Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unwed Bristol Palin preggers again
(06-26-2015, 01:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: That's not 100% effective.

There is only one ultimate solution. She should advocate that;  instead of trying to talk kids into abstinence. 

So you think the only two choices are abstinence and abortion? Rolleyes

Just when I think you can't get any dumber.  .  .  .  
(06-26-2015, 01:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: My assertion was that if is she was too poor to raise the baby properly she might very well have an abortion.   She certainly doesn't have any so-called "family values" that would keep her from doing it.

Understand now?

I still don't understand. But that is most likely because I don't equate a right to life to financial situation.

Your powers of perceiving family values is impressive.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-26-2015, 01:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I still don't understand. But that is most likely because I don't equate a right to life to financial situation.

No, it is most likely because you are too stupid to understand why many women have abortions.

(06-26-2015, 01:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Your powers of perceiving family values is impressive.

So to you getting pregnant twice out of wedlock shows that she has these so-called "family values"?
(06-26-2015, 01:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So you think the only two choices are abstinence and abortion? Rolleyes

Just when I think you can't get any dumber.  .  .  .  

Enough about me.

Nope there are numerous choices, I was just rolling with the 100% effective theme.

A bunch of middle-aged men are feeling sanctimonious and trying to dismiss what the girl has done, because she decided to keep her baby (I know only because she has money). 

(06-26-2015, 01:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No, it is most likely because you are too stupid to understand why many women have abortions.

It's because they're poor.

But let's focus on me.

Do you ever win a debate?

If she was a coward she would have aborted. Thankfully she has some values.
(06-26-2015, 01:42 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Do you ever win a debate?

All the time.  You just rarely realize

Don't you remember apologizing for calling me a pedophile just because I didn't lose my shit over a child dropping an F-bomb?
(06-26-2015, 01:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If she was a coward she would have aborted.   Thankfully she has some values.

She could have easily done this and no one would be the wiser.

She just chose not to because she has money. 

(06-26-2015, 01:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: A bunch of middle-aged men are feeling sanctimonious and trying to dismiss what the girl has done, because she decided to keep her baby (I know only because she has money). 

Actually we are laughing our asses off at the hypocrisy of the Palin family and the people who still defend them.
(06-26-2015, 01:45 AM)bfine32 Wrote: She could have easily done this and no one would be the wiser.

She just chose not to because she has money. 

Oh I don't think she would have even if they didn't have money. Parents would have taken the kid like before.
(06-26-2015, 01:45 AM)fredtoast Wrote: All the time.  You just rarely realize

Don't you remember apologizing for calling me a pedophile just because I didn't lose my shit over a child dropping an F-bomb?

I do recall and I "personally" apologized to many in the thread. Funny you consider that a victory on your part.

(06-26-2015, 01:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I do recall and I "personally" apologized to many in the thread. Funny you consider that a victory on your part.

Fred wins all the time.. Just ask him he will tell you haha He never lets the facts get in way of his story
(06-26-2015, 01:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If she was a coward she would have aborted.   Thankfully she has some values.

Some values for sure, as evidenced by the multiple children she's had from multiple men she's not married to.  Values to be sure, praise be her values.   Smirk
(06-26-2015, 01:57 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Some values for sure, as evidenced by the multiple children she's had from multiple men she's not married to.  Values to be sure, praise be her values.   Smirk

I think we can all agree that the greatest family value is allowing them to live long enough to join the family.

(06-26-2015, 02:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I think we can all agree that the greatest family value is allowing them to live long enough to join the family.

I disagree.  I think not getting pregnant in the first place is a greater family value than getting knocked up and having the baby.

Basically your logic means octo-mom has greater family values than unmarried women that don't get pregnant.

But say whatever you have to to defend the Palins, Bfine.  that shows us all what you really value above all else.
(06-26-2015, 02:27 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I disagree.  I think not getting pregnant in the first place is a greater family value than getting knocked up and having the baby.

Basically your logic means octo-mom has greater family values than unmarried women that don't get pregnant.

But say whatever you have to to defend the Palins, Bfine.  that shows us all what you really value above all else.

How is he defending the palin's? BFine has been consistent in that stance since i can remember. Stop trying to make up stuff. .
(06-26-2015, 01:57 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Some values for sure, as evidenced by the multiple children she's had from multiple men she's not married to.  Values to be sure, praise be her values.   Smirk

Not an ideal situation but when you make a mistake you step up and do the right thing.

Sounds like taking responsibility .
Bristol made $260,000 dollars last year on tour talking about the virtues of abstinence.

I know that if I would have taken people's money by lying, my dad would have made me give back. I always sort of thought that was a value too.

BTW- Sarah Palin has been quoted as saying that her family is "very disappointed about the pregnancy". I wonder how grandson or granddaughter are going to feel when they read that on the web someday?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(06-26-2015, 01:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: That's the best birth control on the market.

Toys R Us the week before Christmas...that is the best birth control around. I whipped out the old swiss army knife for a quick vasectomy after about 15 minutes.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

my, it's bitchy in here tonite