Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vice Presidential Debate
First thoughts: do they actually answer the questions asked?

Second thoughts: Pence must be having a fit being in a room with two women and no chaperone.

Third thought: Pence has been hanging out with Trump too much; he's got zero self control.

Fourth thought: These moderators need to toughen up and stop letting the inmates run the asylum.

Fifth thought: Harris needs to drop that damn Clinton-esque smile; it didn't do Hilary any good, it ain't doing her any favors.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 10:29 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: First thoughts: do they actually answer the questions asked?

Second thoughts: Pence must be having a fit being in a room with two women and no chaperone.

Third thought: Pence has been hanging out with Trump too much; he's got zero self control.

Fourth thought: These moderators need to toughen up and stop letting the inmates run the asylum.

Fifth thought: Harris needs to drop that damn Clinton-esque smile; it didn't do Hilary any good, it ain't doing her any favors.

1. No

2. He's not alone with them

3. Seems pretty controlled

4. True

5. She's doing well
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pence commenting on how great Trump's free healthcare was as the administration fights against the ACA without offering a plan after 4 years is pretty tone deaf.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1. No

2. He's not alone with them

3. Seems pretty controlled

4. True

5. She's doing well

2 was more a tongue in cheek observation.

3 was in reference to him constantly talking over the moderators ala Trump.
Reply/Quote
"President Trump and I have a [healthcare] plan"

He said that with a straight face.

Reply/Quote
Daddy is going to be so pissed his valet is a better liar than he is.
Reply/Quote
‘No more hurricanes than a 100 years ago’. Wow. Some dolts here are going to repeat that as if the NUMBER of hurricanes is the issue.
Reply/Quote
Harris is avoiding questions, but she's doing a good job at pushing the narrative during those avoidances that'll help her campaign.

Reply/Quote
That nickel dick piss ant is just taking up time. Only option I guess.
Reply/Quote
WAP
Reply/Quote
What’s that crinkle in nickel dicks shirt all about?
Reply/Quote
this ISIS answer is sloppy for Harris. The bounties is a slight save. Biden didn't spend enough time on it. Harris should have hit it earlier in the answer.

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 10:34 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: 2 was more a tongue in cheek observation.

3 was in reference to him constantly talking over the moderators ala Trump.

Well I stopped watching it about 30 minutes ago.I'll just check back on this thread later to get a look on how it went
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
My 15 y/o daughter watching tonight’s debate, “I’m not hearing any plans. From either one of them.”

LMFAO
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 11:05 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: My 15 y/o daughter watching tonight’s debate, “I’m not hearing any plans. From either one of them.”

LMFAO

that would require them to answer the questions 

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 11:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: that would require them to answer the questions 

During the presidential debate she said, “I think if Trump was confident in himself he would wait to speak. This just shows he isn’t confident I himself.”

“Do they know what a debate is? There’s a show on Netflix they can watch.”

Oh, she’s killing me with her commentary.

When Pence mentioned Trump believes in science she said, “Trump doesn’t wear a mask!”

LOL
Reply/Quote
Pence has spent far more time complaining about "rioting and looting" than he did about Breonna Taylor's death in a question about... Breonna Taylor's death.

Reply/Quote
Pence has a fly in his hair

Reply/Quote
That fly on his head is feeding him lines.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 11:18 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: That fly on his head is feeding him lines.

Flies love shit.

Harris should've said something.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote