Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unwed Bristol Palin preggers again
(06-26-2015, 12:47 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If she chooses to keep the baby it will be because she is from a rich family and can comfortably afford to keep the child.

It has zero to do with her "family values".

Truly Fred, that is one of the most ignorant things you have ever written......and that is quite the milestone to have surpassed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Has anyone ever stopped to think that perhaps this was a virgin birth?
The only thing I learned in college is that daughters of vocal conservatives are always DTF, as the kids put it these days.
(06-26-2015, 10:23 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The only thing I learned in college is that daughters of vocal conservatives are always DTF, as the kids put it these days.

It's more than a little sad that I read that and went "deposit transmittal form? what the hell?" before I realized what the acronym meant in this context.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-26-2015, 10:35 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's more than a little sad that I read that and went "deposit transmittal form? what the hell?" before I realized what the acronym meant in this context.

I also heard people who know what a deposit transmittal form is are also DTF, FYI.
"Honestly, I've been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one,"

"I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you,"

That poor child will one day find these statements about him/her. It is quite apparent that she has little forethought for her actions. I could care less about her hypocrisy as it was apparent form day one of getting to know the Palin's. Why should i be surprised or outraged when it was not out of character? The people that should be outraged are those that paid her for her thoughts on abstinence; however their outrage should be directed at themselves not Bristol. It is through their own stupidity that they were duped out of their money.

My advice to Bristol would be...Shut up, go away, and raise your children free from your verbal/public gaffs. But, there is no money in that so I doubt this slows her desire to be in the public all that much.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-26-2015, 10:37 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I also heard people who know what a deposit transmittal form is are also DTF, FYI.

deposit transmittal form is a nice way of saying down to f**k.

(06-26-2015, 10:50 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: deposit transmittal form is a nice way of saying down to f**k.

Hey baby, I'm gonna deposit my ____ in your _____, possibly initiate the transmittal of some STDs (depending on what you have) AND my form is impeccable.
(06-26-2015, 10:50 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: deposit transmittal form is a nice way of saying down to f**k.

(06-26-2015, 10:53 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey baby, I'm gonna deposit my ____ in your _____, possibly initiate the transmittal of some STDs (depending on what you have) AND my form is impeccable.

Not my fault I've been mired in fiscal year end stuff. At least my part is done until I can reconcile on the 6th, which means vacation next week.
(06-26-2015, 10:56 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Not my fault I've been mired in fiscal year end stuff. At least my part is done until I can reconcile on the 6th, which means vacation next week.

I bet you'll be all DTF on that vacation, right?
(06-26-2015, 10:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: "Honestly, I've been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one,"

"I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you,"

That poor child will one day find these statements about him/her.  It is quite apparent that she has little forethought for her actions.  I could care less about her hypocrisy as it was apparent form day one of getting to know the Palin's.  Why should i be surprised or outraged when it was not out of character?  The people that should be outraged are those that paid her for her thoughts on abstinence; however their outrage should be directed at themselves not Bristol.  It is through their own stupidity that they were duped out of their money.

My advice to Bristol would be...Shut up, go away, and raise your children free from your verbal/public gaffs.  But, there is no money in that so I doubt this slows her desire to be in the public all that much.

Did word of the pregnancy come after FOX dropped Sarah?  Wonder if there was a cause and effect there?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-26-2015, 11:09 AM)GMDino Wrote: Did word of the pregnancy come after FOX dropped Sarah?  Wonder if there was a cause and effect there?

After

(06-26-2015, 11:10 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: After

My wife speculated that maybe Sarah told them first and all of that went down to avoid any fallout.
(06-26-2015, 11:10 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: After

(06-26-2015, 11:11 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: My wife speculated that maybe Sarah told them first and all of that went down to avoid any fallout.

That's what I was getting at.

Thanks.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-26-2015, 05:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How is he defending the palin's? 

Claiming that a girl who has gotten pregnant twice out of wedlock by two different men possesses the GREATEST family value.
(06-26-2015, 11:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Claiming that a girl who has gotten pregnant twice out of wedlock by two different men possesses the GREATEST family value.

Exactly 'a girl'

What do you consider the GREATEST family value for a pregnant woman?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-26-2015, 11:11 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: My wife speculated that maybe Sarah told them first and all of that went down to avoid any fallout.

Highly possible.

I'm not sure I understand why this should change anything. When she was 17 she was knocked up and they spun it into some "family values" "pro life" sort of event and anyone who pardoned the Palin's on their other issues ate it right up. Bristol got a book deal and went on the talk circuit getting paid to sound like a gigantic hypocrite.

So what is different this time? She's no longer a teenager so she should know better? Everyone gets one "oops" and then subsequently we are allowed to be "disappointed?" Was Sarah Palin going on record to say she was "disappointed" the first time? I don't see why they have to change their tune this time. Any right-winger I know was defending the whole situation and spinning it to be about pro life, not being on welfare, family, blah blah blah.

THIS happened:
[Image: 1308697313821.cached.jpg]

What's changed? Are we to accept a world where an unwed teen mom makes over a quarter of a million in a year to tell girls like her to not have sex but when she has a second kid we are no longer enthralled? Hell, give her another book deal called "If I Were Liberal I Woulda Had TWO Abortions by Now!"

Like I said, I was a bit befuddled the first time was so heavily defended by the Palin camp and this time the first thing we hear involves disappointment.
(06-26-2015, 11:17 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Exactly 'a girl'

Has anyone ever operationally defined what "family values" are?  For something that is put out there like the golden rule of existence it sure seems to lack defined borders.
(06-26-2015, 11:17 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Exactly 'a girl'

She's 24....hardly a girl anymore.