04-03-2018, 02:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Germany had threatened Europe via the EU.   Both economically and territorially.

There is zero reason to give Germany a pass in anything.   They should be treated the exact same as Russia.  They are not a force for good and they certainly should not be trusted.

Freely joining political alliances is way worse than invading other nations.

You hate germans, good for you. ( Actually I'm searching for something you could like ... )

We don't.

We don't need your political advices because first, they are terrible and second you are not european and have no business in it.

(04-03-2018, 07:06 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: You hate germans, good for you. ( Actually I'm searching for something you could like ... )

Norwegians?
(04-03-2018, 05:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Freely joining political alliances is way worse than invading other nations.

Freely joining a trade union who has seized power over member courts, borders, currency, and even elections in some cases.

There it’s fixed for you.
(04-03-2018, 07:06 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: You hate germans, good for you. ( Actually I'm searching for something you could like ... )

We don't.

We don't need your political advices because first, they are terrible and second you are not european and have no business in it.

Feel free to not read my posts. But we have already saved you twice from the Germans can’t blame us for warning you.