Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ugh...
(01-31-2022, 12:36 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Brah if you're not confident then we are in trouble. 

Not what I said. I said I prefer to 9ers because we match up better. Never said we cant beat the rams
Reply/Quote
Sled21 just needs to join up with me for a Medical cannabis doobie and say **** IT !!

In the words of the late great Muddy Waters my brotha, Every'thin gonn be allright this mornin'
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:36 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: No longer forgiven, worst thread ever. rated 1. Bengals fan card, removed.

Yeah, Mr. Piss and moan all season is in charge of fan cards? Doubt it.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bingo.

Bengo

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:46 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Bengo

Bongo
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, Mr. Piss and moan all season is in charge of fan cards? Doubt it.

Yea I am, person who creates threads like this and they're not even drunk. lol enjoy the win fool, it doesn't matter who we face in the SB. Burrow eating everyone alive.

"gfy" to quote the wise man. Search my threads and find something as ridiculous as this, I'll tell you I was drunk. Learn to lie lol.

It's funny you judge me by GDT. This is a non GDT thread, one of the worst. Delete it! lol
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Exactly. To be the best, you got to beat the best.

And that’ll be the mantra they’ll be pushing. Didn’t they speak of ‘if you want it you have to take it’ type thing a few weeks ago. 
World championship baby!
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bingo.

I said coming into today the winner of Bengals/Chiefs was winning the whole thing. And I stand by that.

Was also of the same thought. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Facing Aaron Donald, Vonn Miller, Cooper Cupp and OBJ... would have rather had SF

I wanted SF but in our defense Von is older and OBJ is like the 3rd string guy.

This team seems to be able to guard elite WRs too. We’ve played a lot this year and non have destroyed us except Davante Adams
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Joe is going to learn to teleport over the next two weeks. It's a lock. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Someone explain why we should have rather faced SF. SF outscored LA 75-54 in their three meeting this season, with the Niners winning two of those, including a 21 pt. blowout in SF. The SF fan base is much more passionate than LA, so I don't expect much of a home field advantage at SOFI. For some reason, SF seems to get some quirky breaks when they play us and find a way to come out on top.

Also, the NFL.com power rankings ranked the Chiefs #1 AND SF #2 out of the four teams left going in to Championship Sunday. The Rams were #3. We were #4. Previous power rankings going into divisional round had Chiefs #3 , Titans #5, Bengals #6 , Niners #7 , and Rams #8 . The Rams defense with Donald, Miller , etal gave up more points on the season than any other team in their division. In addition to losing two of three to the Niners, the Rams also lost at home by 17 to Arizona, by 12 at home to Tennessee, won by just 9 at home over hapless Detroit, and closed the season by beating the atrocious Ravens by 1 point , in a game they probably should have lost.

In the playoffs SF went into Dallas and beat Dak , into Lambeau and beat Aaron, and already beat Joey B. in the Jungle in the regular season. Are you really sure that you'd rather have had the Niners over the Lambs. In my mind, the Bengals are the better football team. The AFC's top teams are stronger than the NFC's best. Kansas City and Tennessee, I believe, are better than the Rams. And since we have proven that we are better than KC or Tennessee, doesn't it make sense that we are better than the Rams???

Tell me why I am wrong.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:41 AM)wanga Wrote: Was also of the same thought. 

The Bengals and Chiefs are both better than the Rams.  We should be favored to win(though I'm glad we're not).
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The Rams won't have a "home town" crowd. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Bengals' fan support is louder than the Lambs.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:51 PM)Interceptor Wrote: So it's Titans but with an upgraded offense.

The Titans beat the Rams by a dozen at LA.  Titans and Chiefs are both better than the Rams. We are better than the Titans and Chiefs.  The logical conclusion ...  ???
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 07:17 AM)Science Friction Wrote: The Titans beat the Rams by a dozen at LA.  Titans and Chiefs are both better than the Rams. We are better than the Titans and Chiefs.  The logical conclusion ...  ???

I'm not sure I'd agree the Titans are a better team than LA. They beat them sure, but I think the Titans are a far more consistent team than LA. I think LA have heights in them Tennessee don't reach.

Guys, we went into Kansas just yesterday and beat the Chiefs, who lest we forget were absolute rolling everyone on offence. I said before the game that the absolute MINIMUM the Chiefs would score would be 24, but more like they'd put up 35. We gave them 21 points on their first 3 drives and our Bengals still hit my absolute minimum (and I honestly never thought we'd limit them to 24 points either).

Logically speaking, if we can go into Arrowhead and knock off the Chiefs who are an insanely good team, who have a very strong recent playoff record.... and we can pick off Mahomes more times in one half (and a bit) than he's been picked in the past 3 AFC Championship games put together.... we can go into LA and beat the Rams. They are favourites and any team you play in a Super Bowl will be a good team, but we definitely have a shot of winning this.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 07:26 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I'm not sure I'd agree the Titans are a better team than LA. They beat them sure, but I think the Titans are a far more consistent team than LA. I think LA have heights in them Tennessee don't reach.

Guys, we went into Kansas just yesterday and beat the Chiefs, who lest we forget were absolute rolling everyone on offence. I said before the game that the absolute MINIMUM the Chiefs would score would be 24, but more like they'd put up 35. We gave them 21 points on their first 3 drives and our Bengals still hit my absolute minimum (and I honestly never thought we'd limit them to 24 points either).

Logically speaking, if we can go into Arrowhead and knock off the Chiefs who are an insanely good team, who have a very strong recent playoff record.... and we can pick off Mahomes more times in one half (and a bit) than he's been picked in the past 3 AFC Championship games put together.... we can go into LA and beat the Rams. They are favourites and any team you play in a Super Bowl will be a good team, but we definitely have a shot of winning this.

What would you say is LA's biggest height this season? Probably the TB wins. I don't think they have anything on their resume as good as a win at Arrowhead against a team looking for its fourth straight Superbowl appearance. I think the Niners winning at Dallas AND Green Bay is equally, if not more, impressive as anything the Rams have done.
Reply/Quote
We went into Arrowhead as AFC contenders and left as Champions at what is now called Burrowhead.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 07:49 AM)Interceptor Wrote: We went into Arrowhead as AFC contenders and left as Champions at what is now called Burrowhead.

This team will not be intimidated at LA... Not in the least!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:09 AM)Science Friction Wrote: This team will not be intimidated at LA... Not in the least!!!

That may be true, but let's see who blinks first.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 07:44 AM)Science Friction Wrote: What would you say is LA's biggest height this season? Probably the TB wins. I don't think they have anything on their resume as good as a win at Arrowhead against a team looking for its fourth straight Superbowl appearance. I think the Niners winning at Dallas AND Green Bay is equally, if not more, impressive as anything the Rams have done.

Yeah I don't disagree with any of that mate, I was comparing the Rams to the Titans is all. The Rams don't have a lot of great wins on their schedule.

I'm definitely more 'concerned' about playing the Rams than I was playing Tennessee as I think the Rams can be more dangerous a team. Stafford is better than Tannehill and the Rams pass defence is better. 

Nobody this season (and probably in a number of seasons) has a win as impressive as ours yesterday, I think Kansas are a better team than LA. If it had have been Chiefs v Rams in the Super Bowl, I'd have had Kansas as the favourite. I think the Rams are slightly better on paper than us, but we have no reason to think this is some unwinnable game. 
Reply/Quote