Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ugh...
Burrow and company make their own history. Lets go.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:51 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Think Garop would have made more. Not excited about the Rams playing at home but **** it. We’re in man. We are in the freakin SB!!!!!  It’s a good day. Bring on the Rams.

The Rams won't have a "home town" crowd. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:48 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I just don’t know how in the world we’ll be able to block Aaron Donald with our revolving door at Rg, not to mention RT. If we would have just signed a guard instead of waynes (corner wasn’t a need anyway)… other than feeling like our oline will have a rough day, we match up well everywhere else. But the rams offense is tough—and they’re just a good all around team with high end talent. It’ll be tough. Hope it’s not a blowout.

We couldn’t block Bosa so what’s it matter. We’re in the big dance. Time for the coaches to figure that shot out. Just enjoy it. Who-Dey
Reply/Quote
We'll certainly have the better QB
Reply/Quote
Stafford will toss up two or three jump balls. We just need to come down with em.
Reply/Quote
Still drinkin lol
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:51 PM)Interceptor Wrote: So it's Titans but with an upgraded offense.

I honestly think titans have the better line...

But either way, we have faced very good Dlines this season. I don't think the Rams are better than what we have already faced.

Of course they will be motivated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:51 PM)Interceptor Wrote: So it's Titans but with an upgraded offense.

That’s exactly what they are
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:53 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: We'll certainly have the better QB

That was true once Mahomes was out no matter who was next.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Exactly. To be the best, you got to beat the best.

Just did.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:23 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Just did.

Bingo.

I said coming into today the winner of Bengals/Chiefs was winning the whole thing. And I stand by that.

Reply/Quote
Feel much better after only Giving up 1 sack this week. Donald will get his, but aside from Ramsey in their secondary, how loaded are they back there?
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:27 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Feel much better after only Giving up 1 sack this week. Donald will get his, but aside from Ramsey in their secondary, how loaded are they back there?

Right? And Ramsey is beatable, and I can only imagine them doing something stupid and putting him 1 v 1 on Chase
Reply/Quote
Sled, walk it off, we know you're drunk man, you're forgiven for this thread.
Reply/Quote
Bengals got 2 weeks to come up with a plan. And this team is going to be lit going into the SB. I think they’ve faced and overcome more adversity these playoffs than the Rams.

A Hollywood season ending at Hollywood’s doorstep. Can’t wait.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:30 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Sled, walk it off, we know you're drunk man, you're forgiven for this thread.

No, I'm not, and gfy
Reply/Quote
No longer forgiven, worst thread ever. rated 1. Bengals fan card, removed.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Facing Aaron Donald, Vonn Miller, Cooper Cupp and OBJ... would have rather had SF

Brah if you're not confident then we are in trouble. 
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Facing Aaron Donald, Vonn Miller, Cooper Cupp and OBJ... would have rather had SF

Doesn't matter. The Titans were every bit as good as the Rams on defense, and the Chiefs offense is much better than the Rams offense. Stafford ain't Mahomes and Kupp/OBJ ain't Kelce, Hill, Pringle & co.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:36 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Brah if you're not confident then we are in trouble. 

Sled's lack of confidence definitely affects the outcome.
Reply/Quote