Joe B.
Joe M.
JaMarr
BJ
Larry
Evan
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Game Game Ball
The boys had the game of the day and gave Zims an unwelcome home party. So we get to award a Game Ball to a much deserving Bengal

Joe Burrow: 261 yards, 2 TDs, 128.8 Passer Rating

Joe Mixon: 127 rushing yards (4.4 YPC), 23 receiving yards, 1 TD

JaMarr Chase: 5 catches (0 drops), 101 yards, 1 TD

BJ Hill: 2 sacks

Larry O.: 6 tackles, 1 sack

Evan McPherson: 9 total points, 0 strained calves, 53 yard long
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Game balls to Bates and Pratt, for coming together for that tackle/strip/recovery when the team needed it most.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm going Burrow for the 4th down audible to win the game.

Honorable mention to the replay booth who felt sorry for Bengals players and fans.
Reply/Quote
I voted other because it was me!

I was getting frustrated after the Vikes got the ball back and it’s not worth it to get mad over a football game so I went outside for a swim.

Just came back to my phone to see that they actually won!
Reply/Quote
Other just because the d line as a while looked good. Forced many holding penalties and consistent pressure. 2nd would go to legs Benedict
Reply/Quote
So many are deserving, I voted Burrow because it was great to see him back and he looked good.
Reply/Quote
Team Win. Very hard to give a game ball. Defensive Line as a whole? But you know after the struggles Money Mack sealed it so I say Evan "Money Mack" McPherson.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I went with Chase because of all the crap he had to deal with from media and he made some great catches in his first game as a rookie.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I voted other for the whole defense and the newly acquired guys having big games, but I liked the 0 strained calves part for McPherson
Reply/Quote
official game ball went to McPherson

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow.Changing the play at the line of scrimmage and throwing the completed pass to Uzomah to set up the winning Field Goal.Gutsy Call,for sure.
Reply/Quote
Chase... Honorable mention to Ogunjobi, Reader, and Hendrickson for being disruptive as hell.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Very difficult choice here (that’s always a great sign). IDL was dominant. Chase went off and brought the deep threat we so badly needed. Burrow looked great outside of a couple bad throws and he basically won us the game with that 4th down call. McMoney no explanation needed. Mixon went for 100+, etc.

I’m going with my boy Chase though. That’s a hell of a statement game for your welcome to the NFL moment. Especially after all the crap he’s got.

And props to the whole team for overcoming our idiot coach.

Reply/Quote
Hare to give a game ball on this one. I'd have to go Pratt. Clutch strip... without that strip we're staring at a loss and the best we do is a tie.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Hill was an absolute beast! Man. Gotta give him props too.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I'll go with Burrow given it was his first game back, didn't throw and interception, hit the deep ball to chase, and nailed that throw to CJ to get the win.

If the defensive line was an option I would have gone for them as a whole though because they dominated the game. The Price trade for Hill is looking genius so far.
Reply/Quote
I'm just glad they didn't keep targeting Apple or else they would of won. Said before not sure why he didn't have to earn a spot on the team, fans here was defending the move. Phillips might get beat sometimes but he also has an eye for the ball and gets interceptions. Apple just plain gets beat.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 06:14 PM)TheFan Wrote: I'll go with Burrow given it was his first game back, didn't throw and interception, hit the deep ball to chase, and nailed that throw to CJ to get the win.

If the defensive line was an option I would have gone for them as a whole though because they dominated the game. The Price trade for Hill is looking genius so far.

Should have had one pick, but overall he was very good. Can’t ask for much more coming back from a serious injury.

I love that he hit that deep ball, too. It was literally the one thing missing from his game last year.

Reply/Quote
Honorable mention to Marion Hobby. His boys came ready to play.

Reply/Quote
It's a hard call, but I'll give it to Bates.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote