Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use of derogatory names for politicians and groups of people
(03-10-2024, 08:37 PM)CJD Wrote: I get the implication but we're not doing that. Luvnit drives a lot of the discussion on this forum because of how many threads he posts. If you grow tired of his posts, you can just ignore them. He is not breaking any rules by posting more than other people.

I actually liked the guy for the almost two decades I knew him as a poster.  I guess it's good to know what people truly are.  That information, for better or worse, is now available relating to him.

Maybe a reactionary spammer is in order to "generate discussion".

We could start by copying and pasting every single article on every liberal rag bashing Trump. The value will be similar and equally wasteful.

But by all means, let's let uncle Luvnit keep yelling at clouds as they pass by.

I get that the board was dominated by liberal posters for perhaps too long, but it borders on a mental illness at this point.
(03-22-2024, 04:33 PM)samhain Wrote: I actually liked the guy for the almost two decades I knew him as a poster.  I guess it's good to know what people truly are.  That information, for better or worse, is now available relating to him.

He said it is his freedom to annoy everyone. 

As we say here, your freedom ends where other people's freedom starts. But it doesn't apply to him.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(03-22-2024, 04:33 PM)samhain Wrote: I actually liked the guy for the almost two decades I knew him as a poster.  I guess it's good to know what people truly are.  That information, for better or worse, is now available relating to him.

We could start by copying and pasting every single article on every liberal rag bashing Trump.  The value will be similar and equally wasteful.

But by all means, let's let uncle Luvnit keep yelling at clouds as they pass by.

I get that the board was dominated by liberal posters for perhaps too long, but it borders on a mental illness at this point.

If you would like to post articles bashing Trump, no one will stop you. 
(03-22-2024, 04:36 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: He said it is his freedom to annoy everyone. 

As we say here, your freedom ends where other people's freedom starts. But it doesn't apply to him.

He's a guy that was once and frankly still is respected in Jungle Noise.  I have no idea why he does what he does here.  I also get that the mods are likely leery of taking any action vs conservatives due to their semi-endangered status in this forum.  Fair enough.

By definition he's not mega offensive.  He's just kind of sad and car-accident-ish to watch in this particular scenario.  
(03-22-2024, 04:38 PM)CJD Wrote: If you would like to post articles bashing Trump, no one will stop you. 

Nah, I'm good.  When I speak of him and is followers, I almost always intend to offend and insult.  Literally.  For their kind, the cruelty, as they say, has always been the point.  Cruelty to the poor, immigrants, and basically anyone they think they can intimidate or is too weak to fight back is the basis of the entire MAGA movement.  Picking on the weak is their favorite sport   Without it they'd still be regular old Republicans. I think they deserve equal and even amplified derision and cruelty in return.  I will refrain from this and stick mainly to observation.  

I won't pretend not to hate their guts, because I absolutely do.  On a one-on-one basis, they tend to retain some level of humanity, but in packs they deserve nothing but what they dish out right back in their faces, tenfold if at all possible.
(03-22-2024, 04:47 PM)samhain Wrote: Nah, I'm good.  When I speak of him and is followers, I almost always intend to offend and insult.  Literally.  For their kind, the cruelty, as they say, has always been the point.  Cruelty to the poor, immigrants, and basically anyone they think they can intimidate or is too weak to fight back is the basis of the entire MAGA movement.  Picking on the weak is their favorite sport   Without it they'd still be regular old Republicans. I think they deserve equal and even amplified derision and cruelty in return.  I will refrain from this and stick mainly to observation.  

I won't pretend not to hate their guts, because I absolutely do.  On a one-on-one basis, they tend to retain some level of humanity, but in packs they deserve nothing but what they dish out right back in their faces, tenfold if at all possible.

But they love Jesus !

For personnal reasons, he's supposed to save them from Hell. 

His teachings ? Share, have mercy, be tolerant ? Not so much ... It's pretty woke right ? 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(03-22-2024, 05:02 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: But they love Jesus !

For personnal reasons, he's supposed to save them from Hell. 

His teachings ? Share, have mercy, be tolerant ? Not so much ... It's pretty woke right ? 

It's a flexible morality for sure.  

Kind of like one where it's okay to want to infinitely rain fire on Gaza cost be damned, yet somehow becomes fiscally restrained when it comes to countering an existential threat to the West in Ukraine.  All driven by the musings of one deranged real estate developer/reality TV host.  

What a time to be alive.
(03-22-2024, 05:11 PM)samhain Wrote: It's a flexible morality for sure.  

Kind of like one where it's okay to want to infinitely rain fire on Gaza cost be damned, yet somehow becomes fiscally restrained when it comes to countering an existential threat to the West in Ukraine.  All driven by the musings of one deranged real estate developer/reality TV host.  

What a time to be alive.

Speaking of Ukraine, that false flag attack in Moscow might very be the start of something way bigger. But american patriots are still blocking the aid for them to fight. 

This is going to be a long year.

(03-22-2024, 05:16 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Speaking of Ukraine, that false flag attack in Moscow might very be the start of something way bigger. But american patriots are still blocking the aid for them to fight. 

Well, to them, Putin is the defender of heroic authoritarian Christianity vs an evil and misguided West. 
(03-22-2024, 05:16 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Speaking of Ukraine, that false flag attack in Moscow might very be the start of something way bigger. But american patriots are still blocking the aid for them to fight. 

Sorry.  Maybe if you guys hadn't spent all your money on social programs you could help Ukraine yourself.  

(03-22-2024, 08:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry.  Maybe if you guys hadn't spent all your money on social programs you could help Ukraine yourself.  

It sounds like they are actually considering that very idea.
(03-22-2024, 08:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry.  Maybe if you guys hadn't spent all your money on social programs you could help Ukraine yourself.  

We actually do. 

And we are keeping our social programs too, our billionnaires are not asking publicly for money right now. 

Thanks for your empathy for the weakest.  If I had to chose I'll tax the rich before cutting the food to the poors. 

(03-22-2024, 08:12 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: We actually do. 

And we are keeping our social programs too, our billionnaires are not asking publicly for money right now. 

Thanks for your empathy for the weakest.  If I had to chose I'll tax the rich before cutting the food to the poors. 

Cool, you guys got it then.  

If we have to we will. Maybe if the russian start to speak arabic, you will change your mind.

MAGA to me has as much credibility as ISIS or Al Queda.  They deserve to be derided.  They deserve to be mocked.  They are a similar brainwashed fundamentalist Cult latching on to a Cult of Personality and unthinking for themselves.  And if that is ok, and what we want to serve here, then I'm done.

MODS - BAN ME from the Politics & R forum, effective immediately.  Yes BAN me from the Politics forums.  I never want access again.  The ignore function here is complete shyt and worthless.  I've asked for upgrades a dozen times.  I've asked for the PW to the politics forum to be reset, so I could just not re-enter it - nothing happened.  So I ask to be banned from the P&R forum.  I assume that will work.

/salute
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-22-2024, 11:13 PM)Stewy Wrote: MAGA to me has as much credibility as ISIS or Al Queda.  They deserve to be derided.  They deserve to be mocked.  They are a similar brainwashed fundamentalist Cult latching on to a Cult of Personality and unthinking for themselves.  And if that is ok, and what we want to serve here, then I'm done.

MODS - BAN ME from the Politics & R forum, effective immediately.  Yes BAN me from the Politics forums.  I never want access again.  The ignore function here is complete shyt and worthless.  I've asked for upgrades a dozen times.  I've asked for the PW to the politics forum to be reset, so I could just not re-enter it - nothing happened.  So I ask to be banned from the P&R forum.  I assume that will work.

/salute

[Image: Ktdh.gif]
So, in the very thread where we are asked to refrain from name calling and derogatory language, some of us feel the urgent need to get just a few more shots in.

Definitely need to step away when you obviously can't control yourselves like a fricking adult when it comes to political discussion/debate. Not all of us agree with the way our country is being ran. Is that so hard to fathom? I'll add that I do agree with one point made, it's good to know who people truly are. It that's even possible on a football message board. But you can sure see a glimpse & it's often not flattering.

My hats off to the moderators.
(03-23-2024, 09:34 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: So, in the very thread where we are asked to refrain from name calling and derogatory language, some of us feel the urgent need to get just a few more shots in.

Definitely need to step away when you obviously can't control yourselves like a fricking adult when it comes to political discussion/debate. Not all of us agree with the way our country is being ran. Is that so hard to fathom?  I'll add that I do agree with one point made, it's good to know who people truly are. It that's even possible on a football message board. But you can sure see a glimpse & it's often not flattering.

My hats off to the moderators.

Your party hasn't been able to collectively act like adults since the day we elected a black guy president in 2008.  
(03-23-2024, 10:54 AM)samhain Wrote: Your party hasn't been able to collectively act like adults since the day we elected a black guy president in 2008.  

I don't have a party.

I voted for that black guy twice.
(03-23-2024, 11:05 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  I don't have a party.

I voted for that black guy twice.

If you don’t seem to be in lock-step with their exact current line of thinking then it doesn’t matter.