Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Update on McRae
Lost in the the tragedy that was Andy's boo-boo thumb was the fact that Tony McRae was carted off the field in a horrific looking injury. Luckily it appears he dodged a bullet:

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2018/11/27/tony-mcrae-update-bengals-fans-scary-injury/

Quote:#Bengals Tony McRae says he’s doing fine on his Instagram story. Went to hospital after scary concussion yesterday.

With this great news I now must ask: Why haven't you dummies signed PacMan? You do realize we are thin at DB and we play his former team this week. Motivation and insight.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope Pacman's insight is better than Hue's. Ninja

All jokes aside, glad to hear he is ok.....that was scary to see. He has made some plays on STs this season, always good when something that scary looking turns out this way.

Side note: how in the hell did the refs miss that?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 04:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Lost in the the tragedy that was Andy's boo-boo thumb was the fact that Tony McRae was carted off the field in a horrific looking injury. Luckily it appears he dodged a bullet:

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2018/11/27/tony-mcrae-update-bengals-fans-scary-injury/

With this great news I now must ask: Why haven't you dummies signed PacMan? You do realize we are thin at DB and we play his former team this week. Motivation and insight.

Adam Jones would instantly be our best and most savvy corner.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 05:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: Side note:  how in the hell did the refs miss that?

If you were to ask me, I would say "on purpose"....They were letting the clowns get away with all kinds of stuff and then laughing in Burfict's face when he complained.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 05:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If you were to ask me, I would say "on purpose"....They were letting the clowns get away with all kinds of stuff and then laughing in Burfict's face when he complained.

I did notice that when he complained.....even saw Big Los complain a time or two.  They did let it get chippy.  I guess we're going to be the "bad guys" in the Browns' resurgence now that the Stoolers contests have simmered down a tad.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 05:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: I did notice that when he complained.....even saw Big Los complain a time or two.  They did let it get chippy.  I guess we're going to be the "bad guys" in the Browns' resurgence now that the Stoolers contests have simmered down a tad.

We need to get Pac back, get Burfict roided back up, bring in the Hanson Brothers and then have a rematch.....
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 05:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: I hope Pacman's insight is better than Hue's. Ninja

All jokes aside, glad to hear he is ok.....that was scary to see.  He has made some plays on STs this season, always good when something that scary looking turns out this way.  

Side note:  how in the hell did the refs miss that?

They missed that but called ticky-tack bullshit on us all day. When this team is good penalties are frustrating, when the team is struggling from injuries, under performing and lack luster coaching, they are unfair. 

Imagine trying to overcome injuries, a horrid offensive line and LB core, some of the worst uninnovative coaching in the NFL, the worst owner and on top of all that, there are a different set of rules for the Bengals for the refs. I have never hear double-blocking on a kick off return and it has been twice this year. Illegal snap??? I watched the replay and did not see anything. This crap is ruining my Sundays and it is bleeding into my Mondays now.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 06:44 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: They missed that but called ticky-tack bullshit on us all day. When this team is good penalties are frustrating, when the team is struggling from injuries, under performing and lack luster coaching, they are unfair. 

Imagine trying to overcome injuries, a horrid offensive line and LB core, some of the worst uninnovative coaching in the NFL, the worst owner and on top of all that, there are a different set of rules for the Bengals for the refs. I have never hear double-blocking on a kick off return and it has been twice this year. Illegal snap??? I watched the replay and did not see anything. This crap is ruining my Sundays and it is bleeding into my Mondays now.

And, for the shining moment in all of refereedom, how about that hold they called on Tyler Eifert....
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 06:44 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: ... This crap is ruining my Sundays and it is bleeding into my Mondays now.

Not that the NFL cares, but they are *this close* to losing me as a fan.
How many of you saw the blatant ref favoritism for the Cowboys on Thanksgiving?
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 05:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: I did notice that when he complained.....even saw Big Los complain a time or two.  They did let it get chippy.  I guess we're going to be the "bad guys" in the Browns' resurgence now that the Stoolers contests have simmered down a tad.

The refs also know that they won't get any grief from Merv on the sideline. We just take it up the wazoo without even a hug afterward. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 06:44 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: They missed that but called ticky-tack bullshit on us all day. When this team is good penalties are frustrating, when the team is struggling from injuries, under performing and lack luster coaching, they are unfair. 

Yup, all that.

Now, we're not the Patriots or the Chefs (this year) or the Rams, etc., but people say that our team is horrible and all that jazz.

If the refs don't put them in the situation to begin with, will they have all these issues?

I guarantee that if the p;lay I highlight below was called as it was supposed to, the Browns stall on their first drive and the game is completely different at that point.

Can't wait to see them again in Browntown, whether we're going for a playoff spot or not.

(11-27-2018, 10:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And, for the shining moment in all of refereedom, how about that hold they called on Tyler Eifert....

Whom they CORRECTED the penalty to.

On the very first play of the game, Vinnie Rey is held on the screen, almost TWO DIFFERENT TIMES (one for sure, the other was wishy-washy) could a hold have been called, but nope, nothing.

Very first play. I knew that refs were going to give it to us after that, complete horseshit.

But they call, "illegal snap," when nothing happens, while McRae gets Stooler'd and absolutely nothing gets called.

Everyone was furious with me on Sunday, because it was ridiculous.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 10:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And, for the shining moment in all of refereedom, how about that hold they called on Tyler Eifert....

Yeah, that was hilarious. They were just making shit up at that point and laughing because they know there is nothing they can do about it. 

My favorite part of the whole broadcast is when Tasker's dumb ass was trying to make a point of how we were "shooting ourselves in the foot" with penalties. Then , the one time they actually showed the replay " he was like "As you can see the hold..." and there was nothing. Not even a little hold and he just stopped and went on his next absurd observation.

That is what is BS about this whole thing. When did they stop showing replays of penalties? If there is a block in the back on a 40 yard kickoff return and we have to start out inside the 10, it needs to be shown. Its really phony and beyond unfair.
Reply/Quote
Bengals lease on the stadium is almost up
Bengals doing all they can to sour the milk in fans mouths
NFL doing all they can to lower the number of fans of the Cincinnati Bengals
NFL and Mike Brown trying to get the team moved to a better market

Conspiracy
Treason
Blasphemy
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 05:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If you were to ask me, I would say "on purpose"....They were letting the clowns get away with all kinds of stuff and then laughing in Burfict's face when he complained.

It was pretty bad, they smacked us around after played like we were a bunch of little girls. That's what burned my ass, seeing that them Marve clapping g his ass off....Seemed every time Burfict complained he would be flagged on the very next play.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 01:47 AM)TKUHL Wrote: It was pretty bad, they smacked us around after played like we were a bunch of little girls. That's what burned my ass, seeing that them Marve clapping g his ass off....Seemed every time Burfict complained he would be flagged on the very next play.

They were trying to get Burfict to do something so they could eject him and get him suspended again before the Stealers game. Simple as that.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 01:37 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Bengals lease on the stadium is almost up
Bengals doing all they can to sour the milk in fans mouths
NFL doing all they can to lower the number of fans of the Cincinnati Bengals
NFL and Mike Brown trying to get the team moved to a better market

Conspiracy
Treason
Blasphemy

To this, I say Mike, take your broke down carnival and go be someone else's nightmare.  Commute our life sentences.  It'll hurt for a minute but we'll all get over it and the overall pain level will go down in no time.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 09:25 AM)McC Wrote: To this, I say Mike, take your broke down carnival and go be someone else's nightmare.  Commute our life sentences.  It'll hurt for a minute but we'll all get over it and the overall pain level will go down in no time.

3 months later and the whole city would be complaining about not having a pro football team... and the chances of getting another one would be slim. And before anyone says they would be fine without a local football team, all you have to do is turn them off......
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2018, 10:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: 3 months later and the whole city would be complaining about not having a pro football team... and the chances of getting another one would be slim. And before anyone says they would be fine without a local football team, all you have to do is turn them off......

We don't have a pro football team now. 

Attendance goes down every year.  They wouldn't be as missed as you think.  It would be like quitting smoking.  Suxx while you're doing it but afterward, you feel  much better and wonder why you waited so long.  And it will add years to all our lives.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Yeah......that was just......it was.....honestly, I have no words. Mellow

Reply/Quote
Well, any updates if the NFL FINED the brown that injured McRae????
Reply/Quote