Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Uh oh Joe Mixon
[Image: 87293678.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:44 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: Why would a college athlete need to punch a woman in the face? Some people don’t think or just simply don’t care.

Being assaulted while being called the N word kinda makes me not care as much. Now I don't think he should have done it, at all. Just the fact that she did what she did makes me not care nearly as much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:09 PM)Au165 Wrote: The pre and post June 1 number is only a 2.8 million dollar difference. That also doesn’t count any potential guarantees that would void via good behavior clauses.

Having an extra 2.8 million in cap space is a big deal.  It could be the difference in being able to get another impact player or not
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:48 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Having an extra 2.8 million in cap space is a big deal.  It could be the difference in being able to get another impact player or not

Right, but that cap can only be used AFTER June 1 so we couldn't use the whole 10+M on FA at start. The 7.4 we could if cut now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:48 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Being assaulted while being called the N word kinda makes me not care as much. Now I don't think he should have done it, at all. Just the fact that she did what she did makes me not care nearly as much.

Well, he wasn't called the N word, nor was he spit on as was alleged.

Reply/Quote
Well at least we know the police WILL catch his ass with his 2.0 yards per carry.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:48 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Having an extra 2.8 million in cap space is a big deal.  It could be the difference in being able to get another impact player or not

Except if Mixon actually did what was claimed, hanging on to him to save cap space would be a bad look for the team.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:17 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Wow, thought he had matured and changed since his college debacle.

Hopefully this is not true,  yet either way Ive always said it is time for the Bengals and Mixon to part ways.

He was basically the only player on the team that did not fit Zac's culture change philosophy anyhow.

Bengals do not need this bad publicity right now.

Joe was the only player in the locker room, that I was told, that openly complained during this season and it was more than once...

Reply/Quote
Let's be blunt here: If he wasn't a Bengal we would want nothing to do with a person like him.

He is an idiot and the sooner he is out of Cincy the better.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:59 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Joe was the only player in the locker room, that I was told, that openly complained during this season and it was more than once...

Pratt did too
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:58 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Well at least we know the police WILL catch his ass with his 2.0 yards per carry.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476rcnhqgf1fla5ra9qm...y.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
Now I'm seeing reports that the affidavit states Mixon's full threat to the woman as:

"An affidavit, obtained by Cincinnati’s WKRC-TV, alleged that Mixon pointed a gun at a woman and "did knowingly point a firearm at the victim stating, ‘You should be popped in the face. I should shoot you now. The police can’t get me.’"
Reply/Quote
Why does Mixon the menace target women?
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 10:02 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Pratt did too

True, but from what I was hearing Mixon was over the top with some of his nonsense.  I'm guessing Pratt may have said much of his on twitter, except after the Chiefs game....

Reply/Quote
Interesting timing. If we made the Super Bowl, this would have been the big story.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 10:00 PM)The American Dream Wrote: Let's be blunt here: If he wasn't a Bengal we would want nothing to do with a person like him.

He is an idiot and the sooner he is out of Cincy the better.

I was pretty against drafting him with his history but he was a model citizen until now. Allegedly.

The timing of this is questionable.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 10:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Interesting timing. If we made the Super Bowl, this would have been the big story.

He’d prob be in a grand mood and this doesn’t happen if cincy won the afc
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 10:07 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I was pretty against drafting him with his history but he was a model citizen until now. Allegedly.

The timing of this is questionsble.

In what way?

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:48 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Being assaulted while being called the N word kinda makes me not care as much. Now I don't think he should have done it, at all. Just the fact that she did what she did makes me not care nearly as much.

Mixon's punch left the woman with a broken jaw and cheekbone. And I think her calling him the N-word is disputed. And it was all caught on tape. He was suspended then for the whole season, and then latter suspended again for an altercation with a parking attendant. 

I remember the Bills fan all over our pages saying he could never respect Mixon. Well, this is major news now and all that stuff from college is resurfacing. If true, as alleged, he needs to be off the team as soon as possible. 
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 10:08 PM)The American Dream Wrote: In what way?

It supposedly happened before the Bills game and the news and warrant comes out now...which would be 1 week before the SB if we beat KC. Which is prime media week.
Reply/Quote