Ja'Marr Chase
Kyle Pitts
Penei Sewell
Other (specify in comments)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Updated Poll: Who At #5 Overall?
Ok, all the buzz around Chase today has me wondering where everyone currently stands. Who you got at #5 overall?
Reply/Quote
Should be - Sewell

Will be - Chase

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
PITTS!!! PITTS!!! PITTS!!!

(Probably not going to happen though with this front office. But that's who I want.)
Reply/Quote
Redo this poll after Sewell puts up monster numbers tomorrow lol.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 01:54 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Should be - Sewell

Will be - Chase

I hate it, but I agree with this post.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Chase! If that's what Burrow wants, and coming back from knee surgery makes him feel the best to have a WR who can get quick separation, then give the kid what he wants.
Reply/Quote
Honestly I’ll be happy with any of the 3. I’d also be happy if we got a good haul trading down a few spots if 3-4 QB’s go before us and someone in the top 10ish want to move up for the next QB. Then even if all 3 are gone and we take Slater I’d be fine.

Gonna be pretty hard to screw up pick one IMO as long as they pick one of these guys. My biggest concern is who is available in round 2 that will be good value and fill a need. I’d lean towards picking Chase at this point because I like the round 2 offensive linemen better than round 2 WR’s, plus it sounds like that’s what Burrow wants.

If we come out of round 1-2 with a WR and OT/G who can start I’ll be happy regardless of the order
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 02:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Chase! If that's what Burrow wants, and coming back from knee surgery makes him feel the best to have a WR who can get quick separation, then give the kid what he wants.

Carson Palmer wanted Terrell Owens.

What the team needed was Dennis Roland and Nate Livings to be replaced with starting caliber NFL players.

What a QB wants isn't always what's best.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Kyle Pitts.

He is the #2 Overall Prospect on Daniel Jeremiah, Lance Zeirlein, and Dane Bruglers boards and they are the three most respected Draft Analysts. Give me BPA.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 01:53 PM)mas_fuerte Wrote: Ok, all the buzz around Chase today has me wondering where everyone currently stands. Who you got at #5 overall?

I want Pitts the most, think we take Chase, also love Sewell, cannot go wrong.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 02:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Chase! If that's what Burrow wants, and coming back from knee surgery makes him feel the best to have a WR who can get quick separation, then give the kid what he wants.

how about the guy with the bigger catch radius?
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 02:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Carson Palmer wanted Terrell Owens.

What the team needed was Dennis Roland and Nate Livings to be replaced with starting caliber NFL players.

What a QB wants isn't always what's best.

We had mathis and Anthony Collins on the roster. Those guys should have started over livings and Roland. Signing TO wasn't the problem!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I voted Pitts (you just don’t see a big man move like that very often), but I’d be ecstatic with any of the 3.

Reply/Quote
If I had to pick between the three it would Sewell but I have no problem with either three. Personally I would trade down. Slater, Phillips, and Marshall plus + multiple picks package is a better package than just the #5 pick.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I went with Chase, he gives us a solid WR core, and we can address the O-line in rd 2. one of these guys will be in rd 2 (Leatherwood, Eichenberg, Mayfield, Meinerz, Humphrey, Radunz, Davis). I just think he takes our offense over the top, but if he's gone I'm trading back for more picks.
Reply/Quote
I went with Pitts because he's ultra rare as a WR/TE hybrid with his size and speed. He's between Darren Waller and Calvin Johnson in speed, but he weighs more than both of them. Largest wingspan of any TE coming out of college in the past 20 years. He has the speed and experience to play out wide as WR, in the slot, and inline TE.

Chase is also an elite prospect, and would be right there in the conversation with the likes of AJ Green and Julio Jones when they came out.
I know a lot of fans would happily take another AJ Green if they could.

Sewell looks to be "generational" too, but he might be considered the least "safe" out of these three. We'll get a better sense of his conditioning over the past year from his Pro Day Friday.

Every one of these guys has good tape.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 02:28 PM)J24 Wrote: If I had to pick between the three it would Sewell but I have no problem with either three. Personally I would trade down. Slater, Phillips, and Marshall plus + multiple picks package is a better package than just the #5 pick.

(03-31-2021, 02:31 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: I went with Chase, he gives us a solid WR core, and we can address the O-line in rd 2. one of these guys will be in rd 2 (Leatherwood, Eichenberg, Mayfield, Meinerz, Humphrey, Radunz, Davis). I just think he takes our offense over the top, but if he's gone I'm trading back for more picks.

Also a great option if we get some great trade offers. Would be awesome to add more picks while getting an OT that some are
saying is just as good as Sewell. Or Vera-Tucker the best Guard prospect would be sweet as well.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 02:35 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I went with Pitts because he's ultra rare as a WR/TE hybrid with his size and speed. He's between Darren Waller and Calvin Johnson in speed, but he weighs more than both of them. Largest wingspan of any TE coming out of college in the past 20 years. He has the speed and experience to play out wide as WR, in the slot, and inline TE.

Chase is also an elite prospect, and would be right there in the conversation with the likes of AJ Green and Julio Jones when they came out.
I know a lot of fans would happily take another AJ Green if they could.

Sewell looks to be "generational" too, but he might be considered the least "safe" out of these three. We'll get a better sense of his conditioning over the past year from his Pro Day Friday.

Every one of these guys has good tape.

Didn't know that about Pitts, he has a larger wingspan than Jimmy Graham?
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 02:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Didn't know that about Pitts, he has a larger wingspan than Jimmy Graham?

Yes.

Graham wingspan - 78"
Kyle Pitts wingspan - 83"
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Chase...all day and again on Sunday.
Reply/Quote