Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urban Meyer
For some reason I always liked UM - but he just can't seem to get out of his own way. *shakes head*
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 12:49 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: What?

Picture?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 11:27 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: You also gotta admit this is only a huge scandal because he has sucked so far. If they were 4-0 I dont think this would be a story, especially since his lechery is known.

I know some of you were praying something like this would happen with Zac during the last 2 seasons though

I don't know about that. What NFL coaches do you see in clubs sticking their fingers in booties? 

The real scandal though is he abandoned his team by sending them on a flight home without him after their "devastating loss" and you wouldn't see any other HC do that. 

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 10:18 AM)jj22 Wrote: I don't know about that. What NFL coaches do you see in clubs sticking their fingers in booties? 

The real scandal though is he abandoned his team by sending them on a flight home without him after their "devastating loss" and you wouldn't see any other HC do that. 

well if your gonna stay behind to visit family you better visit family and not some random girl in your bar.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 10:18 AM)jj22 Wrote: I don't know about that. What NFL coaches do you see in clubs sticking their fingers in booties? 

Wouldn't surprise me if Mike Vrabel did. Rex Ryan was known to be a foot degenerate with creepy tattoos.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 11:59 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Wouldn't surprise me if Mike Vrabel did. Rex Ryan was known to be a foot degenerate with creepy tattoos.

And Gruden (Jay) was caught out smoking a joint.... 

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 11:27 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: You also gotta admit this is only a huge scandal because he has sucked so far. If they were 4-0 I dont think this would be a story, especially since his lechery is known.

I know some of you were praying something like this would happen with Zac during the last 2 seasons though

Zac doesn't have it like Urb... He's home every night with wifey.

Seriously though. I've had it with pricks that think it ok to candidly record people in public. Whoever shot that is a way bigger asshole than Meyer.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 11:59 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: Wouldn't surprise me if Mike Vrabel did. Rex Ryan was known to be a foot degenerate with creepy tattoos.

I saw Vrabel beat the **** outta some guy at a bar my junior year at OSU.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 01:05 PM)jason Wrote: Zac doesn't have it like Urb... He's home every night with wifey.

Seriously though. I've  had it with pricks that think it ok to candidly record people in public. Whoever shot that is a way bigger asshole than Meyer.

Dont you have to have legal permission to post videos of someone?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 01:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Dont you have to have legal permission to post videos of someone?

I dunno... But it is a punk ass creep thing to do. Yeah Urban Meyer looks bad, but he wasn't breaking a law. People need to mind their business.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
More importantly, who is the blonde?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 01:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Dont you have to have legal permission to post videos of someone?

No.  You have to have legal permission to videotape/photograph someone if they are someplace with a reasonable expectation of privacy (ie: inside their house or in a bathroom/fitting room).  You do not have to have permission to videotape/photograph someone in a public place.

Unless an agreement is reached prior that states otherwise, the creator of the video/photo is the copyright owner and can distribute it as they see fit.  Appearing in someone's video/picture doesn't intrinsically grant you any copyright rights.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 02:25 PM)Whatever Wrote: No.  You have to have legal permission to videotape/photograph someone if they are someplace with a reasonable expectation of privacy (ie: inside their house or in a bathroom/fitting room).  You do not have to have permission to videotape/photograph someone in a public place.

Unless an agreement is reached prior that states otherwise, the creator of the video/photo is the copyright owner and can distribute it as they see fit.  Appearing in someone's video/picture doesn't intrinsically grant you any copyright rights.

they own the video but have no rights to the contents they taped. as those are people  think we will be seeing lawsuits about things like this before long. and i hope they all get sued... (not just this urban myer case but all these folks out there that want to film everything.. to get a few likes)
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 02:35 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: they own the video but have no rights to the contents they taped. as those are people  think we will be seeing lawsuits about things like this before long. and i hope they all get sued... (not just this urban myer case but all these folks out there that want to film everything.. to get a few likes)

Sure they do.  In fact, the way copyright law works, if Urban wanted to use that clip to advertise his bar, he would have to get permission from the person who made it or they could sue him.  
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 03:21 PM)Whatever Wrote: Sure they do.  In fact, the way copyright law works, if Urban wanted to use that clip to advertise his bar, he would have to get permission from the person who made it or they could sue him.  

That's because he is making money off of them in your example. You can't record people and make money off of them in advertisements for a business without their consent.

Everyone has cell phones that record now and there isn't much you can do about it in public places. You see it everywhere with "Karens" and Walmart people etc.

Reply/Quote
Changing his story of why he stayed behind wont help regain any traction with the team/players

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/10/06/urban-meyer-says-he-stayed-in-ohio-to-get-out-of-dodge-and-clear-his-head/
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 02:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: More importantly, who is the blonde?

A broke college chick with daddy issues.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 02:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: More importantly, who is the blonde?

A scallywag

He has good taste tho.

His wife chimed in and said it wasn't her she was home babysitting the kids. She was clearly ticked at him.

Reply/Quote
Sending the team back home on a charter without the HC is unforgivable. If it was Urban's choice he should be fired. If a GM ok'd it he/she should be fired.

What he did at his club is of no relevance; that's between him and then wife.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Give Urban Meyer a break. Paraphrasing his latest advertising gig for driveway floors, he was just showing that girl his Nature Stone.
Reply/Quote