Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unwed Bristol Palin preggers again
(06-26-2015, 11:28 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: She's 24....hardly a girl anymore.

Tell Fred, not me; I was merely quoting him. Did you not see the little thingys around the word?

I used the term woman.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-26-2015, 11:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Tell Fred, not me; I was merely quoting him. Did you not see the little thingys around the word?

I used the term woman.
I thought about altering my post to include Fred after I had posted it. Lazy.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-26-2015, 12:02 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote:

Weren't these two pregnant at the same time?  That's all sorts of kinky.  Family values get me hawt.
(06-26-2015, 02:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I think we can all agree that the greatest family value is allowing them to live long enough to join the family.

(06-26-2015, 05:23 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not an ideal situation but when you make a mistake you step up and do the right thing.  

Sounds like taking responsibility .

Of course given your assertions that children are best raised by a married heterosexual couple she's already putting her children at a disadvantage by dint of having them out of wedlock.  Maybe the real responsibility would be having responsible sex i.e. using birth control?  Like I said, great values.

You're also both ignoring the insane levels of hypocrisy from this woman, but I guess that would be your M.O.
Did anyone actually define "family values" yet?
(06-26-2015, 11:17 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Exactly 'a girl'

What do you consider the GREATEST family value for a pregnant woman?

You are completely missing the point.

If she was a paragon of your so-called "family values" she would not have gotten pregnant by two different men without getting married to either.

if she was a paragon of your so-called "family values" she would give back every poenny of the millions of dollars she has earned preaching the virtues of abstinence.

Praising Bristol Palin in any way for her superior "family values" is like praising Hitler for killing jews with gas instead of starving them to death.  "It was so much more humane to kill them quickly than to let them suffer so long"

Bristol Palin is the epitome of hypocrisy and has proven that she has not "family values". Anyone who tries to prop her up is nothing but a partisan clown.
(06-26-2015, 12:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Did anyone actually define "family values" yet?

Not having abortions?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-26-2015, 12:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not having abortions?

Yes, this is the only family value of any meaning!  Having multiple baby daddies is a family value as well but not as important as just saying no to abortions.
(06-26-2015, 12:30 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Of course given your assertions that children are best raised by a married heterosexual couple she's already putting her children at a disadvantage by dint of having them out of wedlock.  Maybe the real responsibility would be having responsible sex i.e. using birth control?  Like I said, great values.

You're also both ignoring the insane levels of hypocrisy from this woman, but I guess that would be your M.O.

(06-26-2015, 12:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are completely missing the point.

If she was a paragon of your so-called "family values" she would not have gotten pregnant by two different men without getting married to either.

if she was a paragon of your so-called "family values" she would give back every poenny of the millions of dollars she has earned preaching the virtues of abstinence.

Praising Bristol Palin in any way for her superior "family values" is like praising Hitler for killing jews with gas instead of starving them to death.  "It was so much more humane to kill them quickly than to let them suffer so long"

Bristol Palin is the epitome of hypocrisy and has proven that she has not "family values".  Anyone who tries to prop her up is nothing but a partisan clown.
Of course the best value is abstinence and in the absence of that taking proper birth control measures (link to this girl not taking measures). Unfortunately, unlike abortion, these methods are not 100% effective.

So this thread is about a woman that got pregnant and IMO the greatest family value in the given situation is to keep the child and give it the best live you can, be that with you or foster/adoptive parents. It would have been very easy for this girl to go somewhere and have a secret procedure and return to business as usual. This would have prevented a bunch of middle-aged men on a message board ridiculing her. It appears she has gone against this (and it’s not simply because she has money as someone feebly asserted) and I respect her choice in this matter.

Were her actions causing the pregnancy hypocritical? Absolutely. However, she has chosen to take it face on. Many are ridiculing her simply because they don’t “like” her and her family.

I'd still do her in her family values.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(06-26-2015, 01:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  Many are ridiculing her simply because they don’t “like” her and her family.

Yep, that is it.  Couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that she is a massive hypocrite who has made millions of dollars preaching to people about abstinence.  Rolleyes

Or that her mom was a holier-than-thou political figure who criticized other people about their lack of "family values".
(06-26-2015, 01:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yep, that is it.  Couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that she is a massive hypocrite who has made millions of dollars preaching to people about abstinence.  Rolleyes

Or that her mom was a holier-than-thou political figure who criticized other people about their lack of "family values".

Yes. One can plainly see there was no venom in a number of the responses here.

Some guy even suggested the reason she didn’t have an abortion is because she has money.

(06-25-2015, 09:56 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: http://freakoutnation.com/2015/06/bristol-palin-announces-second-unwed-pregnancy/

Looks like the family of family values just keeps on getting bigger, eh.

I'm starting to get the impression that Bristol is easy.  Ninja

she should learn to swallow
(06-26-2015, 01:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  
Some guy even suggested the reason she didn’t have an abortion is because she has money.

Well, the fact is that many women have abortions because they feel they are not financially able to raise the child.

And based on Bristol's other actions (getting pregnant twice by two different men, taking money to lie about abstinence) it is pretty ridiculous to claim she made the choice because of her "strong family values".  Unless you consider unwed pregnancy and lying to be signs of "high family values".
(06-26-2015, 12:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not having abortions?

Hmm, I had no idea the Maury Povich show was such a parade of family values.
(06-26-2015, 01:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well, the fact is that many women have abortions because they feel they are not financially able to raise the child.

And based on Bristol's other actions (getting pregnant twice by two different men, taking money to lie about abstinence) it is pretty ridiculous to claim she made the choice because of her "strong family values".  Unless you consider unwed pregnancy and lying to be signs of "high family values".
Does absolutely nothing to refute the bias or ignorance (you pick) of someone that claimed the only reason she didn't have an abortion is because she has money.

Sure she was hypocritical; however, what lies about abstinence did she spread? I see nothing wrong with her talking to young kids about abstaining from sex.

(06-26-2015, 01:47 PM)Griever Wrote: she should learn to swallow

Hahaha....

I'm totally stealing this line from zona (at least I think it was him, and it was from the old board) But...

"Don't be a dummy...blow it on her tummy" LOL
(06-26-2015, 02:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I see nothing wrong with her talking to young kids about abstaining from sex.

I think even kids know a hypocrite when they see one.
(06-26-2015, 02:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think even kids know a hypocrite when they see one.

I see nothing wrong with her talking to young kids about abstaining from sex.