Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unwed Bristol Palin preggers again
Actually, the more I think about it the more I do feel some degree of sympathy for Bristol. She keeps trying to be something she obviously is not (a person who actually believes in abstinence) in order to please others. And she is so brainwashed into thinking she has to fit a certain image and do certain things to stay "media relevant" that she has taken to deceiving and fleecing others. Bmore is right, that is a lot of messed up.

I do think she will actually find her true self someday and say "screw you" to the bad influences. And when she does, we won't know about it because she will have said "screw you" to the media and her 'fans' first.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(06-26-2015, 10:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why "should" they care?

Should is somewhat irrelevant. For the sake of discussion on a message board, hypocrisy is a hot topic, regardless of which side of the fence you're on, in any random matter. As far as the side of the fence, Christians will forgive (or should) and move on, trying to do better next time. Non-Christians will...i'm gonna use the word "mock" here...based on her words and actions.

Most would hold a person's word as being something that shouldn't be taken lightly or something that's just spouted with no regard for truth or honesty, even on a message board (if expectation is legitimate debate).

Honestly, she can cruise the country championing any cause or belief she wants. If she makes money off that and does exactly the opposite of what she's championing, not once but twice, she's going to get heat and i can't objectively disagree with the heat just because her or her family has similar beliefs to mine.

She'd do best to just get out of the spotlight and raise her kids the best she can and revisit putting her "values" out there until she's a little better equipped to hold to them.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-26-2015, 10:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: They "should" care for the same reason they "should" care about anyone who advocates publicly for social change.  If you crusade for a certain topic in public anyone who holds a different viewpoint "should" care.  If she was anonymous woman in blanksville I wouldn't give two shits.  If she's a person who's publicly advocated for abstinence who comes from a vile family that publicly advocates "family values" and conservatism who's taken money to advocate for both then yes, anyone "should" care.

Bottom line, eff this hypocrite and her hypocrite ways.  Jesus is crying about her out of wedlock, born in sin, children.  I wonder who the new baby daddy is?

I'm not really sure you explained why someone should care. But you did support the claim I made a few pages back. Folks here care because they don't "like" her and her "vile" "white trash" family.

Stay classy San Diego..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-26-2015, 10:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not really sure you explained why someone should care. But you did support the claim I made a few pages back. Folks here care because they don't "like" her and her "vile" "white trash" family.

Stay classy San Diego..

It's sincerely baffling when someone utterly fails to grasp such a simple concept.  It honestly makes me feel bad for you.
(06-26-2015, 10:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's sincerely baffling when someone utterly fails to grasp such a simple concept.  It honestly makes me feel bad for you.

He can't be that dense.  

He has to understand the concept of self-righteous hypocrisy.

He just refuses to acknowledge it.
(06-26-2015, 10:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Should is somewhat irrelevant. For the sake of discussion on a message board, hypocrisy is a hot topic, regardless of which side of the fence you're on, in any random matter. As far as the side of the fence, Christians will forgive (or should) and move on, trying to do better next time. Non-Christians will...i'm gonna use the word "mock" here...based on her words and actions.

Most would hold a person's word as being something that shouldn't be taken lightly or something that's just spouted with no regard for truth or honesty, even on a message board (if expectation is legitimate debate).

Honestly, she can cruise the country championing any cause or belief she wants. If she makes money off that and does exactly the opposite of what she's championing, not once but twice, she's going to get heat and i can't objectively disagree with the heat just because her or her family has similar beliefs to mine.

She'd do best to just get out of the spotlight and raise her kids the best she can and revisit putting her "values" out there until she's a little better equipped to hold to them.
This makes sense; I grasped this concept. Most likely because it was well thought out and didn't sound like it came from a child. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-26-2015, 10:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not really sure you explained why someone should care. But you did support the claim I made a few pages back. Folks here care because they don't "like" her and her "vile" "white trash" family.

Stay classy San Diego..

(06-26-2015, 10:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's sincerely baffling when someone utterly fails to grasp such a simple concept.  It honestly makes me feel bad for you.

(06-26-2015, 10:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He can't be that dense.  

He has to understand the concept of self-righteous hypocrisy.

He just refuses to acknowledge it.

This is TommyC all over again.

But I get it.  

Larry doesn't want to admit he gets it so he can argue a finer point that everyone has already said:  She CAN say and get paid for whatever she likes as long as there are rubes willing to listen and give her money for it.

Meanwhile the rest of us are allowed to point out the sheer hypocrisy of what she says vs what she does.  And to hope that she would have the common decency to stop taking advantage of people who "like" her only because of her famous mother or some attachment to the "family value" of celibacy that she promotes.

Just like the example of Bill Clinton speaking on fidelity or Donald Trump on how to avoid bankruptcy she is a fraud.  Frauds are still allowed to take people's money if they willingly give it to them though.  God bless America!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-26-2015, 06:36 PM)McC Wrote: Who better to tell people to stay away from heroin than an addict?

People who don't have to use heroin to know to stay away from it?
[Image: 634.BristolPalin.mh.100312.jpg]

[Image: 20df4bca0154d68f3e901a1f3801347e.jpg?itok=08yFkBBz]

Hit. I'd even stick around and take care of my kid if she wore those glasses and those shorts.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-26-2015, 02:03 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Hahaha....

I'm totally stealing this line from zona (at least I think it was him, and it was from the old board) But...

"Don't be a dummy...blow it on her tummy" LOL

dont want a bump, stick it in the rump
(06-26-2015, 01:03 AM)Benton Wrote: Wait, I thought abstinence was 100% effective?

Oh. Nobody's perfect?

I heard this story about some chick that got pregnant somehow without having sex. She was even a virgin, so it's really not 100% accurate.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(06-28-2015, 12:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 634.BristolPalin.mh.100312.jpg]

Hit. I'd even stick around and take care of my kid if she wore those glasses and those shorts.

Would hit that no doubt... best part is we all know she puts out.

You couldn't be with her though.... At least I couldn't .... If she has kids from 2 other guys then she has her own problems that you wanna avoid .
(06-28-2015, 03:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Would hit that no doubt...    best part is we all know she puts out.  

You couldn't be with her though.... At least I couldn't .... If she has kids from 2 other guys then she has her own problems that you wanna avoid .

Oh she has problems alright.  She's named after a NASCAR track, and her baby daddies are named Levi and Dakota.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Apparently, after coming out and saying that this would be a disappointment and everything she is now saying that it was planned and not a disappointment at all.

Announcement: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/bristolpalin/2015/06/big-news/#more-8768

Update: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/bristolpalin/2015/06/my-little-blessing/

Just seems a bit contradictory to me.
(06-29-2015, 06:37 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Apparently, after coming out and saying that this would be a disappointment and everything she is now saying that it was planned and not a disappointment at all.

Announcement: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/bristolpalin/2015/06/big-news/#more-8768

Good save, Bristol!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Bristol Palin... the original sperm bank.
(06-29-2015, 09:51 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Bristol Palin... the original sperm bank.

She's a receptacle for unplanned blessings, you fool!
(06-29-2015, 06:37 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Apparently, after coming out and saying that this would be a disappointment and everything she is now saying that it was planned and not a disappointment at all.

Liek I said waaaaaaaay back on page one of this thread.  She does not think through how her decisions will effect her and those around her in the future.  The fact that she made those comments about how her unborn child is a disappointment is finally resonating in that big empty head of her's and her mothers.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-28-2015, 12:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 634.BristolPalin.mh.100312.jpg]

Yeah. I could probably impregnate her, too.
(06-30-2015, 10:11 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Yeah. I could probably impregnate her, too.

I'd put it in her butt, she seems far too fertile to risk normal sex.