Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Ugly win...but, oh well...moving on to the Bucs...
Ugly games happen in December. Chiefs almost blew a 28 point lead to win 34-28, Cowboys won by 4 to the worst team in the NFL, Bills won by 8 at home to the Jets. It’s “grind it out time.”
Reply/Quote
The Bucs just got blown out by the 49'ers backup QB. I swear if they decide to "show up" and win vs the Bengals I'm gonna be PISSED
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:15 AM)Tomkat Wrote: The Bucs just got blown out by the 49'ers backup QB.  I swear if they decide to "show up" and win vs the Bengals I'm gonna be PISSED

That 49ers defensive line was all over Brady... He was probably hit less his last year in New England then he was today. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yes,. one awesome call and one laughably bad one (the Chase pass). 

Chase should've just ran or chucked the ball when the hot read was covered....but yeah, it was probably a little too gimmicky. That said, the offense was without Boyd, Higgins, and Hurst.... sometimes you gotta just throw shit at the wall and see what sticks to get a spark.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:23 PM)pally Wrote: The Chase play was supposed to be a reverse.  Zac said there were problems mechanically from the start.  Bluntly said "it didn't work"

(12-11-2022, 06:24 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: Zac just said it was a reverse all the way, which explains why no one ran a route. It was just a  joke by Chase, I guess…

Ah, should've read a few more posts, lol. I didn't catch the presser.

Reply/Quote
Just about to leave for the airport and fly home.

Finally saw the Bengals win live not once but twice and already looking at flights to Arizona in February not tempting fate but I don’t think Burrow and the rest will accept anything less than another trip to the bowl.

Great trip until next time Cincinnati WHO DEY.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 10:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No Chase and no Reader in our 1st game against them this season. Just sayin.

Reader was the difference maker yesterday, no question. Chubb was an afterthought.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:15 AM)Tomkat Wrote: The Bucs just got blown out by the 49'ers backup QB.  I swear if they decide to "show up" and win vs the Bengals I'm gonna be PISSED

49ers defensive line is great.  Better than ours as far as getting home.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:33 PM)Big Boss Wrote: 49ers defensive line is great.  Better than ours as far as getting home.

Not only that but anybody that has watched the NFL knows that the transitive property does not work and that one week's results never ever determines the play of a team the following week.
Reply/Quote