Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Uh oh Joe Mixon
(02-02-2023, 10:02 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Pratt did too

Pratt complained after the SB is what I heard.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Another woman looking for a payout... Mixon didn't do shit...
Reply/Quote
I wonder how expensive the pay off was…
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
I think it's disgusting some people in here already treating Mixon like he is guilty..
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 11:17 PM)Tony Wrote: Another woman looking for a payout... Mixon didn't do shit...

Nobody's talking about the AFC Championship game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 11:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nobody's talking about the AFC Championship game

Ya the dog shit Oline had nothing to do with that..
Reply/Quote
"rush to judgment" ???? A warrant has to have probable cause...

According to Ohio State Records:

"What is an Arrest Warrant in Ohio?
An arrest warrant authorizes the bearer to arrest and/or detain the person named on the warrant. In Ohio, a court may issue an arrest warrant if there is reason to believe that the defendant has committed a crime. Judges, magistrates, court clerks, or designated court officers may issue arrest warrants in Ohio. For an Ohio arrest warrant to be valid, it must contain:

The defendant’s name. If the defendant’s name is unknown, the warrant must contain a description by which the defendant may be reasonably identified.
A description of the offense for which the court issued the warrant
The applicable state statute
Whether the court issued the warrant before or after a scheduled hearing
Bail amount where applicable
Where applicable, a specification that the defendant is not eligible for bail.
Designated officers may execute arrest warrants anywhere in the state. Additionally, law enforcement agents may arrest persons named on a warrant without having a physical copy of the warrant. In this case, the arresting officer must inform the defendant of the existence of the warrant and the offense that the defendant is charged with. However, the arresting officer must provide the defendant a copy of the warrant as soon as possible."
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 11:20 PM)Tony Wrote: I think it's disgusting some people in here already treating Mixon like he is guilty..

We've also been gleefully calling Ben Rothelisberger a rapist for like 15 years, too.  We're shameless.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 11:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We've also been gleefully calling Ben Rothelisberger a rapist for like 15 years, too.  We're shameless.

He's just a little handsy
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 11:22 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya the dog shit Oline had nothing to do with that..

of course but Mixon was horrid even with a healthy o-line. Panthers game excluded which was a mirage
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 11:20 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: I wonder how expensive the pay off was…

bout tree fiddy
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 11:20 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: I wonder how expensive the pay off was…

lame
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 11:36 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: of course but Mixon was horrid even with a healthy o-line. Panthers game excluded which was a mirage

He destroyed Buffalo too
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 11:36 PM)Tony Wrote: He's just a little handsy

So is Deshaun Watson!  See?  Everyone dindunuffin.
Reply/Quote
Uh oh, I already spent his cap hit this season and next on a free agent tackle and cornerback... damn.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 11:16 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Pratt complained after the SB is what I heard.  

Not the same as my reference to Mixon.

Reply/Quote
Dropped just like he did that girl back in college
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 12:22 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Dropped just like he did that girl back in college

You beat me to it...just like Mixon beat something something you get where I'm going with this.
Reply/Quote
Bengals busses left for the airport at 2:00PM that day. Originally I thought it might have been an early AM bar incident, but there's not much on the 300 block of Walnut in the way of night life.

My theory is a road rage incident on the way to the stadium. Mixon would have left to catch his bus and the other party reported to police. It's not out of the question that such an account might be exaggerated to encourage a police response. There are at least a couple of cameras along that block so it may be on video.

If I were an NFL player I would have the most expensive dashcam setup you can buy.
Reply/Quote
really doesnt matter if the charges are real, false or completely dropped

just a bad look that Bengals Ownership, Coaches and Players dont want anymore

The past proven charge and new charge w/ a totally different woman is a disturbing pattern.

Joe is overpaid..........cut him w/ the least amount of cap hit and re-sign Perrine w/ the money you save

addition by subtraction is a popular phrase here and fits this situation perfectly.
Reply/Quote